• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine vs Meth?

beto40oz

Greenlighter
Which high do you like more and why?
me i prefer the coke high just because is way more euphoric than meth and i like the numbing effects.
meth just gets me wired up all day.

Meth because its a lot more euphoric, economical and i like the duration better than cocaines.
Though the best stimulant ive found so far is methylone. It beats the other two by a long shot.

I don't find crystal meth euphoric at all. I would rather have the coke. It's strange to me how people enjoy meth. It twacks me the fuck out. ADHD medicine like adderall gets me spun too. It makes me wonder if the people who like meth are the same ones that the ADHD medicine would actually work correctly for(slows them down and allow them to concentrate). Maybe the difference is in the brain.

Idk, the crystal where I live is strong as shit to the point where I can hardly function when I'm out. A quarter will keep ya spun all day and night. Mexis got that game on lock. Not for me.

i prefer cocaine over meth, if the coke is actually really good shit. cocaine gives me euphoria.meth makes me all sped out. but my fav about meth is unlimited libido. thats crystal's #1 appeal to me.

I much prefer meth over cocaine due to the length of action, intensity of euphoria, and the fact that I don't have to be redosing every half hour to an hour. Also, cocaine tends to cause much more anxiety than meth does, but I attribute this to the fact that in me, after about 15-20 minutes I start to come down, which can last just as long as the come-up can.

I MUCH prefer cocaine. Never had actual meth but amps in general (Dexedrine, adderall, etc.) give me no euphoria whatsoever and just make me really angry and I feel unhealthy (for lack of a better term, just downright shitty) for hours and hours. Only cool part is it's easy to stay awake. I like the numbness of coke and I think it's more euphoric than amphetamines, and I can't explain it I just much prefer coke. I'm not an upper guy at all. Booze opiates and benzos for me all day long, but if I do decide to go up, it's only going to be on coke.

It depends on the ROA of cocaine and meth. I have done a lot of both in the past, but for me, using good cocaine IV is the best euphoric high,although shortlived, of any stimulant. I have given meth injectors coke that they injected , the same amount I injected, they were so high off the injections of coke they had to go puke and were loving the rush, and these were long time IV meth users, who get easily inject a 1/2 gram of highly pure crystal from Mexicans and be ok, spun out but ok, no puke or rush like coke..But I would not advise anyone to IV any drug, or use cocaine or meth, as they both can and do lead to many problems , especially legal wise,....I much more enjoy the euphoria of opiates..

Lol yea me too opiates are my life they beat any other drug especially oxycontin , heroin etc.. but coke is just hard not to like the rush/euphoria is almost as good as opiates.

i have never tried or have even saw meth here..not once and the only time ive heard of it was my buddy tried it after a club downtown..him and few other people went to some afterhours and this gay dude had it..

so my vote would go to coke...i hate coke but i love it too, nothin better then a fat ass line especially cause i get that good shit that you can eat on or fall asleep an hour or 2 after you do it

i prefer coke over meth

there's something evil about meth.... the drug has a weird presence on people.

coke is very mellow and lowkey. I think good coke has a very good euphoria with little comedown if the quality is good. meth has a really fuckin good/ amazing high but the comedown/days after is terrible.

one rip of meth will really keep you awake for days?

and whats so bad about the comedown, is it like a heroin dopesick feeling where you got some chills and the shits or whatever or you do just crave more of it like coke or is it like X and you sit there grinding your teeth with restless legs never being comfortable constantly thinking about the night before completly exxhausted

one rip of meth will really keep you awake for days?

and whats so bad about the comedown, is it like a heroin dopesick feeling where you got some chills and the shits or whatever or you do just crave more of it like coke or is it like X and you sit there grinding your teeth with restless legs never being comfortable constantly thinking about the night before completly exxhausted

ive certainly heard of it keeping peope up for a few days but it never kept me up for that long. like i could take some in the morning and be able to crash lik 5 hours later. once i smoked a bunch of speed and was on adderall and i craashed 5 hours after i dosed. sleeping depends on how tired your body is. i have once crashed out 20 minutes after a rock smoking sesh, the thing is i can't stay up for more than 1 day without feeling tired.

whats so bad about a speed binge comedown is you feel tired, like youre body is real heavy.

id be fucked then since i dont use anything but weed in the morning and by morning i mean 11am-12pm lol

Does meth go hand-in-hand with alcohol the way that coke does? Like it seems that most people only do coke when they are drinking/partying, so is that how it is with meth?

Does meth go hand-in-hand with alcohol the way that coke does? Like it seems that most people only do coke when they are drinking/partying, so is that how it is with meth?

people use meth with booze, people use meth with heroin, people use meth with pot, people use meth with xanax, people do meth by itself, depends on the person and situation like that.

I"m going to have to agree that Cocaine is more euphoric for me. It is also more manageble imo. Meth has occasionally given me euphoria but not witj sustained use.

I prefer meth - it last much longer and is much more euphoric. I feel totally awesome on ths stuff and super horny. The comedown is not bad at all and I even even function half normally when on the stuff. Coke is a great short trip but the comedown is really bad for me.

Meth always gave me a much better high/rush. I would smoke it though. Snorting blow never did a goddamn thing for me except make me a little more sped up than a strong cup of coffee and make me numb. With meth, I've been so spun that I could only walk at a running pace and had my vision foggy and blurry on the edge of it. Almost similar to how they show the speed of the car from the drivers seat when they use NOS in the fast and the furious lmao. Had the greatest euphoria ever that time too. Meth does seem to have something evil about it though, as someone said earlier, and I always had the shittiest comedown and had a horrible withdrawal after the first time I quit. December 6th will mark a year clean of it completely, and last December was the only time I had done it in 6 months. Was just proving to myself I could live without it by doing it one last time. Didn't go past stay up for more than 2 days either.

Neither for some reason i hate stimulants and coke and meth are like the king and queen of those. And whats with the meth sweats, i would sweat this slimy grease out of my pores when on it and it smelled and when tiring to shower it was like oil hard to scrub off.