• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine: - Viva La Coca - Tonight (Tuesday) 8:30 SBS

I have some good news and bad news. The good news is the second ep will be up in the next few days, but the bad news is my tivo decided not to record part 3. If anyone else has is please contact esprit.

I have a VHS of it unfortunatly (ep3) but no video capture card. :(

I may start a torrent of this file soon, anyone who downloads it from the http source could join the torrent and take the load off the generous guy who hosted this file.

I've got a DVD copy but it will need reformatting. Bare with me, it might take a little while as atm I have no Xvid compression software.

hey no pressure guys but just wondering when wed see the next installment of this program uploaded...im hanging. thanks all for putting the first one up aswell :D

i'll get the next up over the weekend, and hopefully the next ep should follow in a week or so.

In speaking for Mac, I'm sure they'll be put up when he gets the chance to do the reformatting

I'll put them up when I have time to edit/encode them. I now have the last episode (thanks to phase) but I have assignments due atm so I'm busy. If you are patient you will get them, they will get up eventually.

Last edited:
Nope. I've got the third one on tape though. I'm trying to remind myself on the weekend to get some cords so I can plug my vcr to my pc so I can provide it to you all.

Hopefully I can provide the third one this sunday. It's not going to be that great of quality, But good enough for viewing.