• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine use on probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnchambers

Greenlighter
my friend is on state probation (FL) and heading to a music festival this weekend. my friend is on felony probation for a possession of cocaine charge. Someone called the police on my riend and said that my friend and his friend were selling said substance out of his car. Long story short, my friend wants to use some cocaine (not more than 3 grams) this coming Saturday at a rave. My friend has heard through the grapevined interwebs that probo likes to DT its victims after holidays to try and trap people. Is this true?
Does anyone know if BE is the only cocaine metabolite used to detect the presence of cocaine in a UA. My friend has been researching all night. He believes if he is not tested until at least four days after the use, he will be a-OK. Unless, EME is tested for in a UA, in which case, he is fucked.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3128807/

My friend is a very healthy and active individual with a fast metabolism.
BE assumes a 6 hour half life
My friend plans to do no more than 3 grams
Said study linked to above says cocaines max conversion to BE rate is 39%.

Therefore, 39% of 3000 = 1170
Take the amount of total metabolite, 1170, divide by four days of half lives @ 6 hrs each. assuming a 150 ng/ml cutoff on UA for BE metabolite ONLY

1170/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2= 0.0178527832
I.e. 17.8 ng/ml will be remaining in my friends piss four days post 3GS of cocaine use.

Anyway, can anyone confirm that the only cocaine metabolite tested for is BE, so my friend can exercise his GOD GIVEN right to put in his body any substance which he so desires, with respect for moderation and health.
Thanks all. My friend wants to have a fun weekend, but does not want to see himself go back to jail for failing a UA because they ended up testing for EME and not just BE.
;)

In which case, my friendshould be weary of even drinking on this bullshit state probation because the alcohol metabolite is comparable to BE in terms of length until removal. So my friend may as well do a fat line instead of drink a 5th, because my friend would be fucked all the same if police showed up and did a random UA... my friend simply cannot fully enjoy freedom without also having freedom of expression

Last edited:
Damn you know your science don't you? I've heard the same thing about drug tests coming after raves, festivals, common party type holidays, but honestly idk anyone who had this actually happen to them. It's probably just a myth.

what type of test do they do? I know it depends on the state/county. my boyfriend on felony probation only got tested w/ a simple 5 panel dip stick totally identical to the cheapies they sell at headshops. if that is the case w/ this situation then I would assume only BE is tested for. if the do a lab test on the urine or even I'd think some medical grade cup tests, then I wouldn't even fuck w/ it honestly. it sounds like they may be doing lab tests on him if they test for the alcohol metabolite though ...

I hate to say it no matter how technical you are, but these threads aren't aloud really for a liability issue due to the fact if someone here says your science is sound and then you end up failing then coming back to the website staff with lawyers and legal charges asking the staff to take responsibility. Just keep this in mind anyone and before this closs.

Good luck OP!

Thanks guys, I've never failed a drug test before. But everytime I've said something in life like this, God or whoever has shown me that there is nothing more he hates more than arrogance. I said I never got in trouble because of drugs, boom, cocaine charge. I once said I did CPR on a dead body (long story why) once I became a paramedic I really DID have to do that and I thought back to when I said that and it wasn't true and I realized why it was happening now. I'm almost positive I'll be alright as long as I have a three day window. I read somewhere that caffeine actually makes BE stay in the system longer. (and alcohol obviously) Does anyone know the truth to this? I usually use caffeine as a diuretic and to speed basal metabolism. Someone also said cocaine changes to BE in urine in a basal (pH) environment. So the key to passing it not drinking caffeine, flushing kidneys constantly, and maybe drinking ACV (apple cider vinegar) to raise blood alkalinity. My half life detection time calculation for single time use tends to be pretty reliable. Take amount of substance, assuming you have a good metabolism, apply the minimum half life and multiply by number of lives until your original Mg dose gets lower than the cutoff when converted from mg into ng/ml. It's worked before, but being in jail in drugs is seriously not cool. No one should be in jail for simply possessing drugs if you ask me. The drug war is a sham. Thoughts on how to best manipulate coca detection times? Thanks , bluelighters!

Last edited:
I know cocaine and alcohol combine in the gut to make a different form of cocaine

I hate to say it no matter how technical you are, but these threads aren't aloud really for a liability issue due to the fact if someone here says your science is sound and then you end up failing then coming back to the website staff with lawyers and legal charges asking the staff to take responsibility. Just keep this in mind anyone and before this closs.

Good luck OP!

This one, sorry dude. Best of luck though

Status
Not open for further replies.