• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine turning blue in the spoon?

jakejake678

Bluelighter
title kinda speaks for itself, i bought a gram of cocaine, and after snorting some of it decided it was decent enough to IV. now i know my cocaine using the dark net markets, having lab tested 84% to copping from "homeboy" around the corner with 6%. althrough im usally a downer person (benzos and opiates) ive been enjoying this cocaine. now when i cook it up, theirs not much cut left in the spoon so i know its decent but the solution turns light blue in the rig. has anyone seen this before??? kinda neverous about sticking a blue solution in my arm. thanks!

Don't believe any figures mentioned on the darknet, they're almost always made up. The chances of getting 84% cocaine from anywhere but the source is insanely rare. Most if not all coke is already stepped on before leaving the country, by the time it reaches your delears hand you can guarantee your coke is not as pure as what the vendor mentioned.

Ask the vendor to provide the test results, surely someone who paid for lab testing would have no problem showing them to you. Some of the shittiest drugs I've had have been from the darknet... from what I hear there's also a ton of oblivious customers who don't know the difference between quality and bunk. That and they will leave positive ratings before even receiving the product. I've personally never heard of coke turning blue, chances are it's cut.