• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine to crack disaster!!! help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocpheend

Bluelighter
well ive seen this happen before to a friend of mine and never thought itd happen to me because i was so much more carfull then that right??? .... wrong.... earlier i was cooking 7grams same way i always do which was inside of a mason jar (glass canning jar) and i had that in a pot with water in it on the stove kind of like a double boiler and ive done this a thousand times and never had a problem and as luck would have it today the fucking bottom of the jar cracked and completely seperated and everything in the jar went into the water in the pot and this happend pretty much right as it was just starting to actually "cook"

so anyways after picking my jaw up i took it off the heat and stireed it by swirling it like a glass of wine u could say and threw a bunch more soda in and it reacted a bunch more and then let it cool then filterd everything i could and recooked that and ended up with about half what i usualy do.

so..now im wondering if theres any way to recover the rest of it or if its a lost cause?? i was thinking that mayve my best option would have been to just let it evaporate then scrape it up and then recook and prolly would have done better but its a little late for that...

anyways to my question. is there anything anyone can recomend that could help me get the rest of the shit out of the solution or is it a lost cause at this point? ive kind of already came to that conclusion but i was hoping that maybe somone on my fayv forums would have some advice.

thank you for any response atall guys even if its laughter lol.

cheers

ocpheend

(edit) -- i should add that i ended up with around 3.6g and im drying out a couple filters still that have a bit on them too but normally on this paticular stuff out of 7 ill get back anywhere from 6.2 to 6.8 and its all been from the same batch of product not that anyone will beleive me anyways lol. so with all that said let the laughter begin or better yet the 20 step process to recover the lost couple grams lol.

i can provide pix if necicary aswell.

*fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Assuming right now you have essentially a pot full of water/baking soda/freebase, you've got two options as I see it.

First would be to evaporate to dryness, scrape up and powderize the product then rewash with hot distilled water.

Second would be to extract the freebase into petroleum ether (naptha) then wash that with hot dh20 a few times and evaporate to dryness.

I recommend the second option as it's never good to let cocaine hang around water too long, even as the freebase. Hydrolysis is an issue.

Chalk it up as a lesson, been there my friend, best to find yourself some legit glass as mason jars aren't made for repetitive use in the way your using em.

-GC

use pyrex glass (borosillicate) next time. It can withstand hot/cold/hot/cold a lot better than regular glass can

You need to read the forum guidelines man. We are not about teaching people how to cook Crack Cocaine here. I'm not saying you're a shitty person for making Crack, but it's not something that we want to be known for. We are a positive resource and we are here to reduce harm. Sure, there are many different facets of Bluelight, but here, we have to keep it strictly to Harm Reduction, otherwise everything goes to shit.

So with that, I'm gonna close this one. As always, if you have questions, send me a note.

Status
Not open for further replies.