• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine that doesn't dissolve in your nose

^ I can only dream of that, but then you're right, it's like be careful what you wish for.

Acetone wash will also reveal that you payed for over 70% garbage, if you’re lucky. Cocaine sucks around here, and is barely present (a lot of lidocaine/bullshit) and they pass it off as FIRE. If you know how to make crack, then you KNOW you have really wasted your money, because you will soon figure out that almost all the shit you bought was not cocaine. You could acquire an eight ball, and barely get a rock and a half. It’s fucking pathetic these days, and people that sell that shit, usually get shot. Just look at the local morning news in Cincinnati. Every fucking day someone/someones get shot because of bad drug deals. I don’t feel sorry for them at all!

I call this time ‘Not Coke’ and assholes die every nite in the ‘Natty’ because of this! This a fucking unfortunate fact around these here parts!

—Creek

Sorry Wizard,

but Cocaine cannot be 100 percent pure. Alone the working step by step - and they also need some things to put into it. That doesnt mean its not good, but we Europeans would not even want it because it would be too strong. Once we had something that was about 80% ( and more is not possible imo) and we had my friend 1,90m tall, sportive, used to whatever, especially coke - we had to bring him to the ER - it was definitly not bearable and he didn't drink alc or used other substances.Now you would say there was any shit in it - no - we let it test the day after and it had about 80 % purity - also the guy at checkit told us that he sees something very seldom. So100 percent - forget it :D :D

I have the first dealer now who is reliable, extremely hard stuff, fishscale, different qualities - normally i let it test the first 3 times, when everything is okay, then I trust. (more or less). Second test was now 74 percent. Thank Got I found him :)

JJ

JJ

Bussiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What most people would consider "the best they've ever had" seems to range between the 60 to 70 percent purity range based upon lab tested product and would be very difficult for most people to obtain. 80 percent would be phenomenal. Pure cocaine, freshly made, would be around 90 percent purity, but I think I read somewhere Merck or some laboratory was able to get it up to 99 percent purity - don't quote me on that, though.

i know a site they sell columbian, peruvian and so on cocaine, eben "bio-coke" with (what they say) is from 80 to 96 percent purity. the also sell pure amphetamine (like they say), pure alprazolam powder, pure eutylone or butylone pure christal meth - and even nembutal!

The world is crazy....

JJ

Acetone wash will also reveal that you payed for over 70% garbage, if you’re lucky. Cocaine sucks around here, and is barely present (a lot of lidocaine/bullshit) and they pass it off as FIRE. If you know how to make crack, then you KNOW you have really wasted your money, because you will soon figure out that almost all the shit you bought was not cocaine. You could acquire an eight ball, and barely get a rock and a half. It’s fucking pathetic these days, and people that sell that shit, usually get shot. Just look at the local morning news in Cincinnati. Every fucking day someone/someones get shot because of bad drug deals. I don’t feel sorry for them at all!

I call this time ‘Not Coke’ and assholes die every nite in the ‘Natty’ because of this! This a fucking unfortunate fact around these here parts!

—Creek

I also had one that was burning like hell ( you know, so that the tears immediately burst out of your eyes) - it was perfect when it comes to the quality, i even thought about mixing milk powder in it just for myself. Then it began: I started to begin really sick - it feels my head is exploding but the center was my nose. i remember once i run around my flat, crying, searching for a painkiller - so extreme. It smelled extremely like Kerosin wich is not bad but it seems like they added it to the stuff and not wash it. Bah. I'm so happy this is over, it lasted 4 weeks and still in some position or when I bend over (haha wizard ;)) it hurt.

Was there anybody throwing tons of this shit into the whole world???

Now it's more than okay again, thank God. I don't want to miss it :)

JJ

I am sorry for that bullshit someone passed on to you. It the same here in Southwestern Ohio, the cocaine is garbage. Luckily I work for a University and we can test this illicit shit dealers are pawning off to us users. It is basically 10% cocaine with the rest of the product being 90% fucking garbage. The professor I work with is all about harm reduction. We neither condone nor condemn drug use. We simply test illicit drugs with: Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry.

It is the best way we can study illicit drugs and adulterants dealers put in them, passing them off as cocaine, when really it’s a plethora of garbage put into a tiny percentage of cocaine in my area, Southwestern Ohio (Cincinnati and Dayton).

I have been researching illicit drug use for over 8 years at a great research lab at Miami University, focusing a lot on illicit drug use and harm reduction. We are team of research scientists/students, and we have funding to do just that; focus on new trends in drug use and chemicals (a lot of RC chems) that are used to fool addicts into buying bunk ass shit pretending to be something else. Fuck that shit!

My mission hasn’t changed over this last decade, and it is getting worse because of this plague, and borders being closed. This is the time to invest in reagent test kits, and over an abundance of caution, send me results so I can use our multimillion dollar lab to test for chemicals that may be used to trick users into potentially harmful substances. Please PM me if want our team to investigate bad batch reports.

I am not fucking around with people selling potentially deadly substances (fentanyl and analogs to be specific). Reagents are cheap and easy to get via pharmacies or internet. Do this for the sole reason you don’t wanna get ripped off, or potentially harmed by bullshit drug dealers junk.

I do care about Bluelighters and you @JoEhJoEh! Let’s please start a new chapter of respect and accountability!

So mote it be!

—Wizard

Who are you and what happened to the Wizard?! TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!!

Wow Wizard,

everybody should get a second chance but if this is another "let's fuck JJ up" my BL-time is over. I know, nobody is interested in it, and i can fully understand. I'm a newbie, nobody cares. But if you are really serious about "our" future here then OK, let's forget it.

JJ

I can luckily let it test it here, too. Directly in Vienna and they also are always around on festivals, goas and so on. That's a good way but they are not as many as we would need. There should something like "checkit" (thats the name in Vienna) be in every town or city, mininum good to reach for everybody.

But tell this to the government. Ahaha.

JJJ

It is clear, all that does not dissolve is cut.
In Argentina we have good coke, I don't think it's as pure as the one that gets @nznity , but he lives in Peru, from there comes the cocaine that is consumed here

It is clear, all that does not dissolve is cut.
In Argentina we have good coke, I don't think it's as pure as the one that gets @nznity , but he lives in Peru, from there comes the cocaine that is consumed here
yeah man but you guys in argentina are so close to us that i've heard from friends who've been there/are from there that they're able to score 90%+ coke too, it's just more expensive and rare. Same thing with Colombia, Bolivia and Brazil. It's all about contacts really. BUT the countries with the cheapest mindblowing blow are Colombia, Bolivia and Peru.

yeah man but you guys in argentina are so close to us that i've heard from friends who've been there/are from there that they're able to score 90%+ coke too, it's just more expensive and rare. Same thing with Colombia, Bolivia and Brazil. It's all about contacts really. BUT the countries with the cheapest mindblowing blow are Colombia, Bolivia and Peru.

Yes, it is true, I live in the south and still there is good coke, the purity percentage I do not know, but many times I put a little in water and it dissolved almost completely. Thinking about it reminds me of the rich smell of good cocaine and make me want to go to the bathroom hahaha
Coke is very expensive here, that's a problem, 21.17 dollars a gram in my city, just out of curiosity how much is it worth there? I know we should not talk about prices here but it is not for marketing purposes so I do not know

Yes, it is true, I live in the south and still there is good coke, the purity percentage I do not know, but many times I put a little in water and it dissolved almost completely. Thinking about it reminds me of the rich smell of good cocaine and make me want to go to the bathroom hahaha
Coke is very expensive here, that's a problem, 21.17 dollars a gram in my city, just out of curiosity how much is it worth there? I know we should not talk about prices here but it is not for marketing purposes so I do not know
my friend sold me pure cocaine str8 from a K for 10$ a g in cusco BUT just cause we were buddies for other ppl it was 3x that. and FOR FOREIGNERS 100$ a G. Reg 70-80% blow i can get it for like 1.5$ ea G... loll. k pricing isn't allowed so i should stop right here.

my friend sold me pure cocaine str8 from a K for 10$ a g in cusco BUT just cause we were buddies for other ppl it was 3x that. and FOR FOREIGNERS 100$ a G. Reg 70-80% blow i can get it for like 1.5$ ea G... loll. k pricing isn't allowed so i should stop right here.

Really cool bro haha So... we have a speedball pending? The pandemic ends and I am going to Peru haha I need a ritual with mescaline, i was planning to go anyway

It's extremely humid here in Houston Texas. A good place to store cocaine is in refrigerator because its dark, cool and the air inside has the most amount of humidity then anywhere else in the home.

Humid as it is here you can take cocaine straight from the refrigerator to your car start chopping up a line or two into powder. Within the short time it takes to chop a couple of lines into powder, you can easily notice the powder starting to Clump and a little sticky to the razor blades as you're in the process of dropping it into powder.

For me, when looking for decent quality cocaine, I always look I see if it has a shimmery, pearlescent look to it that is not only consistent around the outer surface, but as you flake off flakes from the larger chunk, does each like also have a consistent shimmery, pearlescent look. I also look the density of the larger chunk and flakes. Are they soft and easy to break apart or are they hard making it hard to break apart without pieces shooting across the table. Is it easy to I cut the tip of your razor blade and Flake off pieces from the larger chunk useless staying in a flake like shape or does it tend to break apart and smaller rocks or does it want to crumble instead of flake? I also looking to see if the baggie that contains the codeine has a bunch of smaller various size flakes with minimal amount of powder or does it contain more powder with a minimal amount of flakes. Do the flakes chop up easily into a very fine fluffy powder or is it more gritty and Sandy like making a crunching sound when chopping it into powder? How quickly does the powder start to absorb moisture from the air? I'd like to see it absorb moisture quickly. And I also looking to see how strong and how quick it numbs your tongue.

Most cuts will make the cocaine look dull and not as shimmery or pearlescent. I can also alter the taste of the cocaine make it more salty or sweet instead of the typical bitter, chemical like taste.

It's extremely humid here in Houston Texas. A good place to store cocaine is in refrigerator because its dark, cool and the air inside has the most amount of humidity then anywhere else in the home.

Humid as it is here you can take cocaine straight from the refrigerator to your car start chopping up a line or two into powder. Within the short time it takes to chop a couple of lines into powder, you can easily notice the powder starting to Clump and a little sticky to the razor blades as you're in the process of dropping it into powder.

For me, when looking for decent quality cocaine, I always look I see if it has a shimmery, pearlescent look to it that is not only consistent around the outer surface, but as you flake off flakes from the larger chunk, does each like also have a consistent shimmery, pearlescent look. I also look the density of the larger chunk and flakes. Are they soft and easy to break apart or are they hard making it hard to break apart without pieces shooting across the table. Is it easy to I cut the tip of your razor blade and Flake off pieces from the larger chunk useless staying in a flake like shape or does it tend to break apart and smaller rocks or does it want to crumble instead of flake? I also looking to see if the baggie that contains the codeine has a bunch of smaller various size flakes with minimal amount of powder or does it contain more powder with a minimal amount of flakes. Do the flakes chop up easily into a very fine fluffy powder or is it more gritty and Sandy like making a crunching sound when chopping it into powder? How quickly does the powder start to absorb moisture from the air? I'd like to see it absorb moisture quickly. And I also looking to see how strong and how quick it numbs your tongue.

Most cuts will make the cocaine look dull and not as shimmery or pearlescent. I can also alter the taste of the cocaine make it more salty or sweet instead of the typical bitter, chemical like taste.

Hello, just read through this now and would like to acknowledge you on a very well written understandable guide on to how judge it. Thank you very much for your articulate and precise post, I hope to read more. -SoCrates

Hello, just read through this now and would like to acknowledge you on a very well written understandable guide on to how judge it. Thank you very much for your articulate and precise post, I hope to read more. -SoCrates

If you can't test your stuff, the next best way to determine if it's good quality or not is to do a little. Through my experience with low quality cocaine versus high-quality cocaine, what I described in my opinion as the characteristics of good quality cocaine, has pretty consistently beneteau cane that produces good quality high and effects.

Based off of my detailed description, for me, the characteristics of what I consider good quality cocaine is what I always look for when purchasing. Based off of my description, (flaky, pearlescent and shimmery, soft, chops up fairly easily into a fine fluffy powder that will quickly absorb moisture causing the powder to start to Clump and stick together) if those characteristics are similar to what I purchased, I can usually tell before trying any of it for the first time that it's going to be pretty decent. The times that I've had access to a testing kit, what I described as decent cocaine has always produced results that are on the upper end of the quality scale. It's not a foolproof way to tell if the stuff is actually good quality or not, for me, it's always been a good indication that the stuff is decent if not very good quality.

Same thing goes for my detailed description of what I would consider lower quality cocaine. If I noticed the stuff has the characteristics of what I would consider low quality cocaine, the results have always been similar, not producing a decent high or decent effects.

Just by chopping up my first couple of lines, I can pretty much tell if it's going to be good quality or junky stuff. With my observations usually being fairly accurate. It's what seems to work for me add has for the most part and the results have been quite consistent with my observations.

i know a site they sell columbian, peruvian and so on cocaine, eben "bio-coke" with (what they say) is from 80 to 96 percent purity. the also sell pure amphetamine (like they say), pure alprazolam powder, pure eutylone or butylone pure christal meth - and even nembutal!

The world is crazy....

JJ
DM?

I highly doubt anyone is getting 94% pure unless they are making it in Columbia.