• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine that doesn't dissolve in your nose

Im sure it is! Getting it half across the world is the hard part, wonder where it all is now.... In transit?
i have no idea really but whenever i want cocaine i just need a lil bit over 1$ and some change for a phone call. Oh and a 4 block walk XD

Cocaine is being more abundant in producing countries because it is being harder to export it in the pandemic

i have no idea really but whenever i want cocaine i just need a lil bit over 1$ and some change for a phone call. Oh and a 4 block walk XD
That must be a blessing but such a curse! I'd have another serious problem, although I guess cost of living and average wages make a comparison difficult. But still. I feel for you

You can use an organic solvent like Acetone to separate the cut from the Coke. Simply add ur coke to Acetone, stir for a few mins, then run the solution through a coffee filter, the filter will catch the cut which has been congealed by the Acetone and you'll be left with pure Cocaine in solution. You'll need to evaporate the solution to get rid of the Acetone which can be done over a stove on a low heat or u can let the Acetone evaporate by it's self at room temperature which shouldn't take long as Acetone is very volatile. Once the Acetone has evaporated you'll be left with a white residue which ull need to scrape together, that is ur pure coke.

Last edited:
Ummm humidity is very bad for cocaine.... the freezer is the best place to store cocaine, its the most dry place in your home and dark and cold....
Of course, everybody around here knows to keep it in a fridge.

Acetone wash will help, yeah.

It won't be "pure" cocaine, but i wash all my street coke and it magically becomes relative fire.
Snorting acetone washed cole sucks for me. Tastes like a combo from poppers AND snorting oetroleum lolll

SPOILER ALERT!

If you have ever used and been in love with cocaine and everything and anything related to it: then this thread is not for you! Lol! Although if you have read this far then too late I’m afraid! Lol!

Man. The details, especially those posted by @Holly.3, certainly got my brain working overtime and reminiscing about VERY good times. And I’ve been off this shit for DECADES! Lol! Mirrors, lines, coke shooting across the table, chunks, pearlescent... I’m guessing that even the rocks melt into a clear liquid (as opposed to some gummy white paste shit). Lol! Last time I saw decent stuff like that was late ‘80s! Lol! I’m jealous. But enjoy! Lol! :love:.
With the amount of cocaine that travels from Mexico to Houston before finally making it to its final destination, finding good quality fish scale is hard but not impossible. With the right connections and willing to pay up for it, finding someone with access to fish scale can be done. In my case, I just so happened to be friends with a lawyer that had a lady source that had access to high-quality fish scale straight from Mexico on a consistent basis that sold mostly to higher-end clientele, people making $125,000, $150,000+ like lawyers, doctors, business owners. Which in turn meant that she could get away with selling it at a premium price. $120 per gram. My lawyer friend was able to get direct contact to his lady source.

$120 a gram is pretty ridiculous. But with the quality and with her being able to get this stuff on a regular consistent basis made it worthwhile. She had a deal with me that if I bought five grams, normally $600 she would knock $100 off sell it to me for only 500. I'm not a big dealer or anything like that. I've got a small handful of people that I've known for years and Trust I sell to as needed. If I'm going out with a group of friends or people that I know pretty good that I know do cocaine, if I know ahead of time we're going to be going out and partying, I might pick up 5 or 7 grams depending on what I think I can sale.

So basically, she would not myself 5 grams for $600 but for me would give me a discount and sell me five grams for only $500 which I would turn around and sell 4 grams to a few of my party friends for $500 leaving me with a "1 gram thank you tip" leaving them clueless as to what just happened.

The quality is what sold it. The quality was worth the price. Like I said, it's hard to find fish scale here in Houston if you don't have the right connections and know the right people. Sometimes you're regular source only has access to it on occasion, once every few months, a couple times a year, or maybe he just got lucky. My lady source was able to have consistent access to it, getting it straight from Mexico. I never would have known about her if it wasn't for me asking my lawyer friend if he knew of any good quality stuff.

I was able to get stuff from her for about four or five months before she disappeared. Not sure if something happened to her or if she got caught and went to prison. She just disappeared, whatever it was. Even my lawyer friend wasn't able to contact her.

Not really, u have to store it in. A dry place with n9t too much humidity AND it's gonna maintain good.
You can get like a dozen, two dozen of those little amber glass jars off of Amazon fairly cheap. You can also get aluminum "snuff" jars from pretty much any smoke shop or online smoke shop that will hold about 4 or 5 grams and are airtight, watertight when the lid is sealed. Get you one of those little Dormer type refrigerators you're good to go.

Amber jars block out UV light which can cause the cut to deteriorate the cocaine. And the air-tight sealed snuff Jars are obviously airtight and watertight not allowing humid air into the jar which isn't 100% foolproof but does keep your cocaine dryer longer when the jar is exposed to humid air. I've had cocaine stay fairly dry for over 2 hours that the jar was exposed to humid air without opening the lid. After 2 hours and opening the lid to chop up a line, you can notice the cocaine is very dry and within 30 seconds or so you can start to notice it absorbing the moisture.

The Amber jars and snuff jar are far better than leaving the cocaine in a little ziplock baggie.

@Holly.3 I have a guy that goes to Mexico to get it too. It's 100/g, which is the standard price where I live. I've never paid more or less than that

I go with him though because the other stuff is like synthetic cocaine. It's good but it's totally something else. Hopefully you don't know what I'm talking about

You can get like a dozen, two dozen of those little amber glass jars off of Amazon fairly cheap. You can also get aluminum "snuff" jars from pretty much any smoke shop or online smoke shop that will hold about 4 or 5 grams and are airtight, watertight when the lid is sealed. Get you one of those little Dormer type refrigerators you're good to go.

Amber jars block out UV light which can cause the cut to deteriorate the cocaine. And the air-tight sealed snuff Jars are obviously airtight and watertight not allowing humid air into the jar which isn't 100% foolproof but does keep your cocaine dryer longer when the jar is exposed to humid air. I've had cocaine stay fairly dry for over 2 hours that the jar was exposed to humid air without opening the lid. After 2 hours and opening the lid to chop up a line, you can notice the cocaine is very dry and within 30 seconds or so you can start to notice it absorbing the moisture.

The Amber jars and snuff jar are far better than leaving the cocaine in a little ziplock baggie.
You should do some coke with my fav spoon. Makes u feel like scarface hha

Too big. I have a snuff spoon that's just right ;)
Cocaine is cheap AND super high quality here in Perú so just one spoon of those AND Ur gonna be against the wall with a grin on Ur face xD

Cocaine is cheap AND super high quality here in Perú so just one spoon of those AND Ur gonna be against the wall with a grin on Ur face xD
Damn. I lucked out because the first gram I had was potent. I made a thread about it here. I was doing small bumps that got me very high. That gram lasted me 7 days, plus I made base out of the rest and that was like pieces of glass. Incredible

I'm sure it's even better where you are

Damn. I lucked out because the first gram I had was potent. I made a thread about it here. I was doing small bumps that got me very high. That gram lasted me 7 days, plus I made base out of the rest and was like pieces of glass. Incredible

I'm sure it's even better where you are
Bro, back in december i was in cusco with one of my best friends AND another friend had an Oz of 97% coke delivered straight from the VRAE Valley. We bougjt 2 grams from him AND omg best cocaine ive snorted un my life. It had no gasoline taste like those acetone washed coke. It was Shinyas fuck, soft on the nose. Oilyas fuck AND it smelled so nice. Man me AND my friend we're doing lines all nigjt AND 2 grams was ENOUGh for botj of us. I swear if u snort 1-1.5g of that shit by urself very qyixkly u would end up on the ER. It's so bloody strong. 1g Is enough for 1 pwrson to snort all night. That's y ID never do coke outside my country , the real uncut pearly Made with ether banging shit Is here.

Agreed, it was horrible for a couple months. My plan is to send some of it to the lab to get tested, just to satisfy my own curiosity about what the hell some of it actually was. The past few weeks things are finally getting better around here. I hear "fire" so many times, I sometimes just start asking them if they need a fire extinguisher.

Acetone wash will also reveal that you payed for over 70% garbage, if you’re lucky. Cocaine sucks around here, and is barely present (a lot of lidocaine/bullshit) and they pass it off as FIRE. If you know how to make crack, then you KNOW you have really wasted your money, because you will soon figure out that almost all the shit you bought was not cocaine. You could acquire an eight ball, and barely get a rock and a half. It’s fucking pathetic these days, and people that sell that shit, usually get shot. Just look at the local morning news in Cincinnati. Every fucking day someone/someones get shot because of bad drug deals. I don’t feel sorry for them at all!

I call this time ‘Not Coke’ and assholes die every nite in the ‘Natty’ because of this! This a fucking unfortunate fact around these here parts!

—Creek
:O i always pay for 70-80% fire lols. blessing and a curse to live in peru.