• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine that doesn't dissolve in your nose

Holly.3

Bluelighter
We all know that the powder cocaine should easily dissolve in your nose very quickly after snorting even if you didn't snort hard enough and didn't make it all the way how to do the nasal cavity where your mucous membrane is.

30 minutes after doing a line or two and you blow your nose and see a bunch of bits and pieces of cocaine that didn't dissolve, is that what about the cocaine was cut with that wasn't very water soluble indicating poor quality cocaine? Or is that actual cocaine that for some reason or another didn't make its way into the nasal cavity and for whatever reason never dissolved even with a runny nose indicated that you should either snort a little harder or reposition the straw for their back into your nose.

Yes I would imagine it is cut. I always shoot (IV inject) my coke and I dissolve it in water and suck it up into a needle through a cotton. This gets all the coke that’s dissolved in the water into the syringe while leaving all of the cut behind.

may I suggest even if you don’t want to shoot it to do this with your coke and then just squirt it up your nose while sniffing instead of shooting it.
I know it sounds stupid but you’ll get purely the cocaine and water and none of the bullshit. Just a thought.

Last edited:
We all know that the powder cocaine should easily dissolve in your nose very quickly after snorting even if you didn't snort hard enough and didn't make it all the way how to do the nasal cavity where your mucous membrane is.

30 minutes after doing a line or two and you blow your nose and see a bunch of bits and pieces of cocaine that didn't dissolve, is that what about the cocaine was cut with that wasn't very water soluble indicating poor quality cocaine? Or is that actual cocaine that for some reason or another didn't make its way into the nasal cavity and for whatever reason never dissolved even with a runny nose indicated that you should either snort a little harder or reposition the straw for their back into your nose.
i've snorted 90%+ purity coke and that shit is an oily substance, feels like putting butter in ur nose. Should dissolve easily and feel very soft on ur nose. That white gunk thats still in your nose is the cut.

Yes I would imagine it is cut. I always shoot (IV inject) my coke and I dissolve it in water and suck it up into a needle through a cotton. This gets all the coke that’s dissolved in the water into the syringe while leaving all of the cut behind.

may I suggest even if you don’t want to shoot it to do this with your coke and then just squirt it up your nose while sniffing instead of shooting it.
I know it sounds stupid but you’ll get purely the cocaine and water and none of the bullshit. Just a thought.
bro, don't encourage ppl to iv coke. that shit is dangerous as fuck and it's one of the worst things u can possibly do to ur body. I know it feels fucking amazing but it's detrimental as fuck. And yeah squirting the coke with water is a good idea if the coke is cut with shit or putting it in a nasal spray.

While a lot of cuts are not water soluble and you’re right they won’t dissolve and will be left in the spoon. However some cuts do dissolve in water so I wouldn’t call using a cotton and water a definite or even effective way of removing cuts

While a lot of cuts are not water soluble and you’re right they won’t dissolve and will be left in the spoon. However some cuts do dissolve in water so I wouldn’t call using a cotton and water a definite or even effective way of removing cuts
this, totally especially the ppl who cook up coke they can dissolve the cuts into the mix(coke should never be heated). always micron filter when you iv that shit. it's awful for the veins anyway even if it's pure.

i've snorted 90%+ purity coke and that shit is an oily substance, feels like putting butter in ur nose. Should dissolve easily and feel very soft on ur nose. That white gunk thats still in your nose is the cut.
About a year-and-a-half ago I had a source for about 4 months had access to fish scale. I have a contact that retired from a police lab where brexit could be tested for cut and purity. Several different occasions I had this fish scale lab tested for purity. The results came back anywhere from the lowest 86%+ pure and the highest being 94%+ pure.

This stuff was always flaky, shimmery, pearlescent looking that was consistent throughout the whole product, the surface as well as the inner portion. Consistently pearlescent as you town of The Loft at reflux and then a nice white fluffy fine powder that moisture from humidity causing it to start to get clumpy and a bit sticky. When a tad bit was rub between your fingers if I left death of a waxy residue completely dissolved and was not gritty. If you chopped up a line on a mirror, if the mirror wasn't wiped clean afterwards, it would have a slight oily residue left on it that I would have to wipe clean using the mirror again. This stuff always seemed to dissolve quickly and I thought I was without leaving any residue or un-dissolved cocaine in your nose.

I find that if the cocaine rocks, lumps or flakes are very hard to break apart to the point that they ping across the table when broken apart with a razor blade and it makes a right crunchy sound when you're chopping it into a powder with the powder looking more like fine sand instead a very fine fluffy powder and doesn't easily absorb moisture tend to be a lower quality product.

But even with what I would consider lower-quality, I haven't run into many situations where it seems like a good portion of the cocaine was not absorbing into the nose allowing for a good portion to come back out as I blew my nose. Most recent 4 grams that I have purchased, I have noticed that a lot of the cocaine is not being absorbed into the nose and I'll be back out when I blow. Making me wonder, 1, if I'm getting sloppy with the way that I'm either positioning of the straw in the nose or just of not sniffing hard enough or, 2, if what is coming back out of my nose is actually the cut.

About a year-and-a-half ago I had a source for about 4 months had access to fish scale. I have a contact that retired from a police lab where brexit could be tested for cut and purity. Several different occasions I had this fish scale lab tested for purity. The results came back anywhere from the lowest 86%+ pure and the highest being 94%+ pure.

This stuff was always flaky, shimmery, pearlescent looking that was consistent throughout the whole product, the surface as well as the inner portion. Consistently pearlescent as you town of The Loft at reflux and then a nice white fluffy fine powder that moisture from humidity causing it to start to get clumpy and a bit sticky. When a tad bit was rub between your fingers if I left death of a waxy residue completely dissolved and was not gritty. If you chopped up a line on a mirror, if the mirror wasn't wiped clean afterwards, it would have a slight oily residue left on it that I would have to wipe clean using the mirror again. This stuff always seemed to dissolve quickly and I thought I was without leaving any residue or un-dissolved cocaine in your nose.

I find that if the cocaine rocks, lumps or flakes are very hard to break apart to the point that they ping across the table when broken apart with a razor blade and it makes a right crunchy sound when you're chopping it into a powder with the powder looking more like fine sand instead a very fine fluffy powder and doesn't easily absorb moisture tend to be a lower quality product.

But even with what I would consider lower-quality, I haven't run into many situations where it seems like a good portion of the cocaine was not absorbing into the nose allowing for a good portion to come back out as I blew my nose. Most recent 4 grams that I have purchased, I have noticed that a lot of the cocaine is not being absorbed into the nose and I'll be back out when I blow. Making me wonder, 1, if I'm getting sloppy with the way that I'm either positioning of the straw in the nose or just of not sniffing hard enough or, 2, if what is coming back out of my nose is actually the cut.
yes, pure cocaine is very hygroscopic. it's kinda tricky to make lines with it, it's very fine and humid/wet. And it should never burn. Your description matches what i can get here aswell(Perú) but it prolly must be very expensive where you are lols.

yes, pure cocaine is very hygroscopic. it's kinda tricky to make lines with it, it's very fine and humid/wet. And it should never burn. Your description matches what i can get here aswell(Perú) but it prolly must be very expensive where you are lols.
It's extremely humid here in Houston Texas. A good place to store cocaine is in refrigerator because its dark, cool and the air inside has the most amount of humidity then anywhere else in the home.

Humid as it is here you can take cocaine straight from the refrigerator to your car start chopping up a line or two into powder. Within the short time it takes to chop a couple of lines into powder, you can easily notice the powder starting to Clump and a little sticky to the razor blades as you're in the process of dropping it into powder.

For me, when looking for decent quality cocaine, I always look I see if it has a shimmery, pearlescent look to it that is not only consistent around the outer surface, but as you flake off flakes from the larger chunk, does each like also have a consistent shimmery, pearlescent look. I also look the density of the larger chunk and flakes. Are they soft and easy to break apart or are they hard making it hard to break apart without pieces shooting across the table. Is it easy to I cut the tip of your razor blade and Flake off pieces from the larger chunk useless staying in a flake like shape or does it tend to break apart and smaller rocks or does it want to crumble instead of flake? I also looking to see if the baggie that contains the codeine has a bunch of smaller various size flakes with minimal amount of powder or does it contain more powder with a minimal amount of flakes. Do the flakes chop up easily into a very fine fluffy powder or is it more gritty and Sandy like making a crunching sound when chopping it into powder? How quickly does the powder start to absorb moisture from the air? I'd like to see it absorb moisture quickly. And I also looking to see how strong and how quick it numbs your tongue.

Most cuts will make the cocaine look dull and not as shimmery or pearlescent. I can also alter the taste of the cocaine make it more salty or sweet instead of the typical bitter, chemical like taste.

Cocaine is water soluble, unless you are snorting crack (cocaine), instead of smoking it (even then, it should be water soluble). There should be zero reason that cocaine doesn’t dissolve in your nose (unless something else).

Please buy a reagent test kit, to test your dope! This is important in the days of fentanyl and it’s analogs!

Read here:

—Wizard
what's crack like? i'm mega keen

what's crack like? i'm mega keen
the best and most efficient way to take cocaine really, after i tried crap i haven't had a bump/line in almost a year. And not going back to snorting, it's the most cpmpulsive way to take coca aswel cause it makes you feel so fucking good and very shortlived. It's extremely expensive though, I only smoke it cause live in Peru. If i lived in the States or Europe I wouldn't even bother getting crack.

Please buy a reagent test kit, to test your dope! This is important in the days of fentanyl and it’s analogs!

Have you ever actually used the Marquis and Libermann tests for cocaine? They are literally useless. The only thing I use is the rapid fentanyl test strips the needle exchange gives out for free, those are amazing. The only good way to test cocaine is through a lab, and there are some available but the co-pay is kind of steep.

the best and most efficient way to take cocaine really, after i tried crap i haven't had a bump/line in almost a year. And not going back to snorting, it's the most cpmpulsive way to take coca aswel cause it makes you feel so fucking good and very shortlived. It's extremely expensive though, I only smoke it cause live in Peru. If i lived in the States or Europe I wouldn't even bother getting crack.
is it cheaper on the DN?
I can't check for certain reasons lol

It's extremely humid here in Houston Texas. A good place to store cocaine is in refrigerator because its dark, cool and the air inside has the most amount of humidity then anywhere else in the home.

Humid as it is here you can take cocaine straight from the refrigerator to your car start chopping up a line or two into powder. Within the short time it takes to chop a couple of lines into powder, you can easily notice the powder starting to Clump and a little sticky to the razor blades as you're in the process of dropping it into powder.

For me, when looking for decent quality cocaine, I always look I see if it has a shimmery, pearlescent look to it that is not only consistent around the outer surface, but as you flake off flakes from the larger chunk, does each like also have a consistent shimmery, pearlescent look. I also look the density of the larger chunk and flakes. Are they soft and easy to break apart or are they hard making it hard to break apart without pieces shooting across the table. Is it easy to I cut the tip of your razor blade and Flake off pieces from the larger chunk useless staying in a flake like shape or does it tend to break apart and smaller rocks or does it want to crumble instead of flake? I also looking to see if the baggie that contains the codeine has a bunch of smaller various size flakes with minimal amount of powder or does it contain more powder with a minimal amount of flakes. Do the flakes chop up easily into a very fine fluffy powder or is it more gritty and Sandy like making a crunching sound when chopping it into powder? How quickly does the powder start to absorb moisture from the air? I'd like to see it absorb moisture quickly. And I also looking to see how strong and how quick it numbs your tongue.

Most cuts will make the cocaine look dull and not as shimmery or pearlescent. I can also alter the taste of the cocaine make it more salty or sweet instead of the typical bitter, chemical like taste.
Ummm humidity is very bad for cocaine.... the freezer is the best place to store cocaine, its the most dry place in your home and dark and cold....

Although I only smoked crack once, it lasted five years.

200.gif

From what i can tell the supply of Cocaine has been really affected by lockdowns covid etc. Prices shot up. Quality down. Dealers I've never known run out, are out. It should just go up the nose nicely so sounds like a cut.

From what i can tell the supply of Cocaine has been really affected by lockdowns covid etc. Prices shot up. Quality down. Dealers I've never known run out, are out. It should just go up the nose nicely so sounds like a cut.
cocaine is as abundant. cheap and FIRE quality in perú like always. lol

cocaine is as abundant. cheap and FIRE quality in perú like always. lol
Im sure it is! Getting it half across the world is the hard part, wonder where it all is now.... In transit?