• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine substitute

lastchoice

Greenlighter
Reading thru the cocaine megathread brought up a lot of questions for me, esp. being rather, no extreemly, uninformed and illiterate to drugs and terms. So here goes:<br>1) Is there a decent substitute for cocaine to get the effect of being clear headed or more alert, to get rid of cloudy-headedness?<br>2)How can cocaine be taken? I read an 'official" article some time back that it cant be taken orally/swallowed because the stomach doesnt absorb it/alters it chemically so its ineffective. Same if its put in water or other fluid.<br>3)Is there any difference in potency depending on how its taken, such as snorted vs under the tongue.<br>4)Since you cant buy uncut, is there any way to purify it to avoid taking the additives (and still be able to take it the same way)?<br>Plan on using it again so any advise to keep from wasting it and avoid cut would be great!

Ritalin is chemically the closest thing to cocaine (although it won't give you the same euphoria since it doesn't affect serotonin). If you're just looking for a functional stim to get rid of fatigue/"brain fog" and raise alertness, rather than recreational use, modafinil or armodafinil might be your best bet. Again, don't expect a rush, but you'll get a far longer lasting effect and fewer side-effects than from cocaine or Ritalin.

yes, not looking for rush just less fatigue and brain fog until im off the morphine. are the modafinil and armodafinil available on prescription?

They are, but you can order generics online fairly easily.

I don't know.. I substitute my cocaine addiction, with a small dose of Adderall each day.. Adderall 20mg IRs once a day.. sniffed. It works way differently than coke, but yesterday, I had just got a refill on some of the brand name ones, after having some terrible shit made generics which I wont go into detail with.. lets just say, with Adderall brand vs certain generics is incredibly different! And brand name is much better!!! much much better... we are not supposed to discuss this here, but I cant keep it to myself! The ones I had, were from another country, and were NOT made correctly.. a brand new company of generic Adderall just to hit the market.. it was AWFUL.. like placebo pills for a month I was stuck with em.. then I railed a brand name one yest, and was absolutely amped the fuck up.. got a very huge, intense wave of euphoria after sniffing the first one from the new script.. and was blown away! It felt, very much similar to cocaine IME! I have done coke sniffed, IV, and smoked it rocked up in freebase/crack form, many many times! I was totally addicted... trying to use it as a self-medication for ADD/ADHD I was living with.. it wasn't a good tool for that either.. it actually made that worse most of the time..

Then, I was put on Adderall IRs ~1 year ago, and I just stopped messing with coke like I had been.. almost every day.. now its like 2x a month, I will do coke, if that, since I have Adderall in my possession all the time, and it seems to take away a lot of my cravings to use coke.. yet, the only thing really similar with the two, when both are sniffed.. is the cocaine gives a better, more euphoric rush and lasts for like 30 mins tops when sniffed, you are lucky if it lasts that long for you though, usually its more like 15-20 mins from a decent bump, then time to redoes, shooting coke is way worse, it lasts for literally like 2-10 mins, if that, then you want more, same with crack when smoked or IVed...

Adderall, gives also, a nice rush, but not as nice as cocaine.. and also lasts 10x longer than coke, for me at least probably even more than 10 times longer.. I can make 20-30mg of Adderall last from 10 am to at least 3pm most of the time, when sniffed and have food inmy stomach along with antacids, to keep my stomach's pH more basic-neutral, as even when you sniff it, you still take some of it orally from the drip you get in the back of your throat that comes from your nostrils/sinuses, and that drip always happens with all the powder in Adderall IR tabs, when crushed to powder. some times amp. lasts me all day long! which is odd.. but I get better results from sniffing adds than taking them oral.. its incredible.. I love amps now.. used to not really care to do any stims but cocaine or mdma occasionally, but now I do amphetamine every day and its better, and I can actually get rid of a lot of the annoying aspects of ADHD and live my life, and get very lit at the same time.. its indescribable really, every one reacts different to Adderall, Ritalin, etc.. I haven't tried Ritalin, but have also heard, it is much more similar to coke "feeling" wise.. and it doesn't last as long as Adderall does, for lots of people.. at least when comparing adds and rits in both IR form..

Also, never take cocaine orally.. its a TOTAL waste.. so is sublingual.. total fucking waste of powder there.. sniff it, or plug it.. I woiuldnt recommend any one to go pick up a needle and slam it or smoke it either.. those are both, much more dangerous and harmful for you, as well as super addicting when compared to sniffing/plugging it. Sniff or plug... those are the only, decent ROAs to use coke, while still practicing good HR or at least, not as bad as harm goes with smoking crack or shooting coke IV.. those are the most addicting things ever, because like many other drugs when smoked or shot, they have a much stronger, and intense but also more short lived high/rush.. so stick with sniffing.. don't waste your time with any oral methods, that is useless and almost entirely ineffective, unless your just looking for some numbing in your mouth, and throat.. Also, if you begin sniffing it, SNIFF LIHGTLY and do not snort hard! the lighter you sniff it, the better the results and less of it gets wasted via the drip you get... as when you snort it hard, you tend to lose way more of the coke down your throat and into your stomach, where it is totally wasted. I made that mistake the first few times sniffing coke.. and then found out how much better it worked when I let it stay in my nostrils and get absorbed by my nasal capillaries. I was amazed at how much better it felt and longer it lasted like that! Then stayed using the "lightly sniffing" technique.. only doing tiny bumps at a time, but all at once.. like instead of snorting 2 huge lines at once, which I would end up with 50% of the coke in my stomach.. I chopped up 8-10 lines, out of those 2 big lines, and lightly sniffed each one back to back, in each nostril... the results were much more effective and satisfying to me.. so yeah.. that's my experience when I sniffed coke.. since I got a sinus infection from some bad coke once, that wasn't cleaned properly, I have only smoked/IVed it, which is not any better, its much worse so don't do it!

Thank you so much thats very useful advise. No, theres no way i would shoot or smoke it, if anything I would like to find a substitute until everything is out of my system. Dr started me on narcotics about 25 years ago and Im sick of the side effects. They work but are cutting in to my life too much to be useful. I have already started cutting back but it will take at least another year to come off the morphine. Tried doing it faster a few times and it was a complete disaster!!!
I tried playing with the dose and havent figured out what way is best to use the least amt possible. I have been sniffing to hard for sure, its barely gets my sinuses :(. tried larger dose but didnt seem different, maybe because of prior doses. Will try how you suggested. I assume it works better if sinuses/nose is moist? Meds dry out my nose so i dont know how well it will absorb...