• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine smell

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Hay all how long does the cocaine smell last and what does it smell like. Some people say has gasoline type smell.

And have any of you done cocaine at work?

Hey, wlecome to Bluelight @camaroBDJ.

I haven't done coke at work, but i have shot up in the Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts/Library bathrooms.

The only thing i've done at work is smoke weed. Literally, inside work. In the giant freezer in high school.

I used to do coke at work all the time until I started doing more $ worth of blow than I was making at the Job lol.

Cocaine is one of those smells that only other people who use cocaine can pick up on.

-GC

there is no appreciable smell regarding small quantities

I was just wondering how much cocaine you can do before it starts to smell and how long the small will last 3 minutes or 8 minutes or more? And putting it in your mouth be less of smell than storing it?

So other coworkers don't smell it.

Nobody will smell it if you don't put it near their nose. If you aren't smoking it, there's absulotely no reason to worry.

How much Cocaine can you take to get high but not high enough that people at work may think you are high?

And can some Cocaine smell more than other Cocaine? Where the smell stay in the bathroom or on your body for some time and if so how long?

You know what permanent marker smells like? That's what coke smells like. But only if it's right under your nose.
I would strongly advise against doing cocaine at work. When you crash after 30 mins and you have 6 hours left on your shift, it's going to really really suck.

You know what permanent marker smells like? That's what coke smells like. But only if it's right under your nose.
I would strongly advise against doing cocaine at work. When you crash after 30 mins and you have 6 hours left on your shift, it's going to really really suck.

I think what jose ribas da silva was trying to say but he will have to elaborate or other people here is no one will smell Cocaine unless you do lot of Cocaine. He will have to explain more. I gusess he means if you do one or two lines you will be okay but if you do three lines or more your mouth and nose will smell for some time for the smell to go away.

I was just wondering other people here that work and do Cocaine at work how they can get high but not high enough that people at work may know you high. And do you do it in your car or the bathroom at work?

I think this will only work in jobs that you can get bathroom breaks.

Im not very experienced with cocaine compared to many other synthetic drugs, but surely the smell is only ever due to the process and remnants remaining in the final product?
Thus would vary greatly in its noticable aroma and the exact notes of the aroma.

As others have said, no one is going to smell it. No matter how much you do or where you do it. Most people wouldn't recognize the smell if you stuck their nose in the bag.

The smell is not what you should be worried about. It's your behavior and mannerisms when you're high. Do you have to interact a lot with your coworkers? Do they care? What about your boss?

the day will go quicker if you are able to do small amounts throughout your shift. If that's not a possibility I wouldn't bother, you are gonna come down and being stuck at work feeling that way sucks.

As others have said, no one is going to smell it. No matter how much you do or where you do it. Most people wouldn't recognize the smell if you stuck their nose in the bag.

The smell is not what you should be worried about. It's your behavior and mannerisms when you're high. Do you have to interact a lot with your coworkers? Do they care? What about your boss?

the day will go quicker if you are able to do small amounts throughout your shift. If that's not a possibility I wouldn't bother, you are gonna come down and being stuck at work feeling that way sucks.

Can you elaborate on this. What to look out for? What the behavior and the way act.

Excessive talking, working faster than you normal do, sweating, excessive sniffing noises, anything that you dont normally do. You'd be surprised how much people notice when youre around them every day.

^ this.

If any of your coworkers have done drugs before they will most likely recognize these things.

its important to think about these things before you put yourself in that situation. Are you're coworkers going to care if/when they notice? Are they going to rat you out? Worst case scenario, is it worth a confrontation with your boss and potentially losing your job?

when I worked fast food I was high all day everyday but that was because a lot of my coworkers were too and my boss did not give a shit. And if I lost that job I could simply go get another.

so is it worth it?

Excessive talking, working faster than you normal do, sweating, excessive sniffing noises, anything that you dont normally do. You'd be surprised how much people notice when youre around them every day.

So you mostly feel like you have lots of energy and fully awake and go long time will out sleep?

But you don't do any thing crazy like get mad easy or start pacing back and forth or talking but not making any sense?

But you don't do any thing crazy like get mad easy or start pacing back and forth or talking but not making any sense?
If you stay awake too long, most people will eventually develop stimulant psychosis due to dopamine depletion. Could be after a day long bender and big crash, could be going fine acting normal after 2 weeks. Many factors at play

All of that, and the multiple bathroom breaks too.
Anyone with some direct or indirect experience will pick up on it eventually.

Yup cant forget those bathroom breaks. And if you think you can hold out without giving in to that urge, you will find out real quick that you can't lol.

The really talkative, being loud, hyper, moving around in your seat, always moving, non stop moving, pacing back and forth, full of energy, super fast walking, talking non stop, confident and may be aggressive is that only if you do lot of cocaine?

Like say you do gram in 6 hours you be like that? But if you spread it out over the day with smaller amounts so it is gram in 10 hours you WILL BE high but not have those typical traits?

Last edited: