• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine + sertraline + alcohol

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i start taking sertralin for anxiety and a social anxiety, can i take some coke an beers only in the weekends,fuck my brain not my body, body i know.

I know cocaine and sertraline both effect serotonin but I don't know if they're contradictory. You should abstain from this combo until you can get a direct answer, serotonin syndrome is at best a really bad experience and at worst lethal.

I know cocaine and sertraline both effect serotonin but I don't know if they're contradictory. You should abstain from this combo until you can get a direct answer, serotonin syndrome is at best a really bad experience and at worst lethal.
but cocaine afect more dopamine , but i just start taking this, serotonin syndrome can be lethal? i think i just a panic attack LOL.

Right first off from my research there seems to be low risk and no synergy. But I implore you to do some research onto sites like psychonaut wiki, erowid, tripsit and your government's medication interactions tracker.

Also it should go without saying but test your coke if someone cut it with amphetamines then that could cause SS or other shit. At the very least buy the appropriate reagents.