• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine rocks and mixed with ???

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i take 1g of coke on rock, i needed to smash a lot to take this, and feel a taste like a medication , why can be ? its normal this bitter taste ? the effects still good but makes me curious because its on the rock.

how are you ingesting it? smoking? IV?

Tastes different?

What are you exactly asking?

We can't really tell you what your cocaine/crack is cut with or why it tastes different. You can use some reagents to test it but that's not really going to tell you what it's cut with, nor can any of us unfortunately.

how are you ingesting it? smoking? IV?

Tastes different?

What are you exactly asking?

We can't really tell you what your cocaine/crack is cut with or why it tastes different. You can use some reagents to test it but that's not really going to tell you what it's cut with, nor can any of us unfortunately.
snorting ,Every coke I get depending on the supplier changes taste, but as this was on the rock I thought it could be purer

snorting, i take from other guy , the other guy have the taste but this its much more bitter and its on rock, i just want to know what have in this because i think if is on rock is kind of a pure stuff. my question is: the real pure coke have taste and how is the taste. because every time change the taste.

I'm not sure where you're from but the street level cocaine in the US is on average only about 10-20% pure... or even LESS.

It's mostly non-cocaine that you're ingesting. Pure cocaine on a street level is essentially a myth. Most street cocaine is maybe 10-15% cocaine has amphetamines and other crap added.

I can't really tell you what is in that cocaine or why it tastes weird, only that if your cocaine tastes weird it's because some low/mid level dealer doesn't know how to cut their drugs properly. If it tastes weird I would avoid it.

The fact that cocaine is "rocked up" or hard/chunky ultimately has ZERO impact on how pure it is. Anybody can rock up some cocaine by mixing it with liquid/X/and heating it....

Just because your dealer has "rocked" cocaine means SHIT when it comes to how pure it is. If it tastes weird - avoid it.

There is a similar fallacy among meth users, that large clear crystals = good meth - they couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm not sure where you're from but the street level cocaine in the US is on average only about 10-20% pure... or even LESS.

It's mostly non-cocaine that you're ingesting. Pure cocaine on a street level is essentially a myth. Most street cocaine is maybe 10-15% cocaine has amphetamines and other crap added.

I can't really tell you what is in that cocaine or why it tastes weird, only that if your cocaine tastes weird it's because some low/mid level dealer doesn't know how to cut their drugs properly. If it tastes weird I would avoid it.

The fact that cocaine is "rocked up" or hard/chunky ultimately has ZERO impact on how pure it is. Anybody can rock up some cocaine by mixing it with liquid/X/and heating it....

Just because your dealer has "rocked" cocaine means SHIT when it comes to how pure it is. If it tastes weird - avoid it.

There is a similar fallacy among meth users, that large clear crystals = good meth - they couldn't be further from the truth.
from brazil , i imagine here is more pure,i think even more rocked = more pure, thanks for answer.

from brazil , i imagine here is more pure,i think even more rocked = more pure, thanks for answer.
You are correct!

I imagine cocaine is Brazil is significantly more pure!!!

I'm sorry I think we have limited advice here in this specific situation. We do not get many members from South America. ¡Receber!

In Brazil I would imagine more rock = more pure. Completely different part of the world. However, more rock does not mean more pure. It can be a trick.

The cocaine you have is likely 4-5x more pure than anything any of us are able to get... I would imagine.