• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Question

beebox

Bluelighter
Yesterday I did nearly a gram of cocaine in a little over two hours. That's the quickest I've ever used cocaine. It became really intense to where I had to stop. My heart was pounding, my arm was hurting, and I just wanted to come down. It took me nearly six hours to come down completely. Fast forward to today: presently, I am sober, although I have another gram plus what I didn't finish from the first gram yesterday. Knowing me, I'm going to finish. However, ever since last night I've had this dull ache in my chest and my left arm. I don't have any other symptoms of a heart attack, though, and the pain isn't intense. It's just enough to be annoying. Mostly I'm fearful of finishing my stash, but I really want to. I know I need to pace myself better than I did yesterday. I'm not trying to die. Any advice would be welcomed.

Most chest pain isn't caused by an MI, and is often just a muscle strain. However, you're only asking because you're worried and (I suspect) sort of seeking agreement nothing's up so you can give in to the urge to do more. But do you really want to take that risk?

If there is an issue right now, another gram of coke may well be disastrous for you. Have a read of these guidelines. I'd strongly recommend you against doing any more right now, at least until you can make sure you're ok.

Most chest pain isn't caused by an MI, and is often just a muscle strain. However, you're only asking because you're worried and (I suspect) sort of seeking agreement nothing's up so you can give in to the urge to do more. But do you really want to take that risk?

If there is an issue right now, another gram of coke may well be disastrous for you. Have a read of these guidelines. I'd strongly recommend you against doing any more right now, at least until you can make sure you're ok.

Thank you. I needed to read exactly this.

It is important to note that although cocaine does put a strain on the heart, it also tightens all the muscles in the chest area. I am not an expert and follow your own intuition, but seeing as you seem anxious as it is, it probably is a tight muscle, and even more-so anxiety about the strain you think you put on your heart during use. If you hadn't used and weren't occupied with the threat of heart issues, you probably would be paying no mind to any muscle tension in that area. I would say relax and give the blow a break, anyway, just for your piece of mind. And if you do finish the bag, don't rush it, stay plenty hydrated, and enjoy it, don't do it and also make yourself a wreck over your heart - then you will just be anxious the whole time.

It is important to note that although cocaine does put a strain on the heart, it also tightens all the muscles in the chest area. I am not an expert and follow your own intuition, but seeing as you seem anxious as it is, it probably is a tight muscle, and even more-so anxiety about the strain you think you put on your heart during use. If you hadn't used and weren't occupied with the threat of heart issues, you probably would be paying no mind to any muscle tension in that area. I would say relax and give the blow a break, anyway, just for your piece of mind. And if you do finish the bag, don't rush it, stay plenty hydrated, and enjoy it, don't do it and also make yourself a wreck over your heart - then you will just be anxious the whole time.

This helps put my mind at ease. And right? If I do finish, there's no reason I have to blow (har-har) through it.

Take it easy. One of the most common signs of heart attack is feeling like someone suddenly punched your in the jaw, and HIGH blood pressure, 200/160+.

The chest pain is probably a mix of muscle strain around your heart as stated, or anxiety.

Why are you asking us, people with no medical backgrounds, about a chest pain related issue? Dude, go to the hospital. Get an EKG. I am flabbergasted at these kinds of posts that basically ask for advice that only a legitimate doctor could answer. Of course we don't truly know! Are you just looking for a false sense of security? Then sure, keep posting about your health concerns on Bluelight. If you're genuinely looking for answers, get off this site and go to an ER. I realize this post is a few days old and the pain may be gone, but that does NOT mean you are in the clear. Peole really need to start making use of urgent cares and hospitals more often. It's better than ignorning an actual issue bc some moron on the internet told you that you were fine when in reality your body was desperately trying to tell you something was wrong.