• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

I personally wouldn't bother sending off to a lab unless you are planning to buy bulk quantities like a kilo.

A basic collection of reagents will help you identify the most harmful cuts like Levamisole, Amphetatmines inc. Meth etc. I bought a set of the following reagents: Morris, Marquis, Mandelin, Froehde, Mecke, Liebermann. I also made Curcumin Indicator (tests for Boric acid) and Chen-Kao reagent. It cost me less than £50 to buy either the ready made reagents or the chemicals to make the others.

You can download research sheets that tell you how each reagent reacts with different substances and each test will help narrow it down (some reagents react similarly with different substances, so the more reagents you have, the better chance you have of narrowing it down).

Then you can also test the product before and after you wash to get an see how successsful you were.

But realistically, with basic methods you will only reduce the level of cuts rather than completely purify it, There are more sophisticated methods such as a column, but these are a lot of effort for the rewards.

So the best NH3 I can find is 5% solution the other 95% being water. I have some excuse for needing a lot and said I would like a stronger concentration, and the worker recommended when he called “full strength” ammonia, hydroxide NH4 OH which is ballpark 28%. The only specifications of red so far is NH3 so I’m wondering if NH4 OH would be compatible
NH3 5% is fine, you will just need to use slightly more, but you really don't need much. If you were just purifying 1g for example you will need less than 2ml to raise the pH to 10-11.

If true, this is bummer news. The whole point of the TEK according to le junk, is that almost all common cuts will base out before as a colored goo, and the signal when that is finished, is that you start precipitating solid white thus giving you pure as you can get freebase cocaine.
Btw reading over le junk's method and reminded me of your post - I think what he is getting at during the addition of ammonia is that cuts like Lidocaine Hydrochloride are water soluble, but when you add ammonia it strips away the HCl from the Lidocaine. Lidocaine base has poor solubilty in water. As a result, it separates from the water - Lidocaine forms an oil, hence the 'goo' he is referring to.

The majority of white coke freebase crystals will clump together and sink to the bottom. However, the crystals can be very very small (not noticable to your eye, the solution will just be slightly cloudy) and float in the solution, so your yield will decrease if you remove precipitate too eagerly.

I think Accidenly poured a small amount of of the magnesium sulfate in the filter with 7 grams of white material .what are ramifications if I complete A/B reaction and re- crystalize