• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine problem..

seroquel will help a lot, but if the environment is still the same, it will be hard, if you see the drug all days it will be hard... under these conditions, seroquel will only dumb you for nothing

Not to sound unsympathetic but it is so hard beyond words to quit a substance you're addicted to when you're surrounded by it and have steady access--this is why junkie on junkie is a terrible scenario. Both parties trigger each other and prevent one another from being sick/fuel the addictions.

If you're serious about quitting cocaine it's going to be hard to avoid all the triggers. But imo, it's worth at least staggering your use and reducing it if you cannot quit entirely! If anything is obvious about addiction, it's that addicts STRUGGLE to quit. If you are unable to quit 100%.. for sure I know from my own personal life that reducing my use in the past has definitely made a positive difference in my life. Not saying that addicts can't clean up because they totally can, but without a doubt sometimes it's not feasible in certain time periods.

I'm led on my sofa it's 9am on day 2, I feel alright!!? A bit tired and was a bit mood swingy last night lol, but the coke is here and nobody is about, i haven't physically seen the powder, its in a gym bag, and I'm not 100 sure where exactly in the house it is but if I wanted to I could obv find it. But I have chosen not to go near it today, if my mind stays like this think il be fine, I do need him to take that out of here though, it's just too soon, I don't know what my trigger is or anythin, My place does need a good clean up and i can not b bothered like I did when I was sniffing, although I'm gonna have to force myself to recreate new habits and just do it.

[/QUOTE]
Not to sound unsympathetic but it is so hard beyond words to quit a substance you're addicted to when you're surrounded by it and have steady access--this is why junkie on junkie is a terrible scenario. Both parties trigger each other and prevent one another from being sick/fuel the addictions.

If you're serious about quitting cocaine it's going to be hard to avoid all the triggers. But imo, it's worth at least staggering your use and reducing it if you cannot quit entirely! If anything is obvious about addiction, it's that addicts STRUGGLE to quit. If you are unable to quit 100%.. for sure I know from my own personal life that reducing my use in the past has definitely made a positive difference in my life. Not saying that addicts can't clean up because they totally can, but without a doubt sometimes it's not feasible in certain time periods.
Yeah I hear that, I am trying cold turkey, I will try my hardest and if I do fail then Ill make a new plan.. All I can do I guess x

seroquel will help a lot, but if the environment is still the same, it will be hard, if you see the drug all days it will be hard... under these conditions, seroquel will only dumb you for nothing
Yeah I understand, thank u for reminding me, I'm not bothering with seroquel, I'm just taking one day at a time, xxx

quetiapine/seroquel is such a heavy drug for them to dish out IMO. It can make your brain quite foggy, and hard to wake up from.... I think if anything its going to make you want to reach for the cocaine quicker just to make you feel more awake... I'd cut that. Maybe look into mild anti anxiety medications (I use valium easily accessible online in the UK) which is obviously the opposite but it has a calming effect and helps me get things done without over thinking and having high anxiety levels. This is why I prefer downers in general but, hopefully you find something more relaxing that still helps you to get stuff done. Just a thought, good luck

quetiapine/seroquel is such a heavy drug for them to dish out IMO. It can make your brain quite foggy, and hard to wake up from.... I think if anything its going to make you want to reach for the cocaine quicker just to make you feel more awake... I'd cut that. Maybe look into mild anti anxiety medications (I use valium easily accessible online in the UK) which is obviously the opposite but it has a calming effect and helps me get things done without over thinking and having high anxiety levels. This is why I prefer downers in general but, hopefully you find something more relaxing that still helps you to get stuff done. Just a thought, good luck
Thank you, I'll look into the valium Ive tried them before do they not have the foggy after effects the next day then? I'm on day 3 now its 2pm here and have had a tiny slip up ffs I'm so annoyed, I had some housework to do and about 11am I took a few lines to give me a kick up the ass as the fatigue is real today and got the housework done, told myself as soon as it was done id stop, and I have, even though I fancy a bit more there's no point as am chilling now so stopped.. I need it completely out of my reach to get completely clean I know this now. But I do feel small victory in the tiny bit I done and stopped... I think. X yesterday I was emotional and snappy, I realised too that I've picked the worst time of the month to stop using too 🙄 so just havin a bit of a shit week in general but I will persist

Its different for everyone, some people sleep on it and maybe feel groggy. It works for me I stay calm and I get shit done (regarding benzodiazepines like valium)

You should take each small victory as a win, the addiction is a war and you are winning battles. That's a good thing!

You shouldn't write narratives for yourself like 'Oh ill never get clean'..... 'I'm an addict' .... 'This is my life'
Just go with it. Some days you will feel strong and some days you will have weak days.. But it is much better not to turn it into a story and just take each small victory as they come. Eventually you will start to see more wins than loses and be proud of yourself.. thats just my 2 cents

Its different for everyone, some people sleep on it and maybe feel groggy. It works for me I stay calm and I get shit done

You should take each small victory as a win, the addiction is a war and you are winning battles. That's a good thing!

You shouldn't write narratives for yourself like 'Oh ill never get clean'..... 'I'm an addict' .... 'This is my life'
Just go with it. Some days you will feel strong and some days you will have weak days.. But it is much better not to turn it into a story and just take each small victory as they come. Eventually you will start to see more wins than loses and be proud of yourself.. thats just my 2 cents
Yeah that's it, I'm goin easy on myself, and just using for 2 hours instead of from morning till bed time after two days completely clean is a win for me, so I'm OK, just gona go for at least 3 days clean next, one step at a time.. Its harder than I expected! The whole it not Bein a physical withdrawal makes me think its all in the mind wtf why can't I just do it, never been addicted to anything before it's all new to me. Especially where I didn't see any financial problems during use so its not like I'm giving anything physically over for it, well except my health 🙈

and just using for 2 hours instead of from morning till bed time

believe me (i've been there) this is an excuse that you are given to yourself because you cannot quit the drug, you are digging your own hole, it's harder than you expected and it will be even more harder as the days go by and the usage continues. Cocaine is not a psychological addiction is a physical one, this is the manifestation of a physical addiction, take care and good luck

believe me (i've been there) this is an excuse that you are given to yourself because you cannot quit the drug, you are digging your own hole, it's harder than you expected and it will be even more harder as the days go by and the usage continues. Cocaine is not a psychological addiction is a physical one, this is the manifestation of a physical addiction, take care and good luck
b

True, although I'm 100 percent sure if it wasn't in reach I would def not score some, I can't afford to and don't know anyone except the source I have which is an absolute impossibility to buy from.. So.. I don't know where I stand with that..