• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine on penis

OK, now you're nitpicking clop. Despite the factual inaccuracy DN posted, there are reasonable grounds to not go rubbing something potentially acidic/corrosive on your fun zones. The net result is the same: bad idea! I don't think anyone's arguing about that.

just let me finish this line and ill join in... :D

only joking........... who can even afford that stuff these days

i wouldnt be so sure that all bacteria would die in cocaine.
There are plenty of resistant bacteria out there...

As for coke on the cock... heard of plenty stories from mates that love to make their story over the top that swear there is no sex like coke on the cock sex. but a lot of it is them making themselves more macho !!
prolly cos they lasted a whole 10mins without having an orgasm

SLM thats exactly what i said in my previos post in this thread any1 care to answer ??

If coke burns and demages the fuk out of the nose passeges think of the sensatity skin skin on the penis ?

The burning of the septum etc only happens to hardcore users (i.e daily, anything from 20-100 snorts PER DAY EVERY DAY).

Putting it on the penis here and there won't have much 'wear and tear' so to speak

All I know, is that if I even smell coke from the other side of the room my penis goes soft and Lord knows you can't put a marshmallow in a piggybank.