• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine newbie

LordFran

Bluelighter
Hi...I startes snorting coke. 20$ bags. I've had two. One lasted me two times, this last one lasted me one time.

I like it.

It really cures my emotional pain.

But im not cut out for it. I was recently diagnosed bipolar, my crush turned me down, ive had deep depressions stemming mostly from PAWS (after dabbling in meth, ketamine, psychedelics like 400times, and WEED like crazy. The weed withdrawal was crazy.)

Anyway....just sharing whats going on...

would you like to share how you started doing coke? your newbie days?

I do it alone. I was like "fuck it, i want something new." after getting my heart broken...did aderall once, liked it, tried xanax for the first coke come down and over slept like crazy (1.5 xanax) ..but coke is really something else.
its nice.

im buzzed now and chain smoking.

fuck, i need to get my shit together

become a buddhist monk

im so far from the man I want to be...

when will I have peace?

I gotta turn this around...but ive been saying thia for so long
but this coke now...i feel so positive. like i can really change my life , quit drugs, just be more simple

Hey man - sounds like you are having an up and down experience right now. Stay safe and happy. Coke is a pretty exciting drug. I can still remember the very first time I tried it over 30 years ago. Some dude in a nightclub bathroom came out of the stall with a big empty baggie and asked me if I wanted to lick the bag. Being drunk I said sure and my tongue went numb and I suddenly felt totally sober and totally cool. Must have been some shit hot stuff. Got to say though that it has in no way helped me be the man I really want to be. Quite the opposite - the single point highs are great but the general trajectory of a coke habit is problematic. But don’t think about that tonight - just enjoy your buzz.

Hey man - sounds like you are having an up and down experience right now. Stay safe and happy. Coke is a pretty exciting drug. I can still remember the very first time I tried it over 30 years ago. Some dude in a nightclub bathroom came out of the stall with a big empty baggie and asked me if I wanted to lick the bag. Being drunk I said sure and my tongue went numb and I suddenly felt totally sober and totally cool. Must have been some shit hot stuff. Got to say though that it has in no way helped me be the man I really want to be. Quite the opposite - the single point highs are great but the general trajectory of a coke habit is problematic. But don’t think about that tonight - just enjoy your buzz.

thanks! yeah, the problem is the comedown...the end is eminent even while at the peak, its short lived. but yeah now I get what all the fuss is about 😅

What most people need is to deal with the trauma that's causing the turmoil in life instead of using drugs (especially hard drugs) as a bandaid to mask the pain.
If cocaine had the duration of methamphetamine it would just be another methamphetamine and that would be harmful not helpful to a society full of problems they dont want to face.

What most people need is to deal with the trauma that's causing the turmoil in life instead of using drugs (especially hard drugs) as a bandaid to mask the pain.
If cocaine had the duration of methamphetamine it would just be another methamphetamine and that would be harmful not helpful to a society full of problems they dont want to face.

I don’t disagree with you. I had terrible drug problems until I went through rehab a few times and learned to deal with all my childhood and adolescent trauma. After a period of abstinence I subsequently found drugs could be a great pleasure rather than a life-controlling crutch - still though, they don’t help me lead the best life I could.

You are probably right that 18 hour duration cocaine would not make the world a better place. But I’d still like to try it at least once....

Hi...I startes snorting coke. 20$ bags. I've had two. One lasted me two times, this last one lasted me one time.

I like it.

It really cures my emotional pain.

But im not cut out for it. I was recently diagnosed bipolar, my crush turned me down, ive had deep depressions stemming mostly from PAWS (after dabbling in meth, ketamine, psychedelics like 400times, and WEED like crazy. The weed withdrawal was crazy.)

Anyway....just sharing whats going on...

would you like to share how you started doing coke? your newbie days?

I do it alone. I was like "fuck it, i want something new." after getting my heart broken...did aderall once, liked it, tried xanax for the first coke come down and over slept like crazy (1.5 xanax) ..but coke is really something else.
its nice.

im buzzed now and chain smoking.

fuck, i need to get my shit together

become a buddhist monk

im so far from the man I want to be...

when will I have peace?

I gotta turn this around...but ive been saying thia for so long
but this coke now...i feel so positive. like i can really change my life , quit drugs, just be more simple
I've heard this story before buddy - someone who is mentally ill starts using stimulants/downers, and likes them for the sole reason it makes the bad feelings go away, and ends up adding the drug to their daily routine.

Flush your gear, delete your mans' numbers, fucking run from drugs. You're what would be classified as a vulnerable person in the UK and you'll have your last pennies taken by those fucking scum; they don't care about you're mental health, only your money.

Worry about your life's directions after you put down drugs.

I've heard this story before buddy - someone who is mentally ill starts using stimulants/downers, and likes them for the sole reason it makes the bad feelings go away, and ends up adding the drug to their daily routine.

Flush your gear, delete your mans' numbers, fucking run from drugs. You're what would be classified as a vulnerable person in the UK and you'll have your last pennies taken by those fucking scum; they don't care about you're mental health, only your money.

Absolutely, 110% this

OP - in reality nothing good ever comes from cocaine - it might seem like it does, if fact it does seem like it does, but it most definitely does not

If you proceed with this drug with the mindset that you have now it's very likely that it will take everything from you. It will mask your pain for sure - then it will magnify it 1000%.

You sound primed for addiction - do yourself the biggest favour and bin it off now friend

Absolutely, 110% this

OP - in reality nothing good ever comes from cocaine - it might seem like it does, if fact it does seem like it does, but it most definitely does not

If you proceed with this drug with the mindset that you have now it's very likely that it will take everything from you. It will mask your pain for sure - then it will magnify it 1000%.

You sound primed for addiction - do yourself the biggest favour and bin it off now friend
@LordFran This guy is also right, Cocaine doesn't cure anything, it masks pain temporarily by making you euphoric; it's a euphoric stimulant. If you took up Heroin it'd mask your pain in a similar way, but it's Dopamine and Endorphins, not Dopamine and Norephedrine.

haha, funny you say that, I threw out my gear and deleted my plugs number yesterday after that session. I took a shower...chain smoking on coke smells bad. Later I laid in bed and damn...breakthrough thoughts. It felt bad, but I needed to really look at myself in the mirror and adress this shit. That comedown sucks big balls. I'm totally addicted to dopamine. I HAVE to stop.

I'm impressed by all the wise replies. Thanks♡ You all hit the nail on the head.

May we all grow braver each day and live in peace.

if you say one baggy lasts for one day, how much is this? do you have a milligram scale?

JJ

if you say one baggy lasts for one day, how much is this? do you have a milligram scale?

JJ

Lasts for one dose. I'm guessing it was 20mg of the stuff. Just 2 rails. Didn't really need to break out the jewel scale for such a tiny operation 😅

Yeah but it was definitley coke tho, and it felt good the throat drip...the numb lips, runny nose, the confidence. I think that was good enough coke. oh if it was any better!! or if i took more, maybe id have a harder time not going back to it. I decided im never go do it again and Im totally confident I never will.

how does it look? is it powder or are there rocks? shimmery? oily when you rub it between your fingers?

If your mouth is totally numb the second after you sniffed it, that's maybe cocaine but cut with lidocaine. My cocaine doesnt numb or burn at all, i have a new friend. want to see a pic of this staff? it is soooooooo nice :)

jj

I self-medicated my past romance troubles and other powerful demons for 3 years now.

And now I have a bigger demon in my life than I've ever faced before.

good coke never causes numbness ;)

JJ

Lol what? Of course it does.

On that note, some pretty good suggestions here. Unless you're using it for surgery for vasoconstriction of vessels to prevent bleeding and for it's numbing properties, it only ultimately causes a ton of problems. But damn, it feels so good....

good coke never causes numbness ;)

JJ

It causes some numbness, but not massive. You are correct though that if the numbness comes on very fast and it's intense then it's probably caused by a 'caine cut.

I'm also in agreement with the posters who pointed out that posting a close-up of your cocaine is massively insensitive (at best) when someone is vulnerable and actively trying to stop. What on earth was that supposed to achieve? Please remember this is a harm reduction forum