Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine newbie questions

waspman⌐

Bluelighter
a couple of coke questions

a person is maybe going to buy some coke for a night fast approaching. this person realises that there have been a few coke threads in here recently, but they dont quite answer the questions this person is interested in.
this person's coke came cut from a block, so it isn't powder. this person is going to assume it is of a high purity. this person wants to know if they should simply cut up the chunk with a blade and its ready to sniff?? or does anything else need to be done to it? this person has heard from another person that the way to go is to gently heat a plate in the microwave and then place the chunk on it, so it melts a bit, and then cut it up, but neither people are 100% sure. what is the best thing to do? should it be cut with anything (ie glucose)? its not going to be sold or anything like that, only the one person will consume it. what is a good dosage (assuming its good quality) for someone with next to zero tolerance build up?

another question,
this same person finds the price of coke rather expensive compared to speed. is it ok to take speed once the coke has worn off, so that the night can last well and truly into the next day??

1. Coke came cut from a block, person assumes it is of a high purity.
--> Could be a false assumption - the fact that your sample was cut off a block of solid substance doesn't necessarily guarantee quality, but it might.

2. Simply cup up the chunk with a blade and its ready to sniff?
--> Presumably since your sample is fairly solid (being cut from a solid), you might want to crush it up into very fine powder first. But, a razor blade will be sufficient if you're patient.

3. Heat a plate in the microwave and the place the chunk on it?
--> Usually this is a process done to dry out semi-wet powder, because the heat of the plate helps. Probably crushing your rock between two spoons, or under a rolling pin would be easier and quicker.

4. Dose?
--> If you've never had cocaine before don't expect to be overwhelmed. Start with small lines, so that you can judge the strength of the stuff before jumping into the bag headfirst.

5. Coke & Speed?
--> They're both stimulants so it's not a great idea to take them at the same time (heat, bloodpressure, dehydration), speed also lasts hours and hours longer than cocaine does (compare multiple hours for speed with about an hour for cocaine).

BigTrancer :)

I would recommend a dose of about 1 - 1 1/2 points straight up. I have only had coke about 3 times so I have no tolerance as well. I have found that this dose is a good level to actually feel the coke and get the desired effects off it. The coke I was having was pretty good quality too :)

Start off with a point (1/10 of a gram) and see how you go :D

the coke i had recently apeared to be a white rock until pressure was applied the broke down quite easily.

it was my first time with coke so i cant make statements about purity but i can tell you it impressed me.

about a point was a good dose

how long does coke keep you awake for? in relation to speed anyway. say if i had half a gram of speed i wouldnt be able to sleep for AT LEAST 24, how long would half a gram of coke keep me awake for??

hope that makes sense

Due to the different pharmacological actions of both coke and speed, you might find taking speed after coke means the effects of the speed are reduced.

See this thread from Advanced drug discussion Theoretical Meth and Coke Synergy Question

Just a note on the crushing/ plate warming.

BT's advice is basically what I'd also recommend, although I'd suggest that you can't go wrong by heating the plate in the microwave (1:10-1:20 mins), then crushing the coke with the back of a spoon on the warm plate before using a razor or card to divvy it up. Sometimes if it's really "rocky" using a razor first up can cause bits to fly off.

A 100mg line of good coke should give quite a noticeable lift.

Coke has a very short half life (~20mins) compared to meth (~12 hours) so your high will not last long unless you're topping up. That being said, I've had sleepless nights after a few lines late in the evening. But most people generally sleep OK an hour or so after a single line or two.

if its *rock* hard shave off the coke with a really sharp blade rather than trying to crush it (it could fly away). this will give you nice lines that are easy to snort.

i heat the plate up by putting it on top of a light and letting it warm up. you can leave the plate on top of the light with lines on it for a while before anything bad happens to the coke.

the last batch i got was for my birthday (1g worth) and i lost 1/2 of it because the plate wasnt warm enough, it just clumped up. no shit, it just shrunk in size and got very wet. nothing i did would fix it. i was nearly in tears as i can only afford this drug once a year and of all the nights for me to fuck it up...

goddam it now i want some coke :)

I've seen too many people cook their coke, unless you actually need to warm it up, leave it.

adding just a *touch* of baking soda will make it more enjoyable.

but then you'd have crack ;)

a more experienced friend gave me a hand and showed me the method where you microwave a plate and then chop it up. there were some little 'pebbles' in there and they were VERY HARD, but now they are a fine fine powder. had a nice snuff of it about half an hour ago, i dont understand why people say coke is over rated, its pretty damn good IMHO....

thanks to everyone for the tips and advice too, especially regarding how long it will keep me awake for, since i want to get to sleep a lot later tonite

:)