• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine kits?

Ive had one of those before but all the parts kept getting stolen.

steve bracks seems to have some sympathy for all those fruit-cured tobacco smokers but what about his sympathy for those who wish to use this kit for snorting snuff?

jolly poor show i would say, what what!

Fruit cured tobacco smokers

I had to laugh when a friend did actually bring out one of those middle eastern smokinh kits and a lump of a dark brown substance that smelt of apples and we smoked it. It was really nice.

I come from England so I know it was not hash of any kind whatsoever, nor was it a apple flavoured tobacco but it was a lump of something.

I think he said it was Turkish?

I loved it and would certainly smoke some again.

Sheesha (sp?) pipes.

I have one at my house, and use it to smoke that apple flavoured stuff mainly. ;)

i think the name of the pipe is a hookah and the name of the tobacco is sheesha (also not sure of spelling). its fun, particularly for non smokers.

Cocaine kits: Not always the best gift!!

Many years ago an old friend returned from Europe, bringing with him a pile of legal drug paraphernalia. He also had ~40 pieces of vinyl which I really wanted. So he suggested I sell the paraphernalia in exchange for the records. To cut a long story short, I ended up personally purchasing the majority of the stuff just to get the vinyl. However, because of other things I was involved with at the time, and the unsuitability of being a sales person of that nature, I gave away most of the testing kits, coke kits, stash devices and bump bottles as presents.

So..., this particular night we were heading out to a 40th birthday party for one of the town's very wealthy and celebrated local ladies. Apart from her partying friends, very few people knew of her "secret life" and that C was her substance of choice. I'd wrapped up a lovely little gift pack, comprising of a gold razor, mirror, bump bottle and the coolest little gold plated vacuum cleaner. But, the moment we arrived at the restaurant party I knew I should have hidden the gift until later. She was really drunk and as she staggered towards me, her eyes were fixed firmly on the gift. I kissed her and wished her a happy B/day while whispering in her ear that she must not open the present until after the party when she was alone. That was a BIG MISTAKE on my part!

Not five minutes had past when someone was urging her to open the sparkling gift clutched in her hand. Sure enough, completely forgetting what I'd just told her, she proceeded to rip open the box while all eyes were fixed on the fumblin and stumblin- but happy - birthday girl. Suddenly, just as she tore off the last piece of paper, the box slipped from her grasp and the contents flew out in all directions, landing across the small bar room floor. Other ladies clambered to pick up the bits, while the birthday girl knelt down and grabbed the little vacuum cleaner. Staring at it intensely with one eye half open, she then held it up to the light and asked in a loud drunken tone, "What's this then...? What does it do...? What's it for....?"

My jaw had dropped and I was speechless; not so different to most people in that room. A room that, in an instant, had gone deadly silent. I won't describe in detail the faces of the councillors wife holding a gold razor, or the local "morality journalist" who had suddenly worked out the intended use for the little bottle she was examining. But needless to say, it was a tad uncomfortable.

The party? Over in seconds, and afaik, many of those present were never seen in the same room with each other again. I certainly wasn't forgiven for a while.... at least until when we threw our next private dance party, and I received calls of interest from the most unlikely people ;)

All I can say is that the old phase *there's a time and place for everything* certainly applies to this sort of gift.

If I have half as many stories as good as yours p_d when I'm your age I'm writing a book :)

Originally published by The Age
"Having these kits — which I didn't know existed, by the way — (could) potentially reduce the use of cocaine in the future, but also, it will send a very strong message that this is not acceptable," Mr Bracks said yesterday.

Of course you didn't Bracksie ;)

Strong message? what, like those anti-drug ads on TV?

Sorry to tell you this but in all my years of snorting various drugs I've probably only used one of those kits once.

Well done Bracksie, you're a shining star of morallity. Not only that but you've made an important first step in curbing the ever increasing problem of cocaine use in our society.

Fruit tobacco? So that drug is OK then? I thought it killed heaps of people every year? Oh well, you're the government you'd probably know better than me. I guess I'll have to give up snorting and take up smoking then.

stepchild said:
i think the name of the pipe is a hookah and the name of the tobacco is sheesha (also not sure of spelling). its fun, particularly for non smokers.

You are both correct. Hookah is the traditional name of the entire pipe, however they are also referred to as a 'Shisha' (derived from the Persian word for bottle) and sometimes a 'Narghile' (derived from the sanskrit word for coconut; which is what the bowl at the bottom was originally constructed from).

In turn, the substance that is smoked is called tobamel or maassel but is often just called Shisha Tobacco. It is a 1:2 mixture of tobacco with another substance, usually honey or dried fruit.
:)

cool story pd. i got a vac cleaner but the whole is not big enough in it to rack big lines. my weopon of choice is a gold pipe with a round thing on the end for comfort up the nose. i also have the plain silver flutes without the nose comforter but the arent as good to rack with imo.

^ I know of, and have in the past used the instruments OURLILFAMILY speaks of. When such things were being used, I found that different people preferred different sized tools. The vac tool had a wedge cut into it and a fairly good sized hole. It was a popular choice, but only worked well if the nose was clear i.e. not blocked up. A young lady with a small nose preferred the slender silver tube which was quite small in diameter, but one guy with big nostrils needed something really fat. However, the majority of indulgers liked the little bulbed tube with a flared pick-up the other end, as it allowed a virtually hands free operation %) - and we all know how coke users love to wave their hands about ;)

When I gave up the routine habit I also biffed out the tools, but I just couldn't bring myself to chuck out the remaining silver one, so I melted it down and burned off the contaminants before making a pair of silver electrodes from it =D

I guess when it comes down to it they are just a gimmick, but so long as they are routinely cleaned and aren't the cheap and nasty type where the gilding or plating comes off or reacts with the drug being used, I think they are inherently better for your health than using filthy rolled up bank notes

hazzard002 said:
Hmm, are these kits really that helpful or do they just look cool?

whatever happened to the old cut in half McDonalds straw?

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
How many people do you know who use a bong to smoke "fruit cured tobacco" =D

Oh no! Wouldn't want to piss off all those "Fruit Cured Tobacco" smokers.......

ps. I love those coke kits! I want one now! Nice advertising Stevie :D

Hey, you now know two people that smoke "fruit cured tobacco". There's a double apple flavour and pina colada one I look forward to laying back and having a bong (or even a hookah) of :D

I always used to look at bongs and think "Christ, look at all these shops dedicating their glassworks to stoners!", but there is actually a large amount of my mum's friends and older people I know that enjoy tobacco from either a pipe or the bong (although mention the word tar catcher and they'd probably go "huh?"). There's more of them than you originally think!

I'd say it's kinda like the way a lot of people still think that illicit drug use is limited to a distinct type of social outcasts who are easily defined under the "junkie" bracket.

Assumptions are a bitch... ;)

Cocaine kit laws all ready
Peter Mickelburough
08 Feb 2006

LAWS banning the sale of cocaine kits and stiffening penalties for repeat drink-drivers will be introduced in State Parliament this week.

Premier Steve Bracks last year committed the Government to banning the sale of the kits, which he said glorified the use of illegal drugs.

The new laws will not prevent the sale of the separate items of cocaine kits, which include a mirror, razor blade and vials, but will stop them being sold in kit form.

Laws to ban the sale of bongs to minors will not be part of the changes to the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act.

Mr Bracks backed a push by Health Minister Bronwyn Pike last year to investigate banning the sale to minors of bongs and other waterpipe devices.

"The Premier has asked the drug prevention council to come back with advice on how best to ban the sale of bongs to minors but that advice is still pending," a spokesman for Ms Pike said yesterday.

Tougher penalties for repeat drink-drivers will also be put before the house, based on the recommendations of the Sentencing Advisory Council and appeals by frustrated magistrates to increase the maximum three-month jail term.

It is expected the penalty will be increased to a maximum of 18 months.

Changes to the Valuation of Land Act will be made in a bid to improve the efficiency and equity of the valuation and objection and appeals process.

The controversial strip-search provisions of the Terrorism (Community Protection) Bill will also be debated.

The Government has already indicated it would clarify provisions that would have allowed authorities to strip-search children as young as 10 during specially designated periods of heightened terrorism threats.

Under the proposals put before Parliament late last year, children between 10 and 18 could be strip-searched if police had a reasonable belief they presented a threat.

The Bill states a parent or guardian should be present during the search of the child unless it is not reasonably practicable.

From Herald Sun

Just wonderful Mr Bracks! This will save so many lives, you'll win a Nobel Prize for this. In terms of glorifying cocaine use, this move will easily counter all the positive publicity the drug has received because of Kate Moss.

Inspired!!!

I was gutted when my pissed mate somehow managed to drop my straw down the sink...think I'd better get me a new kit before they're outlawed!

ive seen em in a shop or two around my area (sydney)
better get one before theyre outlawed

anyone have any idea where such a kit can be purchased in li'l old Newcastle? If not, are there any reputable online stores that ship to australia?

What can i say, i love to accessorize!