• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine - Is it a joke in this country or is it really out there.

If you're intending to buy coke, and wish to avoid getting anything cut with speed, then I believe its worth testing it before you purchase with Marquis and Mandelin reagents. A little meth or amphetamine, ephedrine or other sympathomimetic stimulant can - for the inexperienced -make a bit of novacaine seem like the real thing.

Some high quality coke I've seen tested (a few different samples) still gave a colour with the reagents, forming a compound with a very slight pink colour which took a couple of minutes to form. Coke cut with speed tends to go orange (marquis) and blue/green (mandelin) within a few seconds. Of course there are many other cuts which won't show up with the reagents, but if you're opposed to taking speed, then I'd suggest checking first. Adding a small amount of meth and another benign cut seems to be quite common practice. Remember, cocaine will still taste bitter, have the same smell (methyl benzoate)**, and still numb the nose and mouth with as little as 25% cocaine present.

**Some very well prepared cocaine may not have the characteristic methyl benzoate smell which is caused by acid hydrolysis and esterification during preparation of the cocaine paste.

As a semi regular consumer of the chuck I can say the quality has improved lately AND the pricew has dropped slightly although its still WAY too expensive.

Still can't believe how much the price has jumped over the years - especially when you look at how much pills have dropped.

It has gone up by 50-100% of what was the standard price for years, but there seems to be a variation in price but you pay cheap, you get shit unless you have a good contact who is a mate..8(