• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Injection: Observations and Questions

I'm just lucky - My veins are massive and once you've learned the trick, it's np.

Besides, I don't sit there and inject dozens of shots. Someone recommended only doing 4 shots per session - It's not my trip to inject a bunch of little shots - I like to inject a substantial dose so that I hear the roar and can't stand. There is a finite amount of shots I'll do out of ... being of unsound mind after a few so I like to make them all count. I realize the dangers associated with doing this and accept them.

I IV coke fairly regularly and get fairly good quality coke I just can't muster up the courage to do a big enough shot to feel the "train/bell ringer" sound I hear so much about.

When i do my shots i usually get a uplifting rush and am a lot more energenetic and talkative. I also get the "taste" in the back of my throat and if I do enough my lips get numb which I looooooooooooove when that happens. But after about 10-15 mins I'll have to do another shot, etc etc. Sometimes I start to have trouble breathing after a couple shots of coke so I try not to push it too far.

Usually I'll mix about .1-.15g's in 25 units of water and either inject half and see where it gets me and if im cool i'll take it out and do it a couple mins later, if not i'll IV the rest then.

Someday I plan on doing a more bigger shot because I do want to see what the big fuss about IV coke is!

Someday I plan on doing a more bigger shot because I do want to see what the big fuss about IV coke is!
Don't! Some people, probably because they've built up some tolerance, never have litteral bell-ringers. If those people try larger doses, what they get is a seizure, without even as much as a bell-ringer beforehand.

Don't! Some people, probably because they've built up some tolerance, never have litteral bell-ringers. If those people try larger doses, what they get is a seizure, without even as much as a bell-ringer beforehand.

I def don't have a big tolerance or anything. But you're right I don't think risking a seizure is worth a 5 second bell ringer experience at this point in my life. %)

This hasn't been my exerpeince. Georgie, you can increase very gradually. Do you have a scale with .00? If you have any kind of tolerance and are already doing .15 then try .17 etc.
You should be able to do that np and if that's not enough, .19.

Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about, yes you can OD easily if you are stupid and either don't know your tolerance or the quality of coke in relation to previous stuff.
But if you know , you know.

Our coke is probably not comparable in quality over the forums but it's pretty decent the stuff I get - I don't do it regularly and I push .3 or .4 - I admit, for me it is pushing the envelope as sometimes I have lost my balanance, had involuntary movement of my limbs and felt hot patches across my back and neck which was weird. I was unable to stand, only stare perplexed with my jaw hanging open for 5 minutes while being inside of a tinfoil birthday hat being crushed by the paw of a mastiff. Something like that :)

Even then, I knew I could do more. :) I only do .4 because I know the product. If I were to have some South American charlie like I've had before, this amount would probably kill me deader than a hammer or at least put me into grand mal seizure.

it's funny, I talk about shooting coke a lot too, but it's been a long time since I've got a real sincere bellringer. then again, it's been a long time since I shot real good coke too.

I always experience a good rush though, I get the taste in the back of my mouth/nose, and I feel like the sound sort of get's sucked out of my room (and if it's good shit, then I get the bellringer.)

chasing it's a dangerous game though, but I don't need to tell you that.

lol no shit...and its you not ur cat,no need for that here.....but you shoulld really learn to register,it isn't that hard...use the wings on back of the rig for leverage holding with your ring finger and thumb,and gently pull pack the plunger with your index and middle finger.

Missing coke shots has caused some of the nastiest absecesses I have ever seen.

You can also leave a tiny amount of air in the syringe and when you hit a small
plume of blood shoots into the barrel then pull back plunger slightly to make sure.

A little air in the barrel won't harm you. Well it hasn't me or my associates.

it's funny, I talk about shooting coke a lot too, but it's been a long time since I've got a real sincere bellringer. then again, it's been a long time since I shot real good coke too.

I always experience a good rush though, I get the taste in the back of my mouth/nose, and I feel like the sound sort of get's sucked out of my room (and if it's good shit, then I get the bellringer.)

chasing it's a dangerous game though, but I don't need to tell you that.

True that. Yeah I get the sound effect as well sometimes when I do shots on the higher end scale.

Whenever I read or talk about coke I just want to go out and get some, haha.

Chasing

Yes, DONT chase it. Don't binge.

It's such a waste I find. It's a waste with all methods of injesting cocaine however it seems so much more pronounced with me w/ IVing.

The magic recipe seems to be 3-5 Moon Shots. I've actually been able to leave it in my leather case and drink till I pass out which suprised me as I could never do that w/ Crack.

Worse case, go somewhere, take a long walk as long as you feel safe enough to go outside without jumping behind bushes or doing other things that can attract police attention. Take a couple hours off and you'll ring again, for me it's somehow easier than sniffing or smoking coke to do that.

Hey man, I'm not trying to be a nag, but I do have experience IV'ing coke and I worry about your stories. If you do it, please don't heat, you're only adding shit to your shot. I mean sure there are lots of worse things you could be doing. Nice product will dissolve with freezing cold water sprayed over the top, so just swish it around for a sec if you just chuck in a little chunk, then filter. You can pretty much get a gram of almost pure coke into a 1cc rig, so don't feel the need to heat to "get more". Again man, I'm not perfect and I'm not trying to preach, just be safe and stay away from heat with coke.

I agree with your story High Kite, our coke here in Canada isn't the best; I'm sure a 100mg shot of 99%--pharmaceutically pure or equivalent--would have me doin' the funky chicken on the floor. Those are still some pretty big shots (0.2, 0.3) when coming from the average pusher. You know it's good when you can taste it(love that taste) and the rush is like your brain being plugged in, but you don't get super sketchy or shaky like amphetamines. Also, I find a nice shot of coke is waaay stronger and longer lasting than a good equal weight stone of freebase (crack) when vaporized.

Enjoy Coca-ine!

Thanks, Scottd420.. I tend to push the limits with everything I lay my hands on. :(

The stuff has a good amount of coke in it for Canadian Coke but it has something else in it - It's the kind of shit that keeps you up all night and has you pulling your hair out 4 hours later.
Probably some kind of ephederine or caffeine or something. As I have only IV'd his kind and another kind (this stuff was about the same purity but was actually less soluable) They are both probably around 40%. His usual variety, gives me that taste and the rush from a .4 has my legs collapse everytime, no gaining of tolerance is stopping that and I like it.

I just don't see the point in doing smaller shots, I've done .2's and they still provide me with a nice buzz if I do them at first, still with the taste and a rush. I find it to be such a .... tribulation to get that needle and spoon out, some kind of cut in it is making me even more paranoid than just from cocaine, of that I am sure but the scary truth is, I like that too even if I don't enjoy it. But why I continue to do large shots even though I know it's dangerous is to get that overwhelmed, borderline "too much" feeling which I am now addicted to, I find it more addictive than the drug itself and always have, with crack. I've spent time in the Dominican working actually and have had access to wholesale amounts of very high purity, the true glitter and the burlap sack marks (from Columbia) of manufacture, I wish to god that I could try to IV some of that.

But here is what I will do as you're right, Injecting that cut (whatever it is) isn't contributing to that huge rush I get for 2 minutes, Right? So tonight, I will dissolve .4, no heating, stir it up real good and compare buzzes. I might find that the buzz is cleaner and that the rush feels more pristine, eh?

Now to think of a lie to go back to my house as I'm at my girlfriends who thinks I have quit a long time ago. The Bull Shit piles high when you've found something this enjoyable and godlike. :) I have it under control, even though physcologically I squirm at the memory of doing those moon shots. Before my dealer comes over I squirm and can't sit still - I've never had this while doing massive amounts of rails, oxy , booze etc... But this... It's like Perfection for 2 minutes or something - Very dangerous physcologically for addiction I'm learning.
One time I had prepared all day for creating the perfect scenario.

yo, whats up all my coke bangers!!! I've been shooting MDPV all night, it's crazy! just like coke, just last longer, and more speedy really, but compared to the coke I get nowadays, its top of the line shit! I still havn't gotten a bellringer out of it though, I wonder if it's even possible too? or does just coke do that? I hear some people claim meph does it but I dont know, I hardly get it on coke... Also, you can do great foileys with it... sorry if I'm sounding off the wall, but I've shot at least 40 mg over the last 8 hours... not cool, but so good!