• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine head pulses?

ThatoneDUdeL

Greenlighter
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever had the experience of getting a head pulsation after railing a line. Recently did a line and got this weird head pulse and a bit of dizziness.

Cocaine increases the blood pressure and one symptom of high blood pressure is dizziness and I'm pretty sure it's the reason for your head pulsation too.
Take less the next time :)

Thanks for the swift reply! I was wondering because it was the first time I've had that after using for a bit of time. It was like a dizzy head pressure. Will go easy on it next time! :)

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever had the experience of getting a head pulsation after railing a line. Recently did a line and got this weird head pulse and a bit of dizziness.

Yes but not from blow.

It's due to circulatory effects of stimulants, most likely, and I advise you to stick to blasts and not the whole dam line if you are getting these types of symptoms... or taking a break. When I did stimulants too often this because a somewhat regular side effect but subsided after a prolonged break.

It was just bad blow. If it was incredibly great blow, you wouldn't be on here asking a question like this. You would be posting something about how wonderful of a drug it is and you can't believe opiates are more popular.

Le Junk