• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine extraction

kiodepala

Greenlighter
Hello, I have a friend that want's to extract cocaine from the leaves.
He want to get an uncut product, and his intention is to learn well and stop giving cash to the dealers for shit.

He lives in a place where he can get the leaves easily, and cheaper.
The problems he have is that he have difficults to get Sulphuric Acid and Potassium Permanganate.

He thinks that the permanganate can be supplied with hydrogen peroxide to oxidize, thats is possibe? He has readed that on the web.

About Sulphuric acid, he know that the acidic water function is to convert the base cocaine that is on the kerosene to cocaine sulphate, wich is water insoluble. Then the cocaine sulphate is converted into base again with adding ammonia solution.
He thinks that if he use Hydrocloride acid, have to work similar, the cocaine base dissolved on the kerosene is converted to cocaine HCl, dissolved into the water and then reconverted to base addin amonnia.
is that correct? why the famous pdf says that you need sulphuric acid? converting to clorhidre to extract from kerosen is possibe? if not, why?

maybe is possible but less productive and effective.

He tell me that he extracted de cocaine from leaves addin Sodium Carbonate solution to leaves, then he added 3 liters of Naphta to the leaves and waited 3 days.

The naphta turn green.

Extraction with naphta is correct?

He told me that he have the naphta-cocaine into closed plastic can. Can the cocaine be destroyed or something if he left this solution a few days?

This threads not synth discussion, but there's a huge difference between a DMT or hash extraction and a cocaine extraction.