• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine effects on the body

Denali

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I've tried to find a thread with explanation, but still looking for an answer. I've tried coke quite a few times in different countries different kinds blah blah blah... But this one kind changed my day rapidly... Looked and smelled like it supposed to, taste as well. Numbing moderately, definitely no lido added, no burning, so I doubt it would have been mixed with meth. But my high lasted 2 hours after 2 lines while the most was like 30 minutes before. Penis shrinkage was the unbelievable never had that before. Heart bit rate skyrocketing... Pupil dilation almost none, and shakiness. Now all out there experienced users have you had this before? How would you explain that? What kind of adulterants might have been in there?
Thanks in advance.

Maybe it was cut with a large dose of caffeine or even a small amount of amphetamine? Or you just had good coke? Cocaine is extremely cardio toxic, and a lot of it is also now cut with a deworming medication they give to cattle stay safe.

Last edited:
Those are normal side effects of cocaine.. it effects blood pressure and heart rate, and that's where most of its side effects derive from. As far as what else was in it, we could only speculate, rendering the discussion redundant. Be careful with that stuff!

- Hopeless Soul