• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine/Crack: Serious Discussion Only

chicpoena

Bluelight Crew
Hello Bluelighters! We in TDS are introducing substance-specific MEGA threads. This is the Cocaine and Crack MEGA Thread. This thread will focus on the problems associated with crack/cocaine abuse. Having a substance-specific thread allows us to create a wider discussion with a broader perspective to provide greater support to the coke using community. Talk about your ODs, bloody noses, struggle to stay clean and addiction here!

so I take it bluelight has no cocaine users?

I used to use cocaine a fair amount. We'd party with it every weekend for a few years. I'm really happy not to do it anymore. It's been exactly 2 years and 1 month since I've had any cocaine. I used to get cravings for it but not any more. I don't miss the cocaine flu one bit!

Not a day goes by that I don't think of my first love... ;)

When I was a kid my dad was a coke head for a year, he beat the shit out of me a lot :p. He went to rehab tho, clean for like ever. I feel like it disciplined me more anyway.

Child abuse is a lot different than discipline. You can discipline a child very effectively without every laying a hand on them. Sorry about your dad, although it's good to hear he's clean.

Hey Tobala!

snorting coke blows my mind for about 20 minutes, then I want the next line, then the next etc.

Turn the shit down every time sober, give me 4 beers and I'll be the one cutting the lines and handing out the straws. They say that shit is addictive....

Odd there's more junkies hereabout than fiends. Coke abuse takes you down much faster I think.

Here's to three years clean though.

^^ coke isn't a narcotic....that's why.. i can get coke just as easy as heroin/oxy but i'm only addicted to opiates.... i can stop using coke just as easily as pot (or close to it). physical addiction (narcotics) is what is the difference.

ohhh and i've gotten my hands on some of the best coke i've ever had. didn't think coke could be this good... purity i'd guess is around 60-75%. it's absurdly good. calming, yet exhilarating and euphoric but not jittery tense ampy-edge to it at all. it's very relaxing and you feel comfy in your skin, entire face gets numb and you feel happy and motavated. i can't believe the quality... but for a bill a bag i guess that's what one should expect.

i feel like im going to vomit when i think about smoking crack again. i dont miss coughing like i have black lungs either.

Congrats on three years ToxicFerret!

I stopped using cocaine because I couldn't stand the next day hangover. Like Myles I would usually only do cocaine while drinking. Sober I'd hardly ever partake. But once I started getting drunk I'd be the one trying to get us some some. The last time I ever did coke it was laced with something shitty and I felt like I was gonna die for about 5 hours. I felt weak and my heart was beating all weird. Thank god that was all it took for me to stop.

chicpoena said:
Congrats on three years ToxicFerret!

I stopped using cocaine because I couldn't stand the next day hangover. Like Myles I would usually only do cocaine while drinking. Sober I'd hardly ever partake. But once I started getting drunk I'd be the one trying to get us some some. The last time I ever did coke it was laced with something shitty and I felt like I was gonna die for about 5 hours. I felt weak and my heart was beating all weird. Thank god that was all it took for me to stop.

Yes, thank god. I did it for about a year and while I never paid for it, rather my rich, now dead of a heroin OD friend chris and my ex alex paid, they spent over 22000 on it. And we got the good fire shit for 40 a g, less in bulk. So figure that feeling you felt, and then figure it for six months. I'm so glad for anyone I meet that had quit without having to experience tha pain that finally encouraged my retreat.

I was never one who used blow on a daily or even weekly basis. Just once a month or every two months. I know it's only been a week but I get the sense within me that things are changing in a positive way. Such that I don't need to take a smash to get what I need.

What drove me to coke was sex and being very adventurous and open-minded. I never believed I could get sex without paying for it in one way or another. I never believed in myself that people could like me for being me. If I wanted something I had to pay for it.

Recently, I've noticed that girls will smile at me. So;
Maybe I'm not as unattractive as I thought.
Maybe the confidence within me is starting to shine through.
Maybe my life won't end prematurely.
Maybe life begins at 40 (which is the new 30).
Maybe what I want has become love not sex.

All that I have lost has been because of addiction.

i think it sucks and i used to do it every day almost. :)

i feel very much better without it

i dont like coke one bit. all it does is make me have major anxiety and get paranoid and get major vascoconstriction and feel horrible, especially if insufflated. i'm sure i would like it more if it was more pure but even then it wouldnt be that good im sure. i mean how could a drug that only lasts for 30min be that good. im not saying its this way for everyone but i dont like it and neither does anyone of my friends. if they do it at all, it would be in a speedball. if i want good euphoria, ill just do mdma and have a real, long- lasting euphoric high.

I was a bit too stoned this morning and posted about my coke experience in the meth thread by mistake, so hear it is:

I was addicted to coke for roughly 6-8 months or so, not using every day but 2-3 times a week, having been on occasional user for a year or so before that. I was using more and more each week until I had an OD (thankfully no physical damage was done) followed by an insane thought-I-was-going-to-die panic attack which fucked me up mentally for ages and caused me to stop using anything harder than cannabis for good. I made a thread on it in here actually. I know the level of usage pales in comparison to others experiences on here, but even though I haven't used coke in 7 months now, I still find myself thinking about it very often, at least once a day, fantasising about scoring, racking up lines, etc. Even had a few very vivid dreams where I'm binging on it all night like the old days. The obsession that I developed over the months of heavier usage has still not left me.

It's crazy how much of an impact it left on my mind even after all this time, and considering my relatively low level of use and time abusing it. I can only imagine the lasing effect if I was using every day, which I very may well have progressed to if not for my unfortunate experience.

I'll never forget the rush from a large line of good quality coke, I can almost feel if I think about enough...

I was using coke iv'ed every almost everyday (and here in Brazil, it' very cheap)
U$: 3 a gram on the streets, ain't pure but still hardcore shit! and i'm clean of it for 7 days. It's beeing very hard to let it go. If u never used... don't try it...
Nothing good comes from cacaine, believe-me.

Cocaine

I'm doing some research in to the bad effects that the stuff that coke is cut with has on you. I'm wondering if there is anyone in the UK who has had a bad experience who would be willing to talk to me.

Anyone else get sleep paralysis from coke abuse?

After cocaine abuse for about five or six months last year I got quite a few physical and psychological problems, especially upon quitting the substance. The worst one was sleep paralysis though =o I don't get it too often anymore, only when I'm really stressed. But I remember when I started to get it, I'd finally feel like I could sleep after a long night of coke and couldn't because of that fuuuuucking sleep disorder. It was torture, as if trying to sleep on coke isn't hard enough. :eek:
I did some pretty bad things to get money for it and I feel terrible about it but I know that it's in the past. And I know I can't control my self or my impulsive and obsissive behavior when it comes to cocaine and that's why I try to stay away from it.

It's a waste of my time and money. I just think of all the other things that could have lasted me longer than a few hours which could have been a much better use of my money and health.

i used to do a fair bit of coke in school - my friends dad was a dealer (go figure - i got sent to a posh private catholic girls school and i just got the poshest drugs there)
coke over here is rotten expensive tho, and all of its cut with speed anyway (well u might b able to get pure coke here but ive never come across it).....and as chrisinabox said, the high just doesnt last long enough
im glad i never got really into it as ive watched a friend go thru hell with it - and now shes in jail
its a nice high (a fucking wonderful high actually) but like the case of all drugs, esp stims IMO, the high isnt worth the low