• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Comedown & Addiction

The only tip I can give you is this - don't do cocaine. I might, but I knwo it's bad and -will- have consequcnes, you might be able to make the situation a little easier on yourself with some booze and benzos, but again you are just adding on to an already dangerous situation. Have fun, but realize what you are doing to your body.

god i just crash out in bed, dosed up on codeine, beer and weed and im fine....as long as no one goes near me!

The worst comedown affect for me is cold feet. Yes I know it sounds weird, but there is nothing I can do to warm them. They get extremely cold and clammy, almost like I lost circulation to them. Anyone else have this? And no, socks don't work...

im pretty sure ive got some papers on use of Tyrosine for cocaine withdrawal and as far as i remember it sounded really positive!!!can prob dig up if any1 interested???

bzamp said:
we all know that coke come down is crazy:anxiety,paranoia,tension etc. how do you calm dalm down?
P.S. Other than benzos...
Kratom -- fantastic comedown aid. I've found it to not just decrease but completely eliminate depression/anhedonia -- downright cheery stuff. Unfortunately it's a poor sleep aid tho, and also once it wears off the comedown will hit full force.
uacvax said:
It can't be healthy having your heart going from super fast to super slow
Actually it's just the super fast phase (i.e. the high) that's unhealthy for the heart... coming off coke doesn't present additional risks AFAIK.
glamor said:
The worst comedown affect for me is cold feet. Yes I know it sounds weird, but there is nothing I can do to warm them. They get extremely cold and clammy, almost like I lost circulation to them. Anyone else have this? And no, socks don't work...
Probably more a matter of noticing what was already the case, i.e. vasoconstriction resulting in poor peripheral circulation. Or possibly actual heart problems manifesting, which is not a good sign (you should consider getting a checkup).

Last edited:
no, no, no.

you want to have a nice comedown from coke?

one word, children: meprobamate.

Pharcyde said:
benoz, Alcohol, weed, heroin, suicide, ambient music, sex/masturbation, mroe coke. These are all good choices

^ i agree

L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Melatonin, Calcium Carbonate (Tums), Vitamin B100 (Multi-Complex), fatty foods (absorb toxins in the blood stream). You'll find that L-Tyrosine will supplement the lost dopamine and norepinephrine in the synapses that is released when cocaine acts on the ion channels. The Melatonin and Calcium act as Immunostimulators, and with Vitamin C can cleanse the system and increase lipid metabolization, electrolyte balances, stomach acidity (ph factor), and proper digestion and neurotoxicity levels. The Vitamin B100 will help with lipid metabolization when taking the fatty foods in, and help with recovering your emotional status.

To better explain Vitamin B, its pretty amazing what deficiencies can cause, and even when you don't have one, how supplementation can help remove the symptoms when induced from other substances or toxins. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) will help recovery from emotional disturbances, sensory perception impairment, weakness and pain in limbs, heart arrhythmia, and edema (swelling). Vitamin B3 (Niacin) helps with aggression, insomnia, weakness, mental confusion, and somewhat diarrhea although loperamide will help more with that (Immodium). Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) will help with anemia, depression, and hypertension (high blood pressure). Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) will help with cognitive decline, as seen with neurotoxicity.

For explaination on melatonin, its also shown because of its anti-oxidant effects to help remove free radicals from the brain because of its ability to cross the blood-plasma barrier (its synthesised from tryptophan through the synthesis of serotonin). It can help with heart arrhythmia, and increase longevity by up to 20%, countering partially the shortening by substance use, misuse, and abuse. Also, when combined with calcium for immunostimulation effects, the T cell responsiveness increases, and toxin reduction in the blood stream is increased dramatically. Also, the drowsiness effects from melatonin, especially to increase the REM sleep cycle's effects at 50mg+, and effective at doses under 1mg, will help with the harsh irritable, insomnia type symptoms of restlesness. The drowsiness is due to melatonin's stance as a hormone that acts similiar to that of other tryptamines in causing sedative type effects.

Hope that helps. Fuck drugs to sedate you, all you need is vitamin c, and a little melatonin. The L-Tyrosine is moreso for the day after because it can cause insomnia and partial stimulatory effects, but its role in recovering the next morning, or in combination with the others is very noted and helpful.

ketamine, the best coke come down ever...because there isn't one. it just takes it all away so you can go to best

fuck tylenol PM it always makes me soooo groggy after I take it.
Would love to take some valium if I could get my hands on it

dshock said:
fuck tylenol PM it always makes me soooo groggy after I take it.
Would love to take some valium if I could get my hands on it

I have tons of them for this exact reason. Fuck Tylenol PM, freakin' Xanax etc. Valium is THE answer, and choice of professionals worldwide! ;)

Le Junk........retired cokehead

Le Junk said:
I have tons of them for this exact reason. Fuck Tylenol PM, freakin' Xanax etc. Valium is THE answer, and choice of professionals worldwide! ;)

Le Junk........retired cokehead

wow, if Lejunk is retiring, maybe its about time for me to hang up my spurs.

stvtlb said:
how soon after your last line do you take the valiums?

With today's speedy ass blow, I would take 5 mg's. before even starting and then take 5 mg. intervals about every other hour or so throughout the night as needed. Turns bad blow into almost great blow! Take a 10 mg. to eventually sleep along with a Tylenol Simply Sleep. This method is more than just proven, it's the absolute best!

Le Junk.............former cokehead ;)

I'm absolutely surprised at how much having a simple cigarette helps so much. Maybe it's just me... i don't know

thanks le junk. i have another question for you...what does taking 5 mgs of valium do before you start the blow? and also during? we just do 10 mg to go to bed on the comedown.

stvtlb said:
thanks le junk. i have another question for you...what does taking 5 mgs of valium do before you start the blow? and also during? we just do 10 mg to go to bed on the comedown.

Sustains the edgyness and ampyness of todays blow all night, and actually makes bad blow quite enjoyable if taken precisely......

Le Junk ;)