• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine/Cocaethylene detection time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS91

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding cocaethylene which, in a nutshell is the metabolite that forms when a person does coke and drinks alcohol at the same time and supposedly, it takes longer to rid the body of this than the other metabolite,benzoylecgonine. First off, yes, I have googled this subject endlessly. I have read just about every website I could as well as read as many forum posts relevant to this subject as possible. I was hoping to get a few opinions on my situation regarding this topic and if you think I will be ok for a drug test that I have already taken. Here is some data about me.

Height:5'8

Weight:210 lbs Not lean but not super fat

Metabolism:about average

Last use of cocaine with alcohol: 6/04/2017

Amount ingested through nasal region: 1g

Last use prior to that use: multiple months ago

Drug test taken: 6/30/2017

Time between last use and test clean: 26 days

To keep this short, I did 1g with alcohol in a social gathering 26 days ago. Since then I have not drank or done any drugs. I have also been hitting the gym and on the final week of test, drank a lot of water. Also drank a lot of water before test and took multivitamin that has a yellowish tracer.

Although I figure I would pass the test being completely clean for 26 days after a regular coke binge one night, I'm worried that the alcohol could keep it in the body longer than that. Through my research, it seems people in the 20-30 days time frame to get clean are heavy chronic users, which I am nowhere near.

Should I be worried? Thanks for comments, they are greatly appreciated.

The discussion of drug testing questions of this nature are prohibited in OD and elsewhere on BL. I personally can't imagine cocaine (with or with alcohol) would be detectable in urine after a month of abstinence, but like I said it's not up for discussion here.

Good luck. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.