• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Blues

LordFran

Bluelighter
confession: I got my plugs number again cause I wanted weed. Ended up buying a bag of cocaine too

20$ super cheap...

did it all night, smoked weed, slept great.

did a line in the morning.

now went and got another 20 bag and railed it all at once

feel good

delted pluga numb again

got to stay on top of this

I feel very happy. its fair to say coke makes me very happy.

I mean the thing I do is listen to music, smoke ciga and weed and music sounds great what can i see. the high is good, yall know.

Obviously tomorow no weed nor coke, of course.

What relationship to have to coke?

It seems like an all or nothing game. Im with half a foot in. Strange times! I'm having fun though

24 year old male. 170lb. likes the beatles

confession: I got my plugs number again cause I wanted weed. Ended up buying a bag of cocaine too

20$ super cheap...

did it all night, smoked weed, slept great.

did a line in the morning.

now went and got another 20 bag and railed it all at once

feel good

delted pluga numb again

got to stay on top of this

I feel very happy. its fair to say coke makes me very happy.

I mean the thing I do is listen to music, smoke ciga and weed and music sounds great what can i see. the high is good, yall know.

Obviously tomorow no weed nor coke, of course.

What relationship to have to coke?

It seems like an all or nothing game. Im with half a foot in. Strange times! I'm having fun though

24 year old male. 170lb. likes the beatles
I know of many people who have waxed poetically about when they first smoked weed or took mushrooms or acid, have described important life changing insights gleaned on those drugs...but not once have I ever met someone who said to me " man, am I ever glad I got involved with cocaine!".
I know a lot of people who have done and some who still do....and it's done nothing but destroy them.
My advice....find a weed dealer that also doesnt sell coke.

I guess it's a good thing you're buying 20 bags and not 8 balls. For me, coke turned to shit after the yellow stuff disappeared. That's why I quit actually, because it's all shit around here.

I know of many people who have waxed poetically about when they first smoked weed or took mushrooms or acid, have described important life changing insights gleaned on those drugs...but not once have I ever met someone who said to me " man, am I ever glad I got involved with cocaine!".
I know a lot of people who have done and some who still do....and it's done nothing but destroy them.
My advice....find a weed dealer that also doesnt sell coke.

confession; thought i was gonna be sober today

but

tried a microdose of mescaline in the morning...it worked. 1,5 inch of bridgesii tea. Came off that and bought 20 of coke again, 20 of weed, and am having a session of music listening , floating now ☻

safe good ol fashion fun, 1 in a lifetime experience, hell of a way to pass the night

or very dangerous?

both right...

I guess it's a good thing you're buying 20 bags and not 8 balls. For me, coke turned to shit after the yellow stuff disappeared. That's why I quit actually, because it's all shit around here.

but at least youre off it right? 🙃 more time for sober work.

anyway u ever have a big use of it?

Is withdrawal after 3 day use, and some use last week, possible?

thanks ! :)