• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine - bad batch? Laced?

Hashbrowns333

Greenlighter
Not sure if I'm posting this on the correct area.

I did a gram of some coke on Saturday 9-10pm and for some reason I haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 days. This has never happened before and I'm worried I got laced? I tried drug testing my urine and nothing came up .

Anyone had similar experiences? Or know what it might be I don't feel tired or wired I just can't sleep and I have energy all day

Cocaine is almost never just cocaine by the time you get it. Often cut with other stimulants like caffeine to boost the effect cheaply. Regular drug testing won't catch that or a wide variety of others (you'd have to send it to a lab for more serious testing). Nobody will be able to tell you for sure if and what it was cut with, just that it most likely was.

Bro
Cocaine is almost never just cocaine by the time you get it. Often cut with other stimulants like caffeine to boost the effect cheaply. Regular drug testing won't catch that or a wide variety of others (you'd have to send it to a lab for more serious testing). Nobody will be able to tell you for sure if and what it was cut with, just that it most likely was.
I did this g on Saturday 10pm and it's Thursday I can't get sleep for more than an hour or 2 a night I pee tested myself and nothing else came up I'm wide awake still

Not sure if I'm posting this on the correct area.

I did a gram of some coke on Saturday 9-10pm and for some reason I haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 days. This has never happened before and I'm worried I got laced? I tried drug testing my urine and nothing came up .

Anyone had similar experiences? Or know what it might be I don't feel tired or wired I just can't sleep and I have energy all day

It was not coke...it was everything they step on it with..mixed with nuerotin/Gabepatin #FACTS
THATS why drug test was clean

Sounds like a classic trademark of methamphetamine. Examples are me doing meth tonight Friday, and still having sleep issues Monday night