• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and silky soft smooth skin

David Wooderson

Bluelighter
I have been experiencing a very odd side effect of weekly/bi weekly cocaine use in that it has made my skin as soft as baby's skin.

I have had a few women tell me it feels unnaturally smooth and I think the same, has anyone else ever experienced this?

Would there be a cutting agent that is giving me crazy smooth skin?

I eat very healthy, but after 2 weeks or so after last use my skin starts to feel normal again, after use it gets smooth as hell again. I know its the coke that is doing it.

I know this sounds weird and if this post is in the wrong place my apologies but I can't find an answer :?

The baby powder cut mayb? Lol jk. I've had something similar happen to me with crystal meth of unknown purity. It will definitely go away with long term twice weekly usage. Not sure what causes it I'm pretty sure its not a specific cut but more so the vasoconstriction/eventual paradoxical vasodilation caused by the active ingredient itself and any cut with similar type peripheral effects.

So you have nice skin and out of everything that could effect that your putting it on the cocaine you have been doing, even more specifically a strange cutting agent? You may be flawed in your thinking I really couldnt say for sure but one would think with the added blood pressure, racing heart, and dehydration would have the opposite effect on you. Maybe you just have good genes for nice soft skin as everyone is different some people have it where others dont.

I would go with its all (anything other then cocaine) you have been doing that is giving you good results. I am not trying to say drugs only have bad outcomes or negative effects i just wouldnt put the cocaine as the cause of this soft skin :)

The only reason I know that its the cocaine is that when I don't use it, my skin returns to it's normal state.

I'll use and then my skin gets progressively smoother and stays that way for about 2 weeks.

I have been experiencing this phenomenon for the past year, I don't understand it.

btw I'm sober as a rock, I can understand that this sounds like something someone would say while high...

Nah, not well high, people like to correlate things they like with positive effects its called "confirmation bias" like "i like cocaine cocaine is good for me, the fact it helps my skin confirms this" Thats all i was trying to say and confirmation bias is a very common thing people do it all the time :)

That is weird but i still hold to my idea that stimulants arent good for your skin and that there is something else going on here, no offence that is literally just my opinion on it.

It may not be the coke itself... surely not. Maybe more bloodflow gets to your skin because of the increased heart rate? If you tend to get thirsty on stims like most maybe its because you drink more water? Weird. I just imagined a commercial on tv..

"Tired of rough, coarse skin ladies? Try our new Coca extract skin supplement! Guaranteed results or your money back!" Smh hahaha

Well lol if you read my link it's not far from that...a coca spa treatment....in South America, naturally...

But yes it is amusing...