• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine COCAINE AND NICOTINE PROTECTS YOU FROM COVID-19?

nznity

Bluelighter
OK, so my buddy and i were doing 5 grams of blow back 2 back this mornin' and in our manic cocaine state while racking up lines of some good quality yay we came to the conclusion that we don't know any COKE users that have catched that parasitic fucked up disease. It's like the coke when it's running through your veins it's so caustic it kills that shitty fucked up virus. Also there's been studies about how cigarette smokers have some kind of protection from covid. SO COCAINE+NICOTINE=KILLS COVID? DID I JUST FOUND THE CURE? OR I'M FUCKED UP FROM SO MUCH BLOW,BEERS,BENZOS,MORPHINE,PREGABALIN AND THE FACT THAT I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 2 DAYS? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
NZN.

I think you dont have covid because it hasn't entered your body...occam's razor should probably be utilized in this sort of situation.
"I did a lot of cocaine and I also didnt get covid therefore cocaine prevents covid" .
Lisa Simpson perfectly explains the problem that kind of logic ...

I think you've had a wonderful two days is what I think! Lol!

As for your COVID cure: who knows? They've just discovered the magical powers of Ketamine in suicidal patients. So you could be onto something. I'm game to take part in a clinical trial of your cure! Lol!

Knowing the quality of Coke you get your hands on: why you would adulterate the high with all that other shit (with the exception of some alcohol) is beyond me though. But hey: each to their own! Lol!
Oh no, i was just drinking AND snorting at first but after it was done. Couldn't deal with the comedown AND did all that shit lol.

The average cocaine user is not going to live to old age, when the disease will effect them more.

Paranoid stimulant users tend to self-isolate / get paranoid, not want to be around others... so have you taken this into account?

Similar things were being said about methamphetamine users back then. I don't believe it.

If I had a bunch of meth I would probably not want to be around other people for a long time and be totally content... hence no chances of getting covid (no face to face contact).

Sobriety and a thriving sex life is preferable to me.

OK, so my buddy and i were doing 5 grams of blow back 2 back this mornin' and in our manic cocaine state while racking up lines of some good quality yay we came to the conclusion that we don't know any COKE users that have catched that parasitic fucked up disease. It's like the coke when it's running through your veins it's so caustic it kills that shitty fucked up virus. Also there's been studies about how cigarette smokers have some kind of protection from covid. SO COCAINE+NICOTINE=KILLS COVID? DID I JUST FOUND THE CURE? OR I'M FUCKED UP FROM SO MUCH BLOW,BEERS,BENZOS,MORPHINE,PREGABALIN AND THE FACT THAT I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 2 DAYS? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
NZN.
Absolutely yes man

NZN.

Was this a special occasion party or just your average mid-week program in Peru?

Banging blow we coped at some fucking Shady ass looking place.

They tested nicotine patches in nurses and hospital staff as preventive aid against Coronavirus - because in statistics from both South Korea, and France, there were much too few smokers among the infected when the opposite would make more logic. Proposed mechanism is that nicotine prevents the immune system from dangerously over-reacting which is seen in hospitalized Corona patients. Now, only the little problem that the one speak about prevention while the other is about saving people already heavily affected by the virus. Source

1584714208855,coronabuendel-teaser-mud-abgestimmt-teaserbild-100~_v-16x9@2dS_-6be50a9c75559ca1aaf1d0b25bae287afdcd877a.jpg
nicotine.jpg

Maybe damaged lungs from long time smokers have less of these receptors through which Covid enters the body, or something else is different so that healthy, non-smoking lungs are more inviting to the virus? Idk for cocaine, it's a vasoconstrictor and might temporarily increase physical difficulties for the virii to enter through the lung. Probably nonsense as even if it would work, you'd need to be on a vasoconstrictive dose of a fitting chem for long time and these for whom Corona is a serious threat wouldn't tolerate cocaine binges probably either..

You know, now that I think about it...nobody I know that drinks craft beer, took 4acodmt or lsd got covid either...maybe your onto something here, also, toad lickers dont seem to be getting covid so those are all also probably cures!

Be careful though lads, if you like wanking you're sure to get it.

I'm a case in point...

They tested nicotine patches in nurses and hospital staff as preventive aid against Coronavirus - because in statistics from both South Korea, and France, there were much too few smokers among the infected when the opposite would make more logic. Proposed mechanism is that nicotine prevents the immune system from dangerously over-reacting which is seen in hospitalized Corona patients. Now, only the little problem that the one speak about prevention while the other is about saving people already heavily affected by the virus. Source

1584714208855,coronabuendel-teaser-mud-abgestimmt-teaserbild-100~_v-16x9@2dS_-6be50a9c75559ca1aaf1d0b25bae287afdcd877a.jpg
nicotine.jpg

Maybe damaged lungs from long time smokers have less of these receptors through which Covid enters the body, or something else is different so that healthy, non-smoking lungs are more inviting to the virus? Idk for cocaine, it's a vasoconstrictor and might temporarily increase physical difficulties for the virii to enter through the lung. Probably nonsense as even if it would work, you'd need to be on a vasoconstrictive dose of a fitting chem for long time and these for whom Corona is a serious threat wouldn't tolerate cocaine binges probably either..
In other disorders nicotine can prevent immunological overreach too.