• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Cocaine and heroin dosage

I can't just tell you the amount you should take. I don't know your tolerance or the purity of your gear and coke. It sounds like your speed balling though and I've always wanted to try it but never used any stimulants. I suggest taking your normal dose of heroin and normal dose of coke and only use half of them both. However I feel obligated to warn you that a speed ball is one of the most dangerous combos and puts so much stress on your body and if you haven't used heroin or coke before DO NOT use them for the first time in a speed ball. Good luck.

It depends on the route of administration, tolerance, body weight, and what effects you're trying to achieve.
Most people don't have pure cocaine or pure heroin either, and people who say they do are often lying.

If you look at old medical books, it is implied that about 5 milligrams of heroin hydrochloride and 30 milligrams of cocaine hydrochloride snorted together should be enough for a fun time. Goes to show how little you actually need, and how impure street shit is...

^^which is exactly why you shouldnt IV cocaine

as sekio said, we dont know your tolerance or the purity of the gear.

if you absolutely must do this: experiment with both drugs and decide what doses it takes to get you good, then sober up completely and try them together in half or 3/4 the amounts.

be careful as this combo has killed a lot of people, and dont do more heroin after your first hit as the coke can make you feel more stimulated when in fact youre close to overdosing on heroin.

It depends on the route of administration, tolerance, body weight, and what effects you're trying to achieve.
Most people don't have pure cocaine or pure heroin either, and people who say they do are often lying.

If you look at old medical books, it is implied that about 5 milligrams of heroin hydrochloride and 30 milligrams of cocaine hydrochloride snorted together should be enough for a fun time. Goes to show how little you actually need, and how impure street shit is...

This.

There is still places to obtain pure goods but it's not on the streets anymore. You have probably already done it but if you haven't or do it again I wish you luck.

Pure heroin, 10mg is a lot. In the hospital, they give out morphine in 2mg increments, and morphine is weaker than heroin. As for "pure" cocaine, I doubt I've ever really had it more than once or twice if ever, but with some good powder 10 years ago (just before it disappeared from my reach), my roommate and I used to measure out 0.17g shots, and that was plenty.

There is still places to obtain pure goods but it's not on the streets anymore. You have probably already done it but if you haven't or do it again I wish you luck.

True and false.. I thought that same way until my guy told me he got some fresh off the boat cocaine but it was going to cost 50% more for a gram. I didnt believe him at first but got a sample. As soon as I opened the bag I knew.. It is as pure as it gets, as good as dnm stuff and the extra cost is more than justified because its 3x more potent than the regular cut-to-crap street blow he was selling before. I'm so glad I don't have to buy crack and break it down anymore. It's been a godsend.

I was mainly referring to heroin. I am not the most informed on cocaine. You probably couldn't find street heroin any better than 60%

what dosages have you found to be you minimum and maximum?. I find it to be at arounng 5 bags (totaling about .25grams of H) along with only .05 grams of white. I only use home made mother of pearl. When I used uncleaned white from the street, I could get a blood pressure reading of 210/105 at just a 30 mg iv injection(30 mg is .3g)

what dosages have you found to be you minimum and maximum?. I find it to be at arounng 5 bags (totaling about .25grams of H) along with only .05 grams of white. I only use home made mother of pearl. When I used uncleaned white from the street, I could get a blood pressure reading of 210/105 at just a 30 mg iv injection(30 mg is .3g)

correcting merely for Harm Reduction

30mg is 0.03g