• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine and alcohol what do I do now?

Yeah i just don't know if im being over conscious of my heart, i cant tell if its pain or its in my head. fuck it was a drunken bad choice.
i have been reading BL for years haha theres some unique specimens on here, all for the love of life of course
Probably in your head. I remember I used to be pretty anxious after having almost any drug for the first time, concerned I had done irreparable damage to myself. I think it's mostly just a combination of comedown and weird negative placebo effects (feeling the worst of whatever drug, even if I'm not actually feeling it).
This combination isn't great, definitely, but you'll be fine. The human body is amazingly adept at undoing the damage we do to it. :p

there's no magical way to reverse the cardiotoxicity of cocaine et al, so the best way to avoid damage is find a better stimulant to do.

of coke about 1 line and 2 little key bumps.

As far as drinks go it wouldve been a lot

Dude youre fine. Don't worry yourself into a frenzy. I used to do a gram in a night with plenty of alcohol on a somewhat regular basis and im fine. This was 9 years ago and have yet to run into any problems.