• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine And Alcohol Making it Build Up in the Liver.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Now I Heard it can be Harmful to the Liver if you Mix Alcohol And Cocaine And My Question is I can Understand that if your a Regular User As in MORE OFTEN THAN ME Which is about 1.75 Grams or Quality Varies But Always Good Or I don't Bother Buying I Like to Drink A Coupple Beers with it in the Morning And Do about .5-.75 Grams I can Cut Out Alcohol Completely because I Hear it Takes your Liver and Whole Entire Body Even Urine For Cocaine to Completely Leave the System. The Rest I Do For the Rest Of the Night while Smoking Cannbis Buds in Bong Until I Come Down And Benzos Kick in And I Feeel An Appetite when I Am On it And High with Munchies But I Basically Just Ignore it till I Am Done My Session then Eat For A Half Hour oR an Hour break I make 1.75 Grams Last From Wake Till Night Non-Stop Small Or Big Lines with Big Breaks And Alcohol Or I can Remove Alcohol And that should be Good Or Do I Not Need to Worry about Using Only Once every 30 Days???

It would be best if you didn't drink with it because alcohol and cocaine create a new compound in the liver. This is much more harsh than regular cocaine. I'd recommend not drinking or sparingly. If you're only using once a month then it may not be something to greatly worry about. However, no one can know how much stress your liver can take. Are you using anything else regularly? What about meds or alcohol?

If it is making you nervous, then maybe think about not drinking on it for your peace of mind and your liver :)

No I'm just Curious And Not Nervous From MY EXPERIENCE AND UNDERSTAND Cocaethylene or what ever Lasts Twice As Long as Cocaine Without Alcohol and Studies Suggest it is 2-5x More Euphoric And less Physically Peripheral Stimulation. So is the Fact it Stays Processing in your Liver Twice As Long the REASON DAMAGE OCCOURS OR VICE VERSA AS IN MEANING DOES THE DAMAGE THAT OCCOURS FROM ALCOHOL AND COCAINE COMBINING THAT makes it take Twice as Long for your Damaged Liver to Process And Detoxify And Cleanse Out From Compared to your Normally Functionining and Working Liver Also Eating Food Plays A HUGE ROLE In Liver Function Some Kid Died From Doctors Giving Him Percocets about 1325mg to less then 2000mg Tylenol over 3 days of not eating for surgery on fourth day when it was planned he got acute Liver Failure from the Tylenol and Lack of Food and Died 2 Days Later Kind Of Like Alcoholics Who Stop Buying Food And then Die because of Liver Cirrohsis soon After But Apperently Alcohol can Inhibit Or Stop the Protein To Muscle Synthesis Conversion By Up to 50% Meaning if you Eating 120 Grams Of Protein And you Drank All Day your Muscles May have Only Benefited From Equivalent Of Sober Digesting 60MG Of Protein From the Same Foods. Lot of Interesting things about this Legal Poisonous Liquid Yet this Natural Plant that Can be Baked like MOTHER giving her CHILDREN VITAMIN HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS IS how Cannabis Buds should be Viewed Not Some Drug to be High on or A Criminal who can Score Cash From Dealing it.

Alcohol is toxic to the liver, by creating a substance that takes longer to breakdown, I'd assume that plays a large role in the damage. I think if you're not too worried about it, then maybe just watch your alcohol intake so that the stress isn't as great.

I Typed 2 Beers Sometimes One No More then 6% Each usually 5.5% I get from My Canadian Beer Store Brand Lol. I Am Not Worried because Only Chronic Alcoholics Damage the Liver Or people who use Other THings to much or with it like Tylenol And Also Like Example Hep C Patientes Who Smoke Ciggarettes Liver Fail Quicker But if you got A Healthy Liver even Not Eating For Days Smoking Ciggarettes will Not Kill you I think it is a TOXIC Processing Carcinogens we Process Substances And Chemicals From Fruit in the Liver but it does not Harm Or DAMAGE it But Drinking Aclohol And Or TAKING ENOUGH Tylenol long enough With or WITHOUT Food will Eventually Lead to Liver Failure And Or Definite And Inevtiable Liver Problems Now I Assume Cocaine is More Like Cigarettes Give Or Take A Bit Of Unkown harmFul OR less hamrful Information on it's Recreational Use Research???

Yes. The most harmful thing are the cuts. I know the kind i was getting had horse deworming meds cut into (as does most of North America). I'd be careful with your immune system, most of all, since the deworming shit kills it. I think the biggest danger is cardiac arrest which is more likely with cocaethylene because it is more likely to cause tacicardia. As with anything, there are dangers like the ones you already know about, when they will come and kill/hurt your organs is a crap shoot.

While cocaine and alcohol do create a harmful compound that damages the liver, alcohol alone is damaging to the liver.

However, it is important to remember that "damaging" doesn't mean it will make your liver stop working after a few lines and a few beers. It means that overtime, and I mean years and years, even decades, there will be problems.

Plenty of people routinely on Friday and Saturday nights have a large amount of both cocaine and alcohol together, and their livers don't just give out. Basically you'll pay for it later in life, not right away.

That said, just avoid very high amounts, such as numerous beers and lines at once and you will be literally fine short-term, but long term you will pay for it if you do it consistently.

However, even that said, someone in their 20s could do this every Saturday night and live to be 90 years old. Many have done this. If you stop doing the combo for years, your liver WILL regenerate itself, especially with a proper diet, exercise, and enzymes and such which help the liver heal. Your body can heal itself of just about anything, so don't worry too much about it.

In summary; you have nothing to really fear. It is about making a choice between short and long term health repercussions. The flip side is it certainly does boost your mental health by having fun like this, something many medical practitioners fail to realize.

Have you ever had a coke problem? Your mental health is easily ruined by it once you become addicted or lose it regularly. I would wake up crying for no reason. I even tried oding on benzos. I started out only using it once and then a few months later again, but it snuck up until I was in way over my head (I tried it for the first time 3.5 years ago). Just because it gives you a nice night, that doesn't mean it's "good" for your mental health. It easily throws off the dopamine and other feel good chemicals in your brain, which causes the comedown depression--I wouldn't consider that positive. Besides the risk of a heart attack...

In the end, we all take calculated risks daily, so make the decision that makes sense to you. No one knows how it might effect your organs specifically. Just be careful. I didn't even like coke when i first tried it, now i am thankful to be 10 months clean from it--you dont want to end up there.

Cocaine itself is not toxic to the liver, but other things it's cut with like phenacetin and levamisole can be. (Cocaine is actually really toxic to the heart, instead.) Compared to most other stimulant drugs, cocaine has a very high water solubility & relatively rapid elimination from the body.

Alcohol itself is toxic to the liver in anything larger than very small amounts. However cocaine usage can result in dehydration and overexertion which can make alcohol intoxication worse for you.

For sure, your posts would get a lot more replies if you used things like line breaks, periods after the end of sentences, paragraphs, etc. Instead Of Just Being A Wall Of Text With Every Single Word Capitalized So That Readers Are Instantly Confused As To Where One Sentence Ends And A New Sentence Begins.

True ^
I just scrolled down to your questions.
In my experience, the answer is in the question. Your last questions. I would start with one of the two options indeed, and don't use them both to find an artificial balance for sure. When I used alcohol with cocaine for some months my skin wrinkled up and I was throwing up the water I tried to drink… Eventually landed in a medial detox with mild to moderate liver toxicity. Heroin was damaging later on, but I learned to not mix it with another substance. Mixing the substances almost killed me.
That's great you're questioning your drug use moving forward for health purposes. If you can indeed make a change sooner than later you might find some relief from having to juggle all this.

I will never do cocaine without drinking, the effects are just not as good.

The human liver can take a fucking beating, just give it some time to repair now and again.

But I'm one of those ones that aren't too worried about health risks.