• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine 10 hours after tramadol

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Taken 50mg tram 9am then 50mg 12am. Can i have a few bumps and i mean only a few bumps of cocaine about 10pm?? As in will it it have an negative consequences, will they interact etc. Thanks

Most people seem to greatly dislike the combination. You also raise the risk of a seizure quite substantially. Also your bump might well be my binge. So from any basic HR point of view, I'd strongly discourage you mix the two.

Wait until the tramadol is mostly out of your system if you want some coke (ie 2-3 half-lives depending on dose).

Most people seem to greatly dislike the combination. You also raise the risk of a seizure quite substantially. Also your bump might well be my binge. So from any basic HR point of view, I'd strongly discourage you mix the two.

Wait until the tramadol is mostly out of your system if you want some coke (ie 2-3 half-lives depending on dose).

I would also keep in mind that active tramadol metabolites have a much longer half life than the half life for tramadol itself, so it can take quite awhile to clear it from your system