• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaethylene Detection time for Urine Test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamanic

Greenlighter
Stupidly did a small line of cocaine after some alcohol, and some more alcohol thereafter.

11.5 days from ingestion, I will be taking a court piss test. it isn't a probation thing, it's for a DUI case I have. The problem I didn't realize then (always went with ahh its 1-3 days) was that alcohol creates a metabolite called cocaethylene. Benzoylecgonine, another metabolite, I'm less afraid of. It's the CE I'm scared of.

I only did the one line, have no previous cocaine experiences for at least 9 months prior to this event.

If I fail this test it will look really bad for my case, as it involves not just peeing but also answering 350 multiple choice questions about my drug use, talking to a counselor, and peeing in a cup. A portion of it is sealed up (friend told me they took some in a bag) and sent to a lab, I imagine, so they will be looking for the metabolites. I have literally spent a collective 15 hours researching this over the past few days, visited every website, and can't find a real answer. Most answers suggest that a regular user (days in a row) it can last 5-30 days, other sites say just 5 days from a single use, other sites say 2 weeks. I know you won't be able to tell my metabolism but I imagine it is pretty quick. I'm afraid I will fail, and if I LIE on the test and it comes up positive I'm sure my judge will make my sentencing worse.

I'm full of bad decisions it seems :(

I'm 5 foot 7 and 145 pounds. I've passed pee tests for marijuana (just the home kits) in under 14 days. This was with consecutive smoke sessions. The only other drugs I've done in the past 3 months were LSD and marijuana (few dabs and bowls) and the last smoke was around 40 days ago.

I just really want to know the info. I don't know whether or not I should talk to my lawyer about this, I don't know if this is the right forum to ask, I don't know if I should be HONEST on the 350 question test and with my counselor, or if I would likely pass there's really no point in throwing myself under the bus for nothing, as was mentioned this is for my case and would make matters worse.

I've been drinking water crazily even though apparently the CE metabolite is fat soluble after degradation of benzoylecgonin AFAIK. I've worked out 2 days in a row and the test is a few days away.

Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
best advice.... Buy one of the home tests that test for cocaine use. If it puts your mind at ease, buy the 12 panel that tests for everything. Then take it in the morning before your appointment

It'll give you peace of mind

For the record, in all my years on state parole, I've never seen a test that tested for anything other than cocaines metabolite--benzylecgonine or something like that, I don't feel like looking up spelling

Truthfully, for what you did I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell of turning up positive. That is completely my experienced OPINION based on passing such things 5 days after daily use of 1 g + .

But like I said, just buy the home test so you can breathe easy. And no one on here can tell you it "takes X amount of days" as no one wants to be liable for any outcomes , so I imagine this will be closed. That's the best I can help you and stay within the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.