Cycle Advice Clusterfuck of a 'cycle'.....set me out a sensible PCT please + tips for mitigating damage

THECATINTHEHAT

Bluelighter
Ok so I'll cut to the chase.....

I'm on my second 'cycle' and I've been running 500mg test e and 300mg deca a week split over two injections.....but let me admit right now that this whole thing has been a clusterfuck because of my other issues. Sometimes I might dose properly, sometimes I might go for a week or ten days with nothing and then pick back up, sometimes I might only remember once a week....I've also been on for at least ten months now:cautious:

Now, I know just how absolutely dumb and incorrect using steroids in this way is so whilst you should feel free to call me a muppet and tell me where to go from here, don't get yourself in a tizz that I'm doing it wrong....because I know. A lot of external factors came in to my life and I made some poor decisions.

On top of this....I haven't been getting bloodwork done, although I do have a kit downstairs I could fill and send off. On top of that I have done fuck all in the way of controlling estrogen, I've used a very low amount of aromasin until it ran out a few weeks ago and now nothing. I seem to be a low aromatiser though because despite this the only sides I've really had is bacne and every so slightly tender nipples for a short while ages ago.

So here's what I want to know....I plan on stopping this ridiculous 'cycle' in the next couple of weeks, could people just help me plan out a PCT and add in anything that I might need to do extra to give myself the best chance of recovery from the fact I've done a long and poorly managed cycle? I have plenty of clomiphene and tamoxifen which should do most of the heavy lifting, anyone got a suitable schedule bearing in mind what I've been doing? I've just been ill so I plan on using for a couple more weeks just to get some good strength back before coming off.

Anything else I should add in to the mix to give my balls the best chance of reawakening? I am aware that what I've done might have fucked my fertility forever but I'm not very concerned about that, would be nice to know I'm not going to be a candidate for lifelong trt though.

Oh....my first cycle was just 12 weeks 500mg test e and I finished it about ten weeks before I started the current one.

Help me out here please, I know I've done a bit of a booboo.😟😟😟😟

Think you’re overreacting a little lol. I miss shots and pull compounds in and out all the time. Obviously it’s best to be conssistent but none of my older friends who were running cycles back in the 80-90’s were anywhere near as anal as guys are today about ‘perfect’ cycles, whatever that means.

As far as aromatase inhibitors, it’s better you don’t use them if you don’t need them anyways. If you have symptoms then that’s fine but I wouldnt just be taking aromasin for no reason from the get-go.

You’re HPTA recovery isn’t going to be any better or worse as compared to running a ‘good’ cycle though. You've got deca in your system so it’s going to take months and months for all the metabolites time clear regardless of what PCT you use.

You’ll get differing advice on PCT and whether or not to do it. Personally I think it makes the months after cycle much more pleasant and mentally less difficult. I’d just do a dose of either nolva or clomid, 20 or 25mg respectively, every day for 1-2 weeks and then go down to dosing 3x a week for 8 weeks or so. No issue with going longer to let deca metabolites clear snd support LH production

Last edited:
So basically you're coming off of blast and cruise because no cycle is 10 months. Your shits already fucked lol. Read through the stickies about pct. Though it's safe to say you may not ever fully regain function and may need trt due to the length of time spent on and the compounds used