• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonzolam, etizolam, alprazolam equivalency

Meloxicam is not that good, basically the urgent care doctor trades one nsaid for another, I told her I was taking 500mg Naoroxen together with 1300 mg arthritis strength Tylenol and Voltaren and prescription ibuprofen 800mg and they do nothing for the pain, nothing so she prescribed Meloxicam which is just another nsaid, bullshit, seeing an orthopedic Thursday after doing xrays today, let’s see what happens.

I hope you find pain relief soon my man; sorry you're going through this

I hope you find pain relief soon my man; sorry you're going through this
Thanks man, she also gave me Cyclobenzaprine a muscle relaxer which helps a little, sometimes I get the feeling that these Doctors think you’re trying to get pain meds or something and I don’t even have a history of that, I’m in legit pain.

Thanks man, she also gave me Cyclobenzaprine a muscle relaxer which helps a little, sometimes I get the feeling that these Doctors think you’re trying to get pain meds or something and I don’t even have a history of that, I’m in legit pain.

Cyclobenzaprine aka flexeril round these parts; Always put me on on my ass, but I hope it can at least help alleviate your pain.

But from what I remember reading FluAlp is a bit less or about equal to Alprazolam. Slightly different effects. Seems to be cheaper to buy and used in some presses.
in my personal experience flualp is at least 2x as potent as alprazolam... yet this is just based on reported dosages in counterfeit pills... so I can't confirm

judging potency based on hypnotic and amnesiac effects... this seems to be true, however obviously I cannot confirm

1mg of flualp (1/2 a fake xanax bar) would literally make me pass out in the middle of a meth binge.... shit was powerful... also made me crash my car in the middle of a meth binge due to delusional sobriety