• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonzolam, etizolam, alprazolam equivalency

JayDawg20

Greenlighter
So I got some etizolam a few weeks back. Been taking cautiously, not every day, and normally low doses. Whoever has knowledge in clonzolam, ask what the strength comparison is like. I have read that clonzolam is the about four times the strength as alprazolam. And etizolam is half the strength of alprazolam. So is this a correct equation. .25 mg clam=.5mgetizolam=1 mg alprazolam?
Also, is Flualprazolam also the same strength as clonzolam, or is it half the potency?

I would like to know the same question as well. But I believe your mostly right.
Clonazolam = ~2.5mg or upto ~3.5mg Alprazolam
Etizolam = ~1-2 mg Alprazolam or 10mg of Diazepam
These are at standard equivalent doses

But from what I remember reading FluAlp is a bit less or about equal to Alprazolam. Slightly different effects. Seems to be cheaper to buy and used in some presses.

If somebody with good knowledge of RC Benzos could write a chart that would be helpful I think.

Be careful. Clonazolam made me blackout for days. So has etizolam but no RC is like pharmaceutical clonazepam.
I don't have alazapram(?) In my country but to me(20 year benzo user )i would put of clonazolam double etizolam no doubt and LONG 1/2 life.
I was fk for days and you black out HARD.
I take clonazepam daily with etizolam and will never touch clonazolam again

And unless tested you never know what they send you

Be safe and hopefully no embarrassing blackouts
I kinda envy you lol

Be careful. Clonazolam made me blackout for days. So has etizolam but no RC is like pharmaceutical clonazepam.
I don't have alazapram(?) In my country but to me(20 year benzo user )i would put of clonazolam double etizolam no doubt and LONG 1/2 life.
I was fk for days and you black out HARD.
I take clonazepam daily with etizolam and will never touch clonazolam again

And unless tested you never know what they send you

Be safe and hopefully no embarrassing blackouts
I kinda envy you lol
Alprazolam is just the actual name of Xanax. And from I read, flualp is twice it’s strength, and clam is four times the strength.

that’s why I’m asking because I absolutely don’t want to black out and especially for days, I had a lot of that a few years ago when I was eating Xanax like candy. Now I know exactly how not to be. But benzos in general are fucking good at twisting my thoughts. I’ll say I will take them responsibly but then if I take a few, what’s a few more going to hurt? Hard cycle

Alprazolam is just the actual name of Xanax. And from I read, flualp is twice it’s strength, and clam is four times the strength.

that’s why I’m asking because I absolutely don’t want to black out and especially for days, I had a lot of that a few years ago when I was eating Xanax like candy. Now I know exactly how not to be. But benzos in general are fucking good at twisting my thoughts. I’ll say I will take them responsibly but then if I take a few, what’s a few more going to hurt? Hard cycle

It's brutal, I'm sorry you're also in the cycle. I haven't tried flb. I just know c-lam caused me unnecessary family embarrassment lol
No more baby showers for me lol

So I got some etizolam a few weeks back. Been taking cautiously, not every day, and normally low doses. Whoever has knowledge in clonzolam, ask what the strength comparison is like. I have read that clonzolam is the about four times the strength as alprazolam. And etizolam is half the strength of alprazolam. So is this a correct equation. .25 mg clam=.5mgetizolam=1 mg alprazolam?
Also, is Flualprazolam also the same strength as clonzolam, or is it half the potency?
Do you mean klonopin?

Noo clonazolam is the Research chemical version of klonpin.
Don't ever get them confused. It's black out territory for me
Some of the RC benzo names sound far too similar to other benzos - only they might be ten times the potency and are generally the ones being sold in tiny bags of dense powder containing a thousand microscopic doses to anyone with internet access.

Clonazepam, clonazolam.. that's just asking for trouble.

Can I take 20 mg of zopiclone for sleep, would anyone here know?
Yeah, that's what it's prescribed for. Might not need that much though. It's pretty potent.

Can I take 20 mg of zopiclone for sleep, would anyone here know?

I have taken 3 x 7.5mg before because 1 never works usually for me. I probably wouldn't make it a habbit unless a doctor said so though but for 1 night I see no harm unless you're drinking or benzos and opiates

your equation is about right, Clonazolam is tricky but 450 mcg would be about equal to 1 mg Etizolam/ 2mg Alprazolam.

But it is more powerfull as both and the amnestic properties are of the three the most pronounced. Etizolam scoring best on that part, super benzo imo.

I have excruciating shoulder joint pain for about a month now, to the point where I get up at night in pain. So I go to urgent care and the doctor puts me on cyclobenzaprine and meloxicam, I was hoping she’d give me something else for the pain as I told her I was taking arthritis strength Tylenol and 500 mg naproxen and it still wouldn’t kill the pain.

I just want to know if these two medications will react with the Etizolam and Zopiclone?

I generally dose clonazolam .3mg at a time, but find myself taking several doses a day if needed, but my tolerance is such that a normal dose usually doesn't cut it. Etizolam I dose 1mg at a time. Alprazolam I can't really say because I haven't had one in years.

I have excruciating shoulder joint pain for about a month now, to the point where I get up at night in pain. So I go to urgent care and the doctor puts me on cyclobenzaprine and meloxicam, I was hoping she’d give me something else for the pain as I told her I was taking arthritis strength Tylenol and 500 mg naproxen and it still wouldn’t kill the pain.

I just want to know if these two medications will react with the Etizolam and Zopiclone?

Cyclobenzaprine can put you on your butt, it is a skeletal muscle relaxer that can be quite sedating. So it could very likely potentiate your Etiz and Zopi. As far as I know meloxicam is just an NSAID like Tylenol, so I wouldn't think that would be a problem.

Cyclobenzaprine can put you on your butt, it is a skeletal muscle relaxer that can be quite sedating. So it could very likely potentiate your Etiz and Zopi. As far as I know meloxicam is just an NSAID like Tylenol, so I wouldn't think that would be a problem.
Tylenol is not an NSAID, it’s an analgesic.

I took 6mg of Etizolam with the Cyclobenzaprine and it hasn’t knocked me out, but it has helped my joint pain on my shoulder socket, I’m still going to take my ambien er 12.5mg to sleep.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Tylenol is not an NSAID, it’s an analgesic.

I took 6mg of Etizolam with the Cyclobenzaprine and it hasn’t knocked me out, but it has helped my joint pain on my shoulder socket, I’m still going to take my ambien er 12.5mg to sleep.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

I stand corrected. Tylenol has insignificant anti-inflammatory properties. Ibuprofen does though so that would be the comparison I was trying to make.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Tylenol has insignificant anti-inflammatory properties. Ibuprofen does though so that would be the comparison I was trying to make.
Meloxicam is not that good, basically the urgent care doctor trades one nsaid for another, I told her I was taking 500mg Naoroxen together with 1300 mg arthritis strength Tylenol and Voltaren and prescription ibuprofen 800mg and they do nothing for the pain, nothing so she prescribed Meloxicam which is just another nsaid, bullshit, seeing an orthopedic Thursday after doing xrays today, let’s see what happens.