Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Clonozolam 30ml vial= 60mg

Atreus

Greenlighter
So I finally got my first bottle of clonazolam (can't remember if it's spelled with an extra a or o) I have tried it before while withdrawaling from clonazepam which I'm prescribed but, I run out of my script a week and a half to 2 weeks early every month and couldn't keep doing the withdrawal thing.
1st experience was amazing. Took all withdrawal symptoms away.
Now, my 30ml bottle is pinzor brand I believe it to be the real deal. Tastes the same and I feel a difference but, have been taking my regular dosage of clonazepam all day.
This next thing is dumb but I already did it so too late; I put about 6 drops onto a spoon and everyone knows where it goes from there. I cut the PG solution with a lot of water and felt nothing. Maybe because I already dosed or maybe not enough of the rc solutionot. Either way if you find the right vendor this Rc is worth the purchase. Much cheaper than the streets and it does the job despite everything I said that makes it sound bad. Would love to hear back from anyone else who has had experience with this or etizolam liquid. Or if some one knows if the powder forms are better. I apologize if I broke any rules in the post or if it seems dumb. This is my time actually joining a forum and posting. Figured bluelight was the best place to pop my cherry.

Good thing to rememeber tho is its wise to not re-dose this too often, as the half life is sooo long that one can experience black outs that will last 24+ hours. lots of horror stories from this analog.

Because of all the horror stories i actually decided against ever getting this shit as im too impulsive. sticking to traditional alprazolam. nice report.

All the horror stories come from people who did what you talked about in your original post. People keep re-dosing when they haven't given their body enough time so it overlaps and then all the sudden BOOM they're blacked out. As long as you can control yourself enough not to take mL after mL; you are fine and will find this analog to be quite nice. Sorry I can't give you a good vendor. All I am allowed to say is if you order some make sure it's a reputable site because this is faked almost as much as the real thing is made