• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonidine and Xanax

H

Hope__Junction

Anything Clonidine will do to potent Xanax? what happens if I take them together? and how much of each?

I was prescribed to both of these medications for quite some time and I did not have any issues. I was prescribed 1mg of Xanax four times a day and 0.2mg of Clonidine at night. I would always take my last 1mg of Xanax and the 0.2mg of Clonidine together before bed and I never had any issues. However, I would still recommend you consult a doctor/professional.

The clonidine and Xanax will have additive effects on lowering BP. Be careful not to overdo it

you should be fine as these are smallish doses, they will just sedate you more and you might feel a little groggy in the morning

I wouldn't Recommend it Clonidine is PRIMARILY Used in Lowering-Pressure But the Side-Effects of Lower Blood Pressure probably include Slower Respiratory System Breatheing.

I wouldn't Recommend it Clonidine is PRIMARILY Used in Lowering-Pressure But the Side-Effects of Lower Blood Pressure probably include Slower Respiratory System Breatheing.

yeah i would actually disregard my previous post and listen to Thomas on this one

p.s.: how comes you randomly capitalize words that don't need it? not being a dick just legit pondering