• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam

I appreciate you
You know man if you keep that good attitude you will be fine. There are people that never touched a benzo that can't get to that higher state of appreciation. It is healthy.

Glad to see people comng out of the woodwork with suggestions. Keep yourself as healthy as you can and keep appreciating. But start tapering. lol

You know man if you keep that good attitude you will be fine. There are people that never touched a benzo that can't get to that higher state of appreciation. It is healthy.

Glad to see people comng out of the woodwork with suggestions. Keep yourself as healthy as you can and keep appreciating. But start tapering. lol
Ive already started. Thanks!

Ahh, lam sweet lam... That's a shocking dose. I take 1mg a day and I think *I* have a serious problem...

If I were you, I would start tapering by myself and not go a detox.

Don't torture yourself with a strong regimen. You have the luxury of time, it's not especially toxic to the body, you just want to get off of it without too much discomfort, become more clear headed and get your memory back.

Tomorrow, why not go to 99mg of clonazolam a day. Then the next day, 98mg. I think you would agree that the differences between 100mg and 99mg are negligible on a pharmacological basis (of course it's logical to feel a bit frightened). I think you can go quite low before you actually start to notice changes. If you become uncomfortable, try lowering the taper schedule, stay a few days at the same dosage before going lower. Clonazolam can affect you for days and you might want to overcome the rebound effect a bit, then continue on the path downwards.

Good luck and keep us updated!
Problem is, my source for clonazolam stopped shipping to the us, and I only have a few grams left...

This might seem controversial but you might consider tapering down a bit first before seeking medical attention.

My concern would be physician lack of familiarity with clonazolam and in turn, not getting an adequate amount of benzos to replace it.

If this is real, 100mg/day of clonazolam is a few grams per day of diazepam. Thats astronomical.
Its definitely not fake. On reddit a lot of people are doubting me but I don't care because I know what I'm going through. I know how bad this is.

Its definitely not fake. On reddit a lot of people are doubting me but I don't care because I know what I'm going through. I know how bad this is.

Never said it was fake, only that if it were real, it would be astronomical. Astronomical happens all the time.

How did you get up to such an amount? How long have you been abusing benzos?

While its not useless. Etizolam is also a great option for tapering.

My personal experience. Diclazepam linger's and it feel's unnoticeable. But the amnesia it gives is enough proof that its working. Etizolam seems way more manageable, but has a shorter halflife.

Idk what doctors around me even know about clonazolam. I've called around everywhere ...
True, and I do agree with negrogesic and burn out as well about tapering down first. But it's probably going to get hairy eventually. Do keep us updated along the way, it's really fascinating.

And as for people on Reddit doubting you: fuck Reddit in general. You'll get a lot more knowledge, better advice, and people with a hell of a lot of experience here than on something like r/drugs or r/benzodiazepines. Me and multiple other OGs are in this thread alone. All 3 of us in this thread have experience with high dose benzo tapering and withdrawal. (At least I think burn out did, my memories are a bit foggy from back then)

Last edited:
While its not useless. Etizolam is also a great option for tapering.

My personal experience. Diclazepam linger's and it feel's unnoticeable. But the amnesia it gives is enough proof that its working. Etizolam seems way more manageable, but has a shorter halflife.
No source for it unfortunately...

True, and I do agree with negrogesic and burn out as well about tapering down first. But it's probably going to get hairy eventually. Do keep us updated along the way, it's really fascinating.

And as for people on Reddit doubting you: fuck Reddit in general. You'll get a lot more knowledge, better advice, and people with a hell of a lot of experience here than on something like r/drugs or r/benzodiazepines. Me and multiple other OGs are in this thread alone. All 3 of us in this thread have experience with high dose benzo tapering and withdrawal. (At least I think burn out did, my memories are a bit foggy from back then)

You're correct I came off 4 or 5 mgs of alprazolam a day. I try to avoid going into detail about my own experience when talking to someone who is considering a taper because it was so bad I am afraid it will dissuade them and not everyone has as bad a time as I did. It's definitely worth coming off though, unless you're like really old or something, in which case it might be better to just stay on.

Ive been scouring the net for months and months to find someone like you. We both have the same type of tolerance. Just to get my day going, my morning coffee consists of 15mg Flubromazolam, 10mg clomazolam, and 15mg flualprazolam. I was at my worst when I was taking between 120 n 140mg of rc benzos, those 2 obviously being the strongest ones.. i was scared to death n didn't know what to do.. I was even scared to get professional medical help because like someone pointed out, no doc the world would take my case which made it even scarier.. so I did what I know for woukd work and that's taper which im still in the midst of.. im really glad that im not the only person out here this wreckless, but ingarauntee ill never happen again.. and a piece of advice, when we're on such high doses, you can take a bigger chunk off your taper.. instead of reducing 1mg a day, stay where you're at, make a schedule. Mine was cut every 10 days... my first cut was 35mg and I noticed it, but it wasn't anything horrible.. I worked my way down to now I switched it out for diclazepam.. I take 5mg diclazepam in the morning and before bed.. mind you, that's still roughly 100mg of valuim so I gotta ways to go yet, but when I started this venture, I was absolutely terrified because I couldn't find anyone to really relate to so i rarely talked about it just for the simple fact I knew people would never believe the numbers I put up.. but I can tell you from experience, there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.. you just have to have the willpower to make your cuts, or better yet, let someone like a significant other help you by holding the drugs back from you and giving you what and only what you need and only when you need need it.. i looked for months and months to find someone like me.. You're not alone, and im a little further than you on this journey but I'd be more than
Happy to help in anyway I can if you feel you need it... take care

I'm going to use diclazepam to taper a couple mgs a day of clonazolam
you’ll need more than a couple mg of diclazepam powder to taper from 100 fucking mg of one of the most potent rc benzos. start with 75 mg clonazolam, deal with the un comfortability (seizures highly highly unlikely). then after a couple days of that, go to 50 mg clonazolam. one more day of this alone, and then incorporate 4-6mg diclaz with a 25mg clonazolam dose first thing in the morning for 2 days. do this one more day, then 10mg clonazolam, with another 4-6 mg diiclaz.. one more day of this. 5mg clonazolam with 2-4 mg diclaz. do this first thing i’m the morning for another 2-3 days depending on physical W/D symptoms. 2.5 mg clonazolam, 2 mg diclaz for two days, one day of 1mg clonazolam with 4 mg diclaz. and now first thing you do when you wake up is take 4 mg diclaz for 3 days, decrease diclaz by one mg every 2 days until gore at 0. if W/D persists, either go to the ER (EHICH SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST MOVE), or keep taking 1-2 mg diclaz for two more days, then once every other day, then once every two days, then STOP. this is advice is for stubborn users like myself and it worked to and extends, but it’s much more costly and riskier, just go to the ER and they’ll detox you in no time (albeit a little more painfully)
If you snooze be non ER route, keep a bottle of diclazepam with you in case you feel a seizure coming on, but that’s the thing, ER’s have acces to Aivan which is best for seizure counter action. The choice is yours

Last edited:

this man’s life is at risk and your applauding his positive outlook on life and your best advice is to “start tapering.”
Yeah watchin m family and fiends cry in he hospital room after taking heroic doses of xanax and RC Benzos and seizin non stop wasnt the wake up call I needed, it was he sunlight off the spirit that saved my heart and stopped the seizures 🙌🏽🌞
I get your approach, and i’m sure if it wasn’t for people like you then negativity would flood these forums, but this is life and death for him, positivity is slim pickens rn

Yes I would have to also urge against seeking medical help at this time assuming you feel ok on that dose and your body doesn't show any signs of being about to shut down. The reason being is that doctors already aren't educated enough about how to get people off benzos when they are taking normal doses. No doctor is going to be able to safely get you off 100 mgs a day. Whatever they give you will not be enough. You are essentially taking an entire months prescription every day. Any type of rapid detox from such a dose would be very dangerous and should only be attempted under the most dire circumstances. If you can function at all on 100 mgs a day and don't seem to be in immediate medical distress, then by all means begin a taper. You likely won't even notice a difference between 100 mgs and 99 mgs, so there is no reason not to taper. Plan up a taper schedule and stick to it. Once you get down to a more reasonable dose, you can seek medical help if needed. It's always good to have a doctor you have some sort of relationship with as well, just to have handy even if you don't seek their help with this.

If you need some encouragement, as others have said, there have been cases of people successfully coming off insane doses before. When I first joined this forum in 2006 I remember there being a guy who got off a gram a day of diazepam.
yeah in 2006, RC be zo’s were t half the shift they are today, this dues life is at risk, and if no one else is gonna tell him then i’ll be the one to do it. read m other comments around tapering properly, and DONT listen to this guy. 100mg a day causes brain damage and memory loss. TAPER IMMEDIATELY. please, coming from someone whose 6 seizures in one week who was. pronounced dead twice in be ICU. don’t duck around. read my other post

Mate start now. If you run out you are FUCKED. You could easily go to 70mg without tapering I'd say. Then just one mg a day less. It'sgonna suck but I found I could go through massive binges for weeks and stop with no seizures just some insomnia. Take care