• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam

PS this was with clonazolam and flubromazolam and all that too. Mainly the pellets but I would be a zombie for 3 weeks finding empty packets that I had no idea I'd ordered!

Also must add that if you aren't greedy then with a little tolerance then clonazolam is a lovely benzo. Too much and it blows your memory to smithereens.

OP do you notice memory issues? Or has tolerance defeated that issue. Best RC benzo was flubromePAM. Lasted forever but boy it was nice. Never knowingling had flualprazolam but I've had a lot of fakes lately and they just destroy me!

It was around 2008-2009 IIRC when I placed an order for 2g (2000mg) of phenazepam powder (with 4g MDPV). I remember very well when i got my shipment through the mail. I was so excited to open the received envelope containing the two zip lock baggies with my RCs. I took a dab of phenazepam (licked the tip of my pinky finger and dipped it in the phenazepam powder and then placed my pinky in my mouth) and prepared an IV shot of about 20mg of MDPV. I pressed the plunger down and 30 later started to feel the insanely euphoric MDPV rush. About 60min later (the phenazepam started to kick in) i blacked out. I had been blacked out for 4-5 days and I woke up in the ER. Still today I have absolutely no idea what had happened during that time and how did i even get in the hospital. I was told i had been found lying unconscious somewhere on the street. When i got home everything was thrashed. My furniture was mostly upside down or smashed to pieces. No drugs to been found anywhere. I felt horrible and promised myself i will never do phenazepam again.

About 3 months goes by and i found my hidden stash i wasn't even aware of. There it was. A zip lock baggie with slightly over 500mg of phenazepam left. This time i will be responsible and smart. I'll use the drugs and not let them use me, i keep telling myself. I rang to my friend and invited him over to try phenazepam with me. This time i got my milligram scale ready and we both start with 3mg doses. What happens still is that we both want to get more high and the +500mg of phenazepam is plenty, so we end up redosing way too early and way too much. We both end up blacking out and a couple of days goes by. Neither of us have any memories of what has happened but at least no one is hospitalized.

I guess I'm lucky I'm over 10 years older now when the ultrapotent benzo analogues became awailable. I know myself too well to let me get my hands on compounds like clonazolam or flubromazolam,

It was around 2008-2009 IIRC when I placed an order for 2g (2000mg) of phenazepam powder (with 4g MDPV). I remember very well when i got my shipment through the mail. I was so excited to open the received envelope containing the two zip lock baggies with my RCs. I took a dab of phenazepam (licked the tip of my pinky finger and dipped it in the phenazepam powder and then placed my pinky in my mouth) and prepared an IV shot of about 20mg of MDPV. I pressed the plunger down and 30 later started to feel the insanely euphoric MDPV rush. About 60min later (the phenazepam started to kick in) i blacked out. I had been blacked out for 4-5 days and I woke up in the ER. Still today I have absolutely no idea what had happened during that time and how did i even get in the hospital. I was told i had been found lying unconscious somewhere on the street. When i got home everything was thrashed. My furniture was mostly upside down or smashed to pieces. No drugs to been found anywhere. I felt horrible and promised myself i will never do phenazepam again.

About 3 months goes by and i found my hidden stash i wasn't even aware of. There it was. A zip lock baggie with slightly over 500mg of phenazepam left. This time i will be responsible and smart. I'll use the drugs and not let them use me, i keep telling myself. I rang to my friend and invited him over to try phenazepam with me. This time i got my milligram scale ready and we both start with 3mg doses. What happens still is that we both want to get more high and the +500mg of phenazepam is plenty, so we end up redosing way too early and way too much. We both end up blacking out and a couple of days goes by. Neither of us have any memories of what has happened but at least no one is hospitalized.

I guess I'm lucky I'm over 10 years older now when the ultrapotent benzo analogues became awailable. I know myself too well to let me get my hands on compounds like clonazolam or flubromazolam,
This is exactly why I have 7 years clean from benzos and alcohol under my belt. I convince myself time and time and time again that this time will be different and it always ends up the same way. My personality and the way I behave under the influence are that of a sick person. Normal, I'm a great guy. Nice. And no one would ever think I've done and acted the way I did in the past lol. It took me way too long to figure that out for good.

Wish we could get an update from OP. Really want to know how he's doing.

Next Days Edit:

Sorry I was still under influence while writing, you don't really need to read all..

Hi everyone, so I post it in the Clonazolam threat.
So to explain it fast, I was, some long years a real stupid guinea pig.. Testing and abusing most of new RC. (And usual drugs).
I remember back when Flubromazolam came out. What a heavy shit!
It's molecular structure was clearly designed for the most knockout chem..

I was using Clonazolam at that time mostly for my anxiety, also sometimes for fun (but I had such a bunch of Diazepines..).
Ho yes to mention, I was also drinking way way more than today.
Psychs problems to.

It was quite fast my new favourite daytime benzo, because as weird as it is, this one has it difficult to put me to sleep, unless I took it all day long but not before sleep..(have someone the same effect?).
But was perfect for my panic attacks, and I had no more paranoia!

I had to cure that bad habits. (Multi drugs).
Withdrawal of almost all my drug taking.. Almost.

Few years later wanted to try it again, and when Flualprazolam came out it was my sleeping pill just in case, not as strong needed 2+mg.

I remember at the first trial that 0.5 mg Clonaz was a good dose (I was still using a bit of benzos, Lorazepam and Diazepam, medically).
While I was at 1 mg, first 1e in terms of bad effects was memory loss and deshinbition (because 0.5 mg was just fine, just a bit of a "good feel", only because I was free of panic attack, just in a good mood).
All right, after a while a got up to 1.5-2+ mg multiple times a day. Everyday. So I to quit again. Was probably over 20-25mg at some days..(binge using, all days for really long time, can't even remember my "usual" dosage at that time, maybe around 5-10mg, has I said during theses times I used to blackout for days and days).
+ was taking other CNS depressants (opiates).

Now it's a while since I haven't touched such powerful benzos.
I got so much troubles now I'm an no more on confidence with all benzos and particularly these new triazolo.

I ordered just a bit of it, powder, and I was pleased when I saw that the Clonaz powder was exactly how it always used to be, since years ago, different vendors also.

Yesterday I just wanted to be somehow high with that special euphoria with it.
Prepared my solution at 200ug/ml.

Report:
Time 0, took only 200 ug, always sublingual.
It was around 3pm.

T+30, slight very very light sensation.
I decide to take 100ug.

T +1h, no difference, go for 200ug again.
T +1h30, relief of anxiety. Feeling pretty good.
T +2h, 200ug again, because it was really light. I was used to more "mindfuck".
Good " Headspace "..

T +3h, I start asking myself what's wrong. Took 100 ug again (please wait more than I did, it's like compulsive redosing really not harm reduction!!).
T +3h30, I noticed some memory impairment but still very ok, get imbalance, some more deshinbition, fine, we where working in the garden during that time and all was fine.
So for now I was at 600 ug.
Straight going for 100 ug more.
"Headspace", more pronounced.

T +5h, taking 200ug.
T +6h, major imbalance, memory seems ok, not doing or saying shit, but the "mindfuck"is slightly there.. Not much.
So I was at 900ug.

Finally we decided to watch something on pc with friends, I decided to take 200 ug as I am going to watch during a time and I'm absolutely not "f*ck up.. (Sorry for the purpose of this trial).
Took another 200ug (difficult in sublingual haha).
I know when I have delusion of sobriety, because I have good friends with me who would ask me if something wrong, not in a bad way.
Also one or other trick helps to check.

So that night I was finally at 1.3 mg, I haven't touched it since long time (I currently use 10 sometimes 20 mg Diazepam, and 2.5 mg Lorazepam daily, when it goes bad I am at 5 mg Lorazepam and about 30mg Diaz), someday I am ok with just 10 mg Diaz, and 1.25 mg Loraz, very uncommon.

Only noticed effect, desinhibition, feeling really good, launching and talking more than usual and all ok.. Some major imbalance(!!), but memory ok, remember everything (most strange because I used to have some bad issues with memory and Clonaz), also no black out (after the last dose I locked in a safe my Clonaz just in case of compulsive redosing).
Needed some time to sleep, but slept good (I have bit of insomnia at the moment), no real hangover, feeling refreshed and also to note, these last days I was waking up really bad, in panic, sweating, heart pounding like crazy, not always but mostly these days, may be related to other drug I'm withdrawing + bad bad events that took place recently, and it's really horrible. But I woke up perfectly fine, 0 anxiety, don't needed my Diaz or Loraz today.

NOTE: 3 DAYS WITHOUT ANY DIAZEPAM OR LORAZEPAM. Or any other meds.

But no, I had no incoherent speech (or less than I was used) , no idiot ideas, no back out (ok, when I came in my room to get a rest I had a bit of memory impairment, but all fine, did nothing wrong).
The most prominent effect was very very poor coordination, at the point I had to hold everything I could just not to fall over thinks.
That is also not an effect I found so profound at first trials, and almost NO memory impairment, with is also strange.

Rember while I took Flubro to sleep and then Clonaz during day it was almost like opioids ..dreamy state..

But yeah I find it strange, mostly because nobody would have noticed I took something unless I had some difficulties walking at the end of the night..
And yeah I just drank 3 light beers (Belgium light beer is 5.2° 33cl, I know in America it's bit less, strong beer goes from 7° to 14° for the most, other go higher) I was used to drink at leat 3 x 50 cl 12° beer, minimum..needing a glass at the beginning of the day (yes it's one of the drug I try in withdrawal process).
That night just drank 2 small beer.

I was so in fear of doing shit...
Still, not as hard as I remembered (bit disappointed) but still very functional, maybe not my preferred benzo now, but surely the second one.
Anti anxiety all the following day, and I was really not very well these times. . So nice whatever :)

of course..

Also to note, I had no need of Diaz or Loraz, also no Need to drink for now, I will go take a drink ok, but I'm not in troubles.
Maybe this could really help me stop drinking first, cut of a bit my benzo intake (no other benzo was able to help me with alcohol) no cravings for H, it happens when I'm really bad, but don't took it for a while.. But you know just that f*cking idea in the head and it last all day... "Should I go buy some? No bad idea. Maybe? Once again? Really sure?".. Haha.

So if someone has an explanation why I didn't went wrong as mosty, with this dosage since years of not taking it, I really though I would be disabled for a time, but no.

As I said there are many good sides about this chem for me, daytime.

DISCLAIMER:

Do not reproduce such dosages, less so for the first trial.
Start low (I have benzo and alcohol tolerance).
Eventually I found it less strong than I tough, but when I first came across these new powerful benzos, I had weeks of abusing with almost NO memory but just being drugged, now I pay way more attention.
BE AWARE, I don't said it's "not so strong", it is really strong, need a good scale, some lab equipment if you want to be accurate, elsewhere it could go wrong, seriously).

EDIT: ok, when I smoked a little joint next day while drinking my coffee cup, as always since years, this time I had an increase in the effect of weed.
Also while smoking another one end of day (do I smoke less with that chem in my body?! Whatever), just a few times ago, rolled a "medium joint", had again, way much high than usual, I notice jelly legs. I may reconsider the potency, and just tell me I had luck that everything was ok apart of balance (very bad), at this dosage with just a drink of during the day.

after 3 days, with moderate dosage (took 1.5 mg) now I want to go chill in a nice spot, relaxed) and a little drink, +bonus, I have to say I'm fine but really confused, trouble walking straight.. In a way it reminds me while I abused the stuff.
But memory seems still decent.

Also very strange I have this nice anxiolysis all the following day, a bit drowsy I have to say. Normally if I do a little too much, next day at some point I "crush", meaning I get some rebound anxiety.
I got none since these 3 days (now 4).

With my benzo experience it feels like Clonazolam mix Clonazepam +bit of Alprazolam..for the uplifting, this because really long lasting, today I felt great but completely benzed-out.
Next days (3) same.
4th day, I feel OK, could sleep and wake up fresh, so last day took 1.5 mg middle of day, and yes I could feel it much more, maybe it builds up in the body?

Has someone had something similar?

Yes I was way more talkative and launching than usual while watching stuff with good friends, one of them noticed I was on something, my best friend, we know each other (maybe too much) well ;).

But the day after was almost "stronger"x again next day (yesterday) it's kicking in stronger. In regards to the "mindfuck", and overall I had water eyes looking somehow, elsewhere.

As I didn't tried recently new benzos who just came out, do you know something very very similar to Clonazolam (consistency and color) but with a such long build-up and long lasting?

EDIT: Now it seems legit, after some tests.
But still using about 800ug-1mg to feel good, also as I said, no Diazepam nor Lorazepam intake since then.
I plan to get the dose a bit lower, and take my usual benzos at a low dosage too.
And try to cut of as much as I can.

Sorry for that long post, I was afraid I got something else but no, now I can say it's Clonaz, just strange I felt it very light first and now it kicks in like normal.

LAST EDIT:

sorry I wrote a whole story.
I don't know why fist dose was that light, but surely very effective.
Delusion of sobriety very pronounced, had a "bad time".. again:/ ...injured myself in a little accident, but I'm fine.
Also strangely memory seemed Ok, remember that I had more memory issues, but now more imbalance than what I remembered.
All in one, pay attention!
Doing stupid things seems like the norme with a bit excess of clonaz..
Careful!! I'm used to benzo, this should not be used by no tolerant people for Bezos, way too hazardous to dose once it kicked in (pAcman).

PROS:
Completely free of anxiety, using lower dosages, cut off my daily intake of Lorazepam and Diazepam, no benzo could get me completely frer of this awful anxiety.
I can tell it can help manage pain.

CONS:
I know tolerance will grow fast.
Still need to drink, but less, so not so bad really, also I took my methadone one day and one day without (instead of every day), and I'm fine it helps somehow.

All good!
Thanks folks.

Last edited:
My tolerance to benzos... well let's just say idk anyone else who does 100mg of clonazolam a day to feel normal... and I cant go anywhere to detox... I just need help... I have a fiance and a baby coming may...
I read your story.
All right you can slowly taper down, likewise with a good dissolution.
It may help you first, but seriously, it cost a lot, major problem, but you need a rapid detox at one time, it's hard, you will be at hospital for about 4 days -2 weeks in worst, but this can really cut your dosage by half.
You will get Diazepam with it's awful half-life, but it helps.
I lost a friend not long ago, in an incredible dose of various new benzos, Clonaz included, ok he used to drink a lot and poor habits (what should I say it's not better..), so yeah really look for rapid detox if the chem is being toxic, and then stabilise..
Then switch to "conventional" Benzos.
First few months are not fine, therefore you could get anticonvulsants the first weeks (or months.. Or years for some).

All good mate, never went that high but it's possible.. Went trough many shit, it is always possible.

But don't wait!

Next Days Edit:

Sorry I was still under influence while writing, you don't really need to read all..

Hi everyone, so I post it in the Clonazolam threat.
So to explain it fast, I was, some long years a real stupid guinea pig.. Testing and abusing most of new RC. (And usual drugs).
I remember back when Flubromazolam came out. What a heavy shit!
It's molecular structure was clearly designed for the most knockout chem..

I was using Clonazolam at that time mostly for my anxiety, also sometimes for fun (but I had such a bunch of Diazepines..).
Ho yes to mention, I was also drinking way way more than today.
Psychs problems to.

It was quite fast my new favourite daytime benzo, because as weird as it is, this one has it difficult to put me to sleep, unless I took it all day long but not before sleep..(have someone the same effect?).
But was perfect for my panic attacks, and I had no more paranoia!

I had to cure that bad habits. (Multi drugs).
Withdrawal of almost all my drug taking.. Almost.

Few years later wanted to try it again, and when Flualprazolam came out it was my sleeping pill just in case, not as strong needed 2+mg.

I remember at the first trial that 0.5 mg Clonaz was a good dose (I was still using a bit of benzos, Lorazepam and Diazepam, medically).
While I was at 1 mg, first 1e in terms of bad effects was memory loss and deshinbition (because 0.5 mg was just fine, just a bit of a "good feel", only because I was free of panic attack, just in a good mood).
All right, after a while a got up to 1.5-2+ mg multiple times a day. Everyday. So I to quit again. Was probably over 20-25mg at some days..(binge using, all days for really long time, can't even remember my "usual" dosage at that time, maybe around 5-10mg, has I said during theses times I used to blackout for days and days).
+ was taking other CNS depressants (opiates).

Now it's a while since I haven't touched such powerful benzos.
I got so much troubles now I'm an no more on confidence with all benzos and particularly these new triazolo.

I ordered just a bit of it, powder, and I was pleased when I saw that the Clonaz powder was exactly how it always used to be, since years ago, different vendors also.

Yesterday I just wanted to be somehow high with that special euphoria with it.
Prepared my solution at 200ug/ml.

Report:
Time 0, took only 200 ug, always sublingual.
It was around 3pm.

T+30, slight very very light sensation.
I decide to take 100ug.

T +1h, no difference, go for 200ug again.
T +1h30, relief of anxiety. Feeling pretty good.
T +2h, 200ug again, because it was really light. I was used to more "mindfuck".
Good " Headspace "..

T +3h, I start asking myself what's wrong. Took 100 ug again (please wait more than I did, it's like compulsive redosing really not harm reduction!!).
T +3h30, I noticed some memory impairment but still very ok, get imbalance, some more deshinbition, fine, we where working in the garden during that time and all was fine.
So for now I was at 600 ug.
Straight going for 100 ug more.
"Headspace", more pronounced.

T +5h, taking 200ug.
T +6h, major imbalance, memory seems ok, not doing or saying shit, but the "mindfuck"is slightly there.. Not much.
So I was at 900ug.

Finally we decided to watch something on pc with friends, I decided to take 200 ug as I am going to watch during a time and I'm absolutely not "f*ck up.. (Sorry for the purpose of this trial).
Took another 200ug (difficult in sublingual haha).
I know when I have delusion of sobriety, because I have good friends with me who would ask me if something wrong, not in a bad way.
Also one or other trick helps to check.

So that night I was finally at 1.3 mg, I haven't touched it since long time (I currently use 10 sometimes 20 mg Diazepam, and 2.5 mg Lorazepam daily, when it goes bad I am at 5 mg Lorazepam and about 30mg Diaz), someday I am ok with just 10 mg Diaz, and 1.25 mg Loraz, very uncommon.

Only noticed effect, desinhibition, feeling really good, launching and talking more than usual and all ok.. Some major imbalance(!!), but memory ok, remember everything (most strange because I used to have some bad issues with memory and Clonaz), also no black out (after the last dose I locked in a safe my Clonaz just in case of compulsive redosing).
Needed some time to sleep, but slept good (I have bit of insomnia at the moment), no real hangover, feeling refreshed and also to note, these last days I was waking up really bad, in panic, sweating, heart pounding like crazy, not always but mostly these days, may be related to other drug I'm withdrawing + bad bad events that took place recently, and it's really horrible. But I woke up perfectly fine, 0 anxiety, don't needed my Diaz or Loraz today.

NOTE: 3 DAYS WITHOUT ANY DIAZEPAM OR LORAZEPAM. Or any other meds.

But no, I had no incoherent speech (or less than I was used) , no idiot ideas, no back out (ok, when I came in my room to get a rest I had a bit of memory impairment, but all fine, did nothing wrong).
The most prominent effect was very very poor coordination, at the point I had to hold everything I could just not to fall over thinks.
That is also not an effect I found so profound at first trials, and almost NO memory impairment, with is also strange.

Rember while I took Flubro to sleep and then Clonaz during day it was almost like opioids ..dreamy state..

But yeah I find it strange, mostly because nobody would have noticed I took something unless I had some difficulties walking at the end of the night..
And yeah I just drank 3 light beers (Belgium light beer is 5.2° 33cl, I know in America it's bit less, strong beer goes from 7° to 14° for the most, other go higher) I was used to drink at leat 3 x 50 cl 12° beer, minimum..needing a glass at the beginning of the day (yes it's one of the drug I try in withdrawal process).
That night just drank 2 small beer.

I was so in fear of doing shit...
Still, not as hard as I remembered (bit disappointed) but still very functional, maybe not my preferred benzo now, but surely the second one.
Anti anxiety all the following day, and I was really not very well these times. . So nice whatever :)

of course..

Also to note, I had no need of Diaz or Loraz, also no Need to drink for now, I will go take a drink ok, but I'm not in troubles.
Maybe this could really help me stop drinking first, cut of a bit my benzo intake (no other benzo was able to help me with alcohol) no cravings for H, it happens when I'm really bad, but don't took it for a while.. But you know just that f*cking idea in the head and it last all day... "Should I go buy some? No bad idea. Maybe? Once again? Really sure?".. Haha.

So if someone has an explanation why I didn't went wrong as mosty, with this dosage since years of not taking it, I really though I would be disabled for a time, but no.

As I said there are many good sides about this chem for me, daytime.

DISCLAIMER:

Do not reproduce such dosages, less so for the first trial.
Start low (I have benzo and alcohol tolerance).
Eventually I found it less strong than I tough, but when I first came across these new powerful benzos, I had weeks of abusing with almost NO memory but just being drugged, now I pay way more attention.
BE AWARE, I don't said it's "not so strong", it is really strong, need a good scale, some lab equipment if you want to be accurate, elsewhere it could go wrong, seriously).

EDIT: ok, when I smoked a little joint next day while drinking my coffee cup, as always since years, this time I had an increase in the effect of weed.
Also while smoking another one end of day (do I smoke less with that chem in my body?! Whatever), just a few times ago, rolled a "medium joint", had again, way much high than usual, I notice jelly legs. I may reconsider the potency, and just tell me I had luck that everything was ok apart of balance (very bad), at this dosage with just a drink of during the day.

after 3 days, with moderate dosage (took 1.5 mg) now I want to go chill in a nice spot, relaxed) and a little drink, +bonus, I have to say I'm fine but really confused, trouble walking straight.. In a way it reminds me while I abused the stuff.
But memory seems still decent.

Also very strange I have this nice anxiolysis all the following day, a bit drowsy I have to say. Normally if I do a little too much, next day at some point I "crush", meaning I get some rebound anxiety.
I got none since these 3 days (now 4).

With my benzo experience it feels like Clonazolam mix Clonazepam +bit of Alprazolam..for the uplifting, this because really long lasting, today I felt great but completely benzed-out.
Next days (3) same.
4th day, I feel OK, could sleep and wake up fresh, so last day took 1.5 mg middle of day, and yes I could feel it much more, maybe it builds up in the body?

Has someone had something similar?

Yes I was way more talkative and launching than usual while watching stuff with good friends, one of them noticed I was on something, my best friend, we know each other (maybe too much) well ;).

But the day after was almost "stronger"x again next day (yesterday) it's kicking in stronger. In regards to the "mindfuck", and overall I had water eyes looking somehow, elsewhere.

As I didn't tried recently new benzos who just came out, do you know something very very similar to Clonazolam (consistency and color) but with a such long build-up and long lasting?

EDIT: Now it seems legit, after some tests.
But still using about 800ug-1mg to feel good, also as I said, no Diazepam nor Lorazepam intake since then.
I plan to get the dose a bit lower, and take my usual benzos at a low dosage too.
And try to cut of as much as I can.

Sorry for that long post, I was afraid I got something else but no, now I can say it's Clonaz, just strange I felt it very light first and now it kicks in like normal.

LAST EDIT:

sorry I wrote a whole story.
I don't know why fist dose was that light, but surely very effective.
Delusion of sobriety very pronounced, had a "bad time".. again:/ ...injured myself in a little accident, but I'm fine.
Also strangely memory seemed Ok, remember that I had more memory issues, but now more imbalance than what I remembered.
All in one, pay attention!
Doing stupid things seems like the norme with a bit excess of clonaz..
Careful!! I'm used to benzo, this should not be used by no tolerant people for Bezos, way too hazardous to dose once it kicked in (pAcman).

PROS:
Completely free of anxiety, using lower dosages, cut off my daily intake of Lorazepam and Diazepam, no benzo could get me completely frer of this awful anxiety.
I can tell it can help manage pain.

CONS:
I know tolerance will grow fast.
Still need to drink, but less, so not so bad really, also I took my methadone one day and one day without (instead of every day), and I'm fine it helps somehow.

All good!
Thanks folks.

Hi all, there is nothing more one this threat.
I hope you guy with your huge tolerance could seek help. @Joeypress05
No more people here, hare all Clonazolam users somewhere else it could be possible, I had already took Clonazolam before writing.
Sorry for my fucking lifestory I wrote.

CLONAZOLAM IS EXTREMELY POWERFUL, JUST BEHIND Flubromazolam (which should in theory be the most potent and hypnotic one looking at molecular structure), but Clonazolam is way more viscous..
It makes you feel great, complete memory lost, disinhibition, stupid thinking, also I could say some-bit dissociative, with ego "distortion".
Time has no more consistency.

Falls feeling of sobriety and control, once you know you have gone over that "limit", return home, close your door, put your keys at some random place (you won't remember most of the time), hide you phone, your computer (access to the net and maybe to your contacts..)/
If you feel going psychotic, try to get closed at home, ask maybe someone you trust to pay attention to you, maybe to hold you down when you go mad (you are so fucked up, a friend got control over me (no more balance capacity, falling everywhere and hard to lift me up from the bottom, I have many years of self-defence behind me, I weight about 150lbs, 70Kg; he is at something like 100-125lbs (45-55Kg, doing no sport at all, yes he is not in a really good "state", I know he isn't going well..other story) ; but he was there to prevent me doing more dangerous shit, I had my knife in hand razor sharp, he knew I could use it as it is meant to be, but he went to me as fast as possible when he came, putting himself in danger, he had it so hard just to keep me in place, and not let me throwing everything, breaking everything in my room (he saved my TV, my PC, my phone, my good-end speakers, my new turntable and most important my life), he was always there to check if I was alright, finally I had a psychotic breakup, it was with Clonaz, he stayed all night next to me, because I would wake up many times, still trying to find my knife or even my katana (I NEVER DID THAT) (he was clever enough to hide them), I don't even know what I would have done, just know I went into the idea "I have to finish this joke now" (suicide). That's what I may have finally have done.

I was really not not in a good vibe, mix of crying, hanger,...this is the friend I lost.

Chilling like on brown, walking and talking like drunk..forgiving your ideas 2 seconds after, Zombi like. But you feel good!
Especially if you suffer panic attack and PTSD.

BUT: as soon as I started taking it, everything went terribly wrong, lost my best friend, lost my new girlfriend, lost my mission (informatics security, so go to many places (pentests,...) not as employee), the intermittent work company fired me I don't remember why.
My new real good smartphone has been stolen recently.
I crashed on Scooter 70km/h no protection, it could have ended very bad..many injuries maybe broken shoulder I will know tomorrow.
Lost my credit card, spend way too much money for bunch of shit..
I forgot many appointments, I am workless for now and possibly could be ejected from the help I get now and have no solution, no money left.
No family to help.
Now I try to taper it a bit, but I feel so bad, so sad.
I just take a tiny tiny amount, and just went back to my usual benzos, and try to drink less also. Yes this was and still is an AWFUL situation (again..).

I said thinks to my only family, my mother and my brother thinks I never wanted to say, don't know what was in my head but clearly Clonaz, with alcohol mix +other more "soft" benzos and everything went wrong.
Slept one night in jail..it seems like a normal situation with all these times on clonaz, if it is not to the hospital haha:/"irony" (they first sent me to emergency room, I know I was suicidal and overdosed (others meds to), but I told it was an accident, of course), then after some hours took me to my "metal sleeping room"..
Don't know if they believed me, I don't think so because I have now to see a psychiatrist (also..again).

Did a first sublingual precisely dosed at 100ug/ml.
Didn't last long. 2Days later did a solution PG Alcohol Water (35-35-30 percentage), also pretty accurate between 95 and 110 ug per "hit" (was put in nebulisator like to what you use to clean your closed noise haha), so about 1mg/ml.
All good (not really in fact everything turned bad after).
Next solution, not accurate at all, eyeball the amount, only thing, solvent proportions where not so bad.
Was maybe at around 2 to 5mg/ml, all days.
So 500ug per push, and I took it so much like a bad stupid and easy habit..still not so much uh?
(+Others meds).
So not as much, right?

DON'T PLAY WITH THAT !

It was my number 1benzo for anxiety and uplifting mood.
All right, at really low doses, not all days can really help.
If you can't do that (I.though I could it with all.these benzos I had abused in the past, I tough I could avoid compulsive redosing, be in harm reduction mind..but I just didn't care anymore..)

So in about maybe 2 weeks, or 3 something like that:

I lost my best friend, I know we will see us again, but it will take time, that's what a real friend is, and there are very very few real friend..

I lost my girlfriend mostly because I went into drugs again after years of abstinence..
Drinking, doing shit, getting really aggressive at moments and that's not me, I never hurt her, physically, but mentally it was really not easy.

I lost my job.
And spend a lot for shit so no but really NO money left.

I had motorcycle accident, I may need to go to hospital, I will see a specialist tomorrow, my left shoulder is out of usage), and with no money left..:) cool man!

I did pain to my only family, my mother and my brother.

Get my new phone stolen (witch was a gift of high value of the specified best friend, because I always had shit phones, he wanted me to have something really good, I feel sad for him also, it was one week new).
This has never happened to me, to lost or to have my phone stolen.

Had a little psychotic episode after that lasting 2 days where I would go back to the place where it was stolen, putting a message "I will find you", with an IEMI scanner running at home most of the time to catch him by myself..police don't really gives a shit for that.
I'm litterally tracking the first connexion to the net, I had no pass (didn't really though about that because wanted to install my own crypto-code); using some ..tools.

A visit at emergency room after suicide attempt, but after some hours while 'ok' (told them it was accidental don't know if they believed me, I'm still waiting to go explain myself to police, and appointment with psychiatrist).
But I hardly have any real memory.

Many days in a semi dream like state.. it's pleasant until you wake up...

I know there are many young people coming here to catch some infos on new NPS (and they are always more shit, stay with MDMA and Acid.. seriously).

GET BACK FROM THIS BENZO, and from all benzos in general if you never took it and needed them, it's hell drugs, and more so if you drink.

This is not a game "who had to most shit on it", don't give a shit, it just happened now, in a relatively short time, and happens to so many people, just take care, I know people read about Clonaz= pay attention.
But you can't really understand while you haven't gone trough that beautiful hell.

Thanks for reading.

All good !
Be careful.

Last edited:
Ive been where you are tri-digit plus. Read my thread in the darkside. Right now I have backslid a small bit and am at about 3 mg a day but CONSTANT vigilance to quit.....because idk about you but that ish isnt coming easy and cheap still. (not sourcing at all) just a general statement.

200 to 500ug a few times a week is good. The memory aspect of benzos do suck, even if you dont black out your memory of events is less "full". A weekend with moderate benzo use is gong to feel like it happened in a flash vs a sober one.
Crazy thing is you don't realize how much your memory is impaired, and judgment, and once you notice it, it's almost too late, tendency to do stupid things is always not far away..:)

Really hard to dose and should not be used recreationally, there are safer benzos for that.

I am gonna read your thread. Always like to hear about someone kicking a serious addiction and triple digit RC benzo is about as tight a grasp I have heard people escaping from.

Props man. Just for quick reference to have in this thread- how long did you taper for and what was your general level of comfort / discomfort?

I really hope the OP checks in soon. @Joeypress05
70 mg clonazoLam. I had the plug plg i think.........someone passed and they would no longer fux with me

start with 75 mg clonazolam, deal with the un comfortability (seizures highly highly unlikely). then after a couple days of that, go to 50 mg clonazolam.
This seems like very irresponsible advice. You're saying he should cut his dosage by 50% in a couple of days? I'm not a doctor, but you don't strike me as one either - how can you say that seizures are "highly highly unlikely"?

I'm not trying to dump on you, but surely you must realize this is quite, sorry, moronic advice?

To quote yourself:

this man’s life is at risk

I am the person who came down off a redicolous dose (similar to yours) down to 2.2-2.5 mg of research a day. (when you get low the scale doesnt work as well) and you are going to have to honestly set aside a couple years and i hope you have a steady supply and just keep tapering down. it isnt easy or fun and u have relied on every gabba hitting drug in the book to make it this far but when you fuck up as epically as as....heck i havent suffered serious pain yet. Go a slowly as your supply dictates and factor in some small loss to the bag and whatever tool you are using

You need to come up with a long, slow taper plan, that is the only way you will get off. The standard is to find the minimum dosage you can take without withdrawal, and then stabilize at that dose for a week. Then reduce by 10% every week. That's 10% of the current dose, not 10% of the total. At your dosage it will take a long time to come off, but it will be possible without too much suffering if you do it right.

Let's say you find you can take 60mg day and not withdraw, but less than that and you feel withdrawals. You would then take 60mg per day for a week. Then drop 10%, or 6mg, down to 54mg. When you drop you may have a somewhat rough couple of days, if you start to feel shaky or have extreme anxiety, maybe consider 5% drops (so down to 57mg). But assuming 10% works, then you'd take 54mg for a week. If you feel stable by the end of the week, drop another 10% (drop 5.4mg more, so you'd be at 49.6mg). Do that for a week, and proceed in that manner. If you don't feel stable at the new dose after a week, you may need to do 2 weeks per dose level. If 10% is too much of a drop, you may try 5% per drop. The key is to write out a plan with dates and dosages per day, use a spreadsheet. And DO NOT cheat, ever, because taking a larger dose will set you back.

People can and do come off of massive doses but it takes discipline and a long time.

Medical attention is preferred but I think it is a legitimate concern that medical professional may not understand how serious this is, since it's an RC benzo with little to no research done. And many doctors and detox facilities do not really understand how to do a proper taper off of massive doses of benzos. I've even heard of places giving someone like a week of Valium at low dose to try to taper off, which is insane.

I can see you're taking this seriously, which is good because cold turkey off of this dose will definitely kill you. I wish you good luck and hope you're able to return to normal and be there for your incoming child. ♥️

I saw that you said you can't get clonazolam anymore. Can you get any RC benzos? What you need to find is a long-acting, potent RC benzo ideally, and use that. Or find a new source, they are out there. We can't tell you that here though.

OP @Joeypress05 , I also realized this thread is from May. Are you okay? What happened? If you actually ran out, and couldn't get more benzos, I hope you went to the emergency room and explained the situation.

I'm concerned now :\

I am gonna read your thread. Always like to hear about someone kicking a serious addiction and triple digit RC benzo is about as tight a grasp I have heard people escaping from.

Props man. Just for quick reference to have in this thread- how long did you taper for and what was your general level of comfort / discomfort?
shakes head, 3 years. not too much discomfort because ive been easy on myself. I have not escaped but I recently went from 3 mg to 2 mg a day so it is doable. Idk where your gunna but you gotta find somone shipping POWDER to the US because #s like ours dont lend to anything else. Supply dictates intake. I found the first couple large cuts not to be too bad but once you get single digit different story. Best of luck.

you’ll need more than a couple mg of diclazepam powder to taper from 100 fucking mg of one of the most potent rc benzos. start with 75 mg clonazolam, deal with the un comfortability (seizures highly highly unlikely). then after a couple days of that, go to 50 mg clonazolam. one more day of this alone, and then incorporate 4-6mg diclaz with a 25mg clonazolam dose first thing in the morning for 2 days. do this one more day, then 10mg clonazolam, with another 4-6 mg diiclaz.. one more day of this. 5mg clonazolam with 2-4 mg diclaz. do this first thing i’m the morning for another 2-3 days depending on physical W/D symptoms. 2.5 mg clonazolam, 2 mg diclaz for two days, one day of 1mg clonazolam with 4 mg diclaz. and now first thing you do when you wake up is take 4 mg diclaz for 3 days, decrease diclaz by one mg every 2 days until gore at 0. if W/D persists, either go to the ER (EHICH SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST MOVE), or keep taking 1-2 mg diclaz for two more days, then once every other day, then once every two days, then STOP. this is advice is for stubborn users like myself and it worked to and extends, but it’s much more costly and riskier, just go to the ER and they’ll detox you in no time (albeit a little more painfully)
If you snooze be non ER route, keep a bottle of diclazepam with you in case you feel a seizure coming on, but that’s the thing, ER’s have acces to Aivan which is best for seizure counter action. The choice is yours
You were taking 100mg of clonazolam a day? I’m amazed.

You were taking 100mg of clonazolam a day? I’m amazed.
Yeah, quite a topper, huh?
Welcome to bl. Any knowledge or experience with benzos (regular or RCs)?
Take care and maybe we see ya around.
Peace

Damn that’s intense. I can take like 10-15 mg of clonazepam or alprazolam from my scripts but clonazolam is a different animal. Hands down the most potent recreational benzo. People had all this excitement about flualprazolam but I found it to be about equal to alprazolam. But .5 mg clonazolam feels like 2 mg alprazolam.

I saw that you said you can't get clonazolam anymore. Can you get any RC benzos? What you need to find is a long-acting, potent RC benzo ideally, and use that. Or find a new source, they are out there. We can't tell you that here though.

OP @Joeypress05 , I also realized this thread is from May. Are you okay? What happened? If you actually ran out, and couldn't get more benzos, I hope you went to the emergency room and explained the situation.

I'm concerned now :\
You can still get clonazolam, it’s just harder to find the real thing. Just need to find the right supplier. Usually you’d have to order powder from china and run the risk of it being seized or not coming at all.