• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs CLONAZOLAM

Zepic

Greenlighter
What kind of benzo is clonazolam? Tell me the effects, onset of action and duration of action, both oral and sublingual. Also what kind of doses should i take clonazolam?

Do some research. Erowid, psychonaut wiki and tripsit are your friends.
Hello, if you don't have any input, please refrain from making such remarks. If this was the case anyone could just research on his own, but we are a community. I'm not familiar for example with RC benzos, only in theory, in the practical aspect I only experimented with the FDA approved ones (idk how our fda in europe is called) so I don't want to give out a wrong advice. I would want to ask you nicely to abtain from useless or dangerous input yourself, in this case the useless one. It's a matter of respect and the respect being reciprocated in our daily interactions. I don't know if you meant to be mean with that so don't think that I'm preaching, I'm just asking for decency.

I don’t think this is useless advice. I gave him 3 very valuable resources. Maybe he doesn’t know of those websites. I’m pointing this person in the direction to find what they asked. I think that communities should be for asking questions once you have the bare minimum details that you can find very easily instead of being spoon fed easy to find information.

In my opinion if you don’t know how to research a little bit then you probably shouldn’t be doing extremely dangerous RC benzos.

But if that’s the general consensus around here I’ll just ignore these from now on. Not trying to be rude.

With any google search you can be redirected to those three. I had a lot of time invested in erowid and the wiki before BL, sorry but it seemed a sarcastic answer. No biggie, this wasn't a warning or a highlight of an infraction either, I just wanted to be sure that you weren't trying to be slick with it. My bad then.

To the OP, some info those sites can’t give you. Clonazolam is extremely strong and very dangerous. Super low doses, like less than .25 mg should be started with.

Also, what are you taking it for? If it’s for anxiety relief I would reccomend something else like diclazepam.

With any google search you can be redirected to those three. I had a lot of time invested in erowid and the wiki before BL, sorry but it seemed a sarcastic answer. No biggie, this wasn't a warning or a highlight of an infraction either, I just wanted to be sure that you weren't trying to be slick with it. My bad then.

No I see what you mean, it did seem a little rude haha. Added some more info for harm reduction.

What kind of benzo is clonazolam? Tell me the effects, onset of action and duration of action, both oral and sublingual. Also what kind of doses should i take clonazolam?
Clonazolam was by far the most potent feeling Benzo I've ever taken, besides Nimetazepam.

Even with an horrendous Benzo tolerance - just 1.5 mg had me feeling like I'd taken a small amount of Ketamine.

Take .5 mg then hide the rest of your stash in a time release locking mechanism