• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazolam

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I Am on 1mg Clonazepam daily and 90mg Methadone Daily but i need extra benzos for times when i'm extra stressed or need bit more for sleep or just a buzz..... I was gonna get flubromazo-LAM but read that even people with a huge tolerance pass out on it.

I Am wondering if getting Clonazolam is a wise idea or if even ONE 0.5MG DOSEs like flubromazolam is strong enough to possibly kill me or some i wont get it.

I can EASILY consume 7mg Clonazepam and be at worse buzzed..... Even if i Drank Extra of my Methadone. I know there is not much Information out there on it But whether or Not Clonazolam is cross tolerant is what i need to know.

If i have a tolerance to Clonazepam i should be able to handle more then non-tolerant people can handle of clonazolam but with Flubromazolam what i read that is not the case with that.

I'd say they are roughly equipotent - F-AZOLAM vs. C-AZOLAM. Regarding respiratory depression specifically - there's no data available, e.g. extrapolate from that of other similar, known and studied benzos. Not a great idea with the methadone, maybe asking for disaster. I'd seriously reconsider using such powerful benzos while taking methadone even if you're at a stable dose for a long time, these are sneaky, strong ass mother fuckers. There's better suited RC benzos for your purposes. Others can add those in...

Yes hence i made the post..... I Am waiting for a weaker benzo but the weaker ones last WAY LONGER and are TO WEAK!

I heard more are being created or are these few new RC Benzos going to be followed by More New Hopefully Not Medium Strength with a shorter Duration.

I can't Buy Etizolam anymore So Basically I Need something Like that Short but and not to weak.

With My Tolerance From taking Benzos Daily and Would the Fact that I can Handle 7mg Clonazepam ALL AT ONCE with NO problems walking or talking just a good anxiety and mental relaxation effect mean that i would have a cross-tolerance for Clonazolam Or is it just to Strong to Take Like For A Nice Mental Relaxation and more of a knock your ass out for sleep kinda benzo???

I mean I take 1mg Everyday as my normal routine but I Save 3mg to pop when ever i want a nice day of chilling out.

With My Tolerance From taking Benzos Daily and Would the Fact that I can Handle 7mg Clonazepam ALL AT ONCE with NO problems walking or talking just a good anxiety and mental relaxation effect mean that i would have a cross-tolerance for Clonazolam Or is it just to Strong to Take Like For A Nice Mental Relaxation and more of a knock your ass out for sleep kinda benzo???

I mean I take 1mg Everyday as my normal routine but I Save 3mg to pop when ever i want a nice day of chilling out.

I was scripted clonazepam and I can say for sure clonazolam is much stronger. 3mg of clonazepam is easily handled for me with memory almost fully intact at this dose. 3 of clonazolam had me falling into things and forgetting a day with motor skills shot for 2 days

I find this Interesting and at the same Time very WARY of even TRYING them since i take 90mg Methadone and i tAKE 30 10MG Diazepams and like 30 2mg Clonazepams in a matter of 24-48 hours without even coming half way close to a lethal overdose key is tolerance MASSIVELY TO BOTH NOT ONE BUT BOTH opioids and benzos that makes it safe but i wonder if flubromazo-LAM NOT PAM and Clonazolam may be TOO DANGEROUS TO FUCK with but im buying a small pack of all the RC Benzos at a Vendor that Offers sample Packs of the Benzos small amount of all of the ones to try like nifoxipam diclazepam and Flubromazepam and lam and Clonazolam and Some Pyrazolam and i think those are about it maybe one or Two more i Forgot to merntion in this Package.

Clonazolam is extremely strong, although I didn't OD when I used it with opioids (I used weaker ones though, but I'd also guess that I have a lower tolerance) 0.5mg had me blacking out, whereas 1mg is my preferred dose of klonopin and it never makes me black out. Oh, and the clonazolam blackout isn't just a "forgot the other night" type of blackout for me, it's a full blown blackout, extreme disinhibition and stupid decisions, the whole nine yards. I can't lie, I enjoy it a lot (when dosed correctly of course), but it's definitely a drug you're much better off doing with someone sober and who you trust present. There's not much room for error.

I was scripted clonazepam and I can say for sure clonazolam is much stronger. 3mg of clonazepam is easily handled for me with memory almost fully intact at this dose. 3 of clonazolam had me falling into things and forgetting a day with motor skills shot for 2 days

holy shit!so whats a good dose of clonazolam then?a mg or so, to be functional without memory or motor skill problems?

I find this Interesting and at the same Time very WARY of even TRYING them since i take 90mg Methadone and i tAKE 30 10MG Diazepams and like 30 2mg Clonazepams in a matter of 24-48 hours without even coming half way close to a lethal overdose key is tolerance MASSIVELY TO BOTH NOT ONE BUT BOTH opioids and benzos that makes it safe but i wonder if flubromazo-LAM NOT PAM and Clonazolam may be TOO DANGEROUS TO FUCK with but im buying a small pack of all the RC Benzos at a Vendor that Offers sample Packs of the Benzos small amount of all of the ones to try like nifoxipam diclazepam and Flubromazepam and lam and Clonazolam and Some Pyrazolam and i think those are about it maybe one or Two more i Forgot to merntion in this Package.

damn how bad is your anxiety that you take that many benzos and dont get anxiety relief?or u looking to get high?

Do not do this. I repeat do not do this. I took 2 mg of clonazolam and all I got was kinda like just knock me out and very depressed. Idk, I am one of those ppl that just can't black out anymore. Sonata I take. Three mg of klonopin. I can easily take more and it will just help me sleep. Been on benzos since 2010 and my tolerance is probably perminent.. But what I just said please do not do this for harm reduction. They are powerful and ninety mg of methadone is a lot,

^Exactly. Don't combine Clonazolam (or actually generally any Benzo) with 90mg of Methadone. It can result in fatal respiratory depression and even if you are used to it due to your daily regimen there can come one day where you just don't feel so good and *bam* you're fucked.
Especially Clonazolam and Flubromazolam should be avoided by everyone. They are trainwrecks in pill-form. Just read the Megathreads and the countless desasters people had happen due to the intoxication of these Triazolo-RC-Benzos. And that is without the addition of a high dose of Methadone....