• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazolam volumetric dosing

mascotalf

Bluelighter
I'm trying to dose clonazolam using propylene glycol as a base.

Does anyone have experience with volumetric dosing?

I only have a small amount of PG, 25mls
How much clam would someone put in that amount? I was thinking 25mg, its hard to get exactly 25mg on the scales 50mg is easier to put on it and it more accurate
It should be close enough anyway, would 50mg be too much? 2mg/1ml, or stick with the 1:1
Also would I need to heat the solution? maybe put the container in a hot water bowl, but how hot or long would it need to be heated to

The concentration is up to you but I like solutions weak to minimize accidents.

You can run the bottle under hot water for a long time or use a double boiler set (an electric crock pot full of water works well).

I might stick to the 1:1 - 25mg/25ml and it wont be too strong.

Would boiling the kettle and pouring the boiling water into a bowl and letting the water cool to hot water.
But is that everything. Do i just swirl my bottle of solution until the powder is gone and i'm finished?

Also when its done and ready what way is best to take it with. Do I add it to drinks? I doubt PG & Clam tastes that nice!

Yes that would work. And shake it well.

Dont add to drinks that just complicated the matter.

Becareful extremely careful with clonazolam. It has a particularly high risk of resulting in a life ruining black. Its particularly notorious for having he ability of getting you arrested or involved in car accidents. And the withdrawal is horrendous. The withdrawal is worse than most other benzos.

I decided to buy a 500ml bottle of PG online before my friend gave me the 25mls. So now I can do a straight 100ml/100mg now ( I only have about 130mg Clam I'd say) but 100 ml's of PG seems like a lot, as in intake wise.
I'd rather do around somewhere between a 50 to 80ml mixture, Just do the maths on a 0.75mg, 1mg or 1.5mg final solution.

So would this be right
  • Weigh my selected amount of powder, then measure out the correct amount of PG
  • Once the boiling water cools a bit, I have a oral thermometer that might come in handy, and swirl in that until dissolved then shake well as you said.
  • Then I have old CBD and Vape juice dropper bottles from I can fill then.
  • After that I have 1ml fixed pin & 2.5 pin-less syringes for accurate measurement, also attachable pins
  • But lastly how do people consume the solution?

You mention not to add to drinks as it complicates things.

I also have about 50mls 85% ethanol only, anti-viral hand gel from before covid if that's any use.

I have heard and read a lot about clonazolam and got it as I'm fairly pharma benzo dependent as it is. This is my first RC benzo and I would like to try Diclazepam but after that I dont really have intentions to get any more after that, and only got the powder as it was 5x cheaper than the pills or blotters. I'm going to stick to my prescription of Xanax and work my way down off other benzos like Rivotril and Valium in the new year. The thought of withdrawals alone makes me cringe, I haven't been without a benzo for around 5 years. But I want to be free of them they don't effect me like they used to, or serve me anymore.
I can imagine withdrawals off this substance would be terrible, and tolerance increases extremely fast too i read. I will be using this sparingly so not to build a tolerance and have to take double from the previous day!

you said you purchased online?? Where can one purchase pills online??

Last edited by a moderator:
you said you purchased online?? Where can one purchase pills online??

We don't allow the trading of sources here.

Also, as a piece of advice, avoid clonazolam. It isn't even enjoyable. The blackouts lead to arrests and car accidents.

I'd say .5mg/ml, or 15mg to a 30ml vial. This is the size a popular if not flaky clearnet vendor sells it in at least. With a proper 1ml oral syringe you should be able to dial in a dose that's right for you. Here's the dosage chart from Psychonaut Wiki:
Threshold50 µg
Light75 - 200 µg
Common200 - 400 µg
Strong400 - 1000 µg
Heavy1000 µg +
I see my reply finds you a few weeks after however. What did you end up going with?
I'm trying to dose clonazolam using propylene glycol as a base.

Does anyone have experience with volumetric dosing?

I only have a small amount of PG, 25mls
How much clam would someone put in that amount? I was thinking 25mg, its hard to get exactly 25mg on the scales 50mg is easier to put on it and it more accurate
It should be close enough anyway, would 50mg be too much? 2mg/1ml, or stick with the 1:1
Also would I need to heat the solution? maybe put the container in a hot water bowl, but how hot or long would it need to be heated to

Last edited:
@negrogesic do you have any 1st hand experience with c-lam? The ratios op is mentioning sound pretty high to me, but then again I don't have any ongoing tolerance. With that being said, I'm asking bc I'm about to rcv a .5mg/ml 30ml bottle, and was considering dosing in the 100ug range as an aide for the crippling insomnia I'll face as I cut back on my bupenorphine dependence (between 4-8mg daily for essentially the last 7 years with one 10 day break and one 60 day break to do incarceration and rehab, and like a r-tard I hopped right back on).

I'd say .5mg/ml, or 15mg to a 30ml vial. This is the size a popular if not flaky clearnet vendor sells it in at least. With a proper 1ml oral syringe you should be able to dial in a dose that's right for you. Here's the dosage chart from Psychonaut Wiki:
Threshold50 µg
Light75 - 200 µg
Common200 - 400 µg
Strong400 - 1000 µg
Heavy1000 µg +
I see my reply finds you a few weeks after however. What did you end up going with?

I'm only online now and since last I have gotten a bottle of 500ml PG and also 500mg of Clonazolam.
My tolerance is pretty high to pharma benzo's (40mg Diazepam daily approx) but I know the RC variants are much stronger.

I only had a small container but found a 100ml bottle. I was wondering what ratio to go with but decided to use 2:1 ratio (2mg:1ml).
It might seem high but I'm using harm reduction and have a fairly high tolerance so I wouldn't recommend this high a concentration. I got a few different size oral syringes ; 1ml and 2.5ml, so its easy enough to measure to be sure.

To make the solution I put 100mg into 50ml of PG. Its very hard to get exact small doses like 25mg for example so decided higher mg's and ml's. Shook the bottle like crazy, literally 5 mins of shaking. Then boiled the kettle and poured the water into a bowl and it cooled a bit. I put the bottle in the hot water for 5-10 mins and shook a lot again.

Once I seen there was no yellow powder, only PG looking but with a yellow tint, it seemed to be the whole process finished.
I have taken Clam before so took about 600ug to start and got pretty drowsy, almost annoyingly sleepy.
Still yet to find that sweet spot between no effect and drowsiness. Not taking any for a few days as took it for about 4-5 out of 7 days once I worked out the solution.
The last thing i want is a dependence on RC benzos so will be using it sparingly for sure.

What do you think of this method and dose @negrogesic, and @MyBodyMyMindOurUniverse it is a high dose but i still have more to make lower concentrations next time.

Also I got Fluaplrazolam and Etizolam but they measure at different doses so I'll work that one out

I'm only online now and since last I have gotten a bottle of 500ml PG and also 500mg of Clonazolam.
My tolerance is pretty high to pharma benzo's (40mg Diazepam daily approx) but I know the RC variants are much stronger.

I only had a small container but found a 100ml bottle. I was wondering what ratio to go with but decided to use 2:1 ratio (2mg:1ml).
It might seem high but I'm using harm reduction and have a fairly high tolerance so I wouldn't recommend this high a concentration. I got a few different size oral syringes ; 1ml and 2.5ml, so its easy enough to measure to be sure.

To make the solution I put 100mg into 50ml of PG. Its very hard to get exact small doses like 25mg for example so decided higher mg's and ml's. Shook the bottle like crazy, literally 5 mins of shaking. Then boiled the kettle and poured the water into a bowl and it cooled a bit. I put the bottle in the hot water for 5-10 mins and shook a lot again.

Once I seen there was no yellow powder, only PG looking but with a yellow tint, it seemed to be the whole process finished.
I have taken Clam before so took about 600ug to start and got pretty drowsy, almost annoyingly sleepy.
Still yet to find that sweet spot between no effect and drowsiness. Not taking any for a few days as took it for about 4-5 out of 7 days once I worked out the solution.
The last thing i want is a dependence on RC benzos so will be using it sparingly for sure.

What do you think of this method and dose @negrogesic, and @MyBodyMyMindOurUniverse it is a high dose but i still have more to make lower concentrations next time.

Also I got Fluaplrazolam and Etizolam but they measure at different doses so I'll work that one out

Nice! Yeah buying powder and making your own solutions are the way to go if you have the equipment.I only got about 15ml left of my .5mg/ml solution. Did you use just pg as the solvent? I ask because the bottle I bought off a clearnet research chemical vendor already in solution form (MODs- is that ok? as in vague enough?) and they list PG and ethanol alcohol as the solvents. So I wonder if the ethanol helps it keeps it dispersed or something. Honestly I prefer it was wasn't in there, because (I'm a recovering alcoholic and the one thing I don't do anymore is drink haha, 4 months in this time around!) Do you have a double-boiler, like for wax/soap making, chocolate, THC infusion, etc?
Then you can but on a pot of water, med-high temperature, and with your dbl-boiler on top, pour your solution in and stir 3-4 min. water should be near boiling, solution should NOT. It sounds like you have a very good idea of what your doing, and I know you mentioned you have a daily benzo habit, but PLEASE be careful with that Clam. Your making 2mg/ml solution, and Fatalities have been reported at 3mg. And from what I can find, 40mg diazepam ~2.7mg aprazolam, and clams believed to be 2.5× more potent than alpazolam, which makes your 40mg habit APORIXIMATE to 1.08mg clonazolam. I'd start with half of that though (or .25ml of your solution)

I had etiz before, the mildness is nice but the come-up isn't quick and can lead to impulsive redosing crazy easy. And Pretty sure the bars I just got from an online vendor are pressed with Flu-Alp no way for me to know though, testings gc/ms testing too much and I don't believe there are any available reagants to help differerentiate. The bars are good (I took a 3rd and felt great) but they advertised pressed with real aprazolam 3mg, and hate misadvertisement, in this industry especially. It can positively be deadly. EDIT: I do believe the bars to be alprazolam based on the very anecdotal information available

Last edited: