• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam solubility

I know this is an old post but as a chemist myself I thought I could give some helpful advice to people in the future with intentions of harm reduction! Any pure benzodiazapine or triazepine can be completely dissolved in propylene glycol, make sure the pg is 100% pg! Please please use volumetric dosing as these substances are potent and psychoactive at sub mg doses! I also suggest investing in a high quality borosilicate measuring flask! 240mg/30ml clonazolam of solution is easily obtainable but I suggest when make 1000mg+ solutions ethanol or everclear will help speed up the solubility process. Heated pg (100-110 degrees will work fine) and 10% ethanol or everclear is plenty to help solubility! Keep it in an amber colored glass bottle, out of sunlight, and kept at room temperature! There's a lot of literature easily found online, do your research and most of all harm reduction! These chemicals create a rapid dependency, keep your dosage low, know your limits, and avoid titration as much as possible! I hope that answers questions as well as promoting harm reduction!