• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazolam more effective nasally than oral?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I have tried both on several occassions and I have my doubts about....Anyone can clear some more light on this? (Powder offcourse)

When it comes to Benzos imo there is no significant difference in bioavailibility, doesn#t matter if eaten, plugged or sniffed. sI swallow every benzo. What makes a real difference is whether you take them on a full or an empty stomach.

JJ

I have rarely ever nasally administered benzos aside from fucking around when I was kid. My understanding was that the bioavailability was so good orally and there was no reason to use it by any other ROA.

I'm a layman chem guy but I thought some of them weren't very water soluble? Anyway, I don't have a solid answer but I did find this study that examines oral and inhaled(smoked?) alprazolam doses, and talks about ROAs broadly maybe you can find something useful in it.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4326558

Gosh, you are talking about Clonazolam nasally??? Pls never ever do this! A tiny piece of it can blackout you for a long time! For RC-Benzos pls always make a solution, I always use PG, but I also tried poor Vodka (Flubro and Clona solved perfectly and very fast in it), or you take Ethanol (which I did just once because it burnes like hell in your mouth after a while and also my my throat was hurting like hell.)

Benzo-Powders - always weigh them before solving because some vendors are really nice an put 1,6 instead of 1,0 gram into the baggie - then you have a solution but don't know exactly how strong it is! You definitely need a Milligram scale, get it around 20 € at Amazon. Please be careful!!!! Never ever sniffing Benzo-Powders - it could cost your life!!! STAY SAFE! And pls use a 1ml syringe without a needle so that you can dose properly! There is one case I know: a guy took 0,5 mg, blacked out in his sitting position for 20 hours and they have to amputate both of his legs! These RCs are no party for children, you have to really inform you before you try a bit of it. Take care.

JJ