• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

That's debatable as clonazepam maintains its anxiolytic efficacy indefinitely in many people as long as they don't abuse alcohol or other gabaergic drugs. It worked great for me for years until I got too deep into drinking then my tolerance sky rocketed and it pooped out.

It was much the same thing with Valium.

Short half life benzos are best for panic attacks but the medium and longer half life are just about useless for that purpose since by the time they actually kick in, the panic attack is already naturally passing.

But triazolo benzos are the most abusable in my experience, I'd say this one is going to have a whole bunch of addicts if it takes off as an Etizolam replacement (quite likely since deschloro appears to be pretty much inactive and the extreme potency of this drug means the pellet vendors can make an absolute mint).

IIf this pans out as a recreational clonazepam, it would be the best benzo in existence in my mind as long as it maintains clonazepam's extremely powerful anxiolysis.

I'll be watching this one closely, seems like something that might be nice to add to the collection.

:\

You don't get WD from chipping benzos. That's probably the only angle one can look at benzos that make them less addictive than opiates, a couple days "binging" on benzos won't bring you withdrawals, lol. I'm surprised no one called you on that, this is a HR forum afterall (which means erroneous hypothesis should be called on, it's nothing personal).
Well I ran out after 3 months and I spent 5 days in straight hell insomnia vomiting hallucinations and was only doing 2 drops at night how can I get off these

i also notice since i stopped smoking weed every day heavily,my anxiety prolems are much better now,almost completely gone.In my opinion weed is underestimated in regards of its potential psychological side effects in many people.
They always play it down with saying "its only a plant" well so is opium,datura and coca leaf.Cocaine is what thc shatter is to normal weed,and in my opinion has alot worse side effects than low grade weed.Also weed is much more potent nowadays and is therefore much more dangerous than weed was 30 years ago
plus pgr stuff

salvia is also a plant, as is dmt in some forms, two of the strongest psychedellics in existance

I know this is an old thread, but I had bought a few grams of clonzolam back in 2015ish and had got to the point I was taking 20-30mg per day (volumetric liquid dose) that had escalated over about a 4 month period.

I don't remember much, obviously. I wrecked my car multiple times, once with my kid inside, wrecked my dad's car at least twice, and broke everything fragile around the house, I was actually on a "fail" video on a dashcam walking down the street (not too fucked up looking really), and missed a curb and just fucking bit it face first. Hilarious if it wasn't me.

I had been taking (real) Xanax at doses up to 20mg at the time, but clonazolam was an entirely different animal. I could always somewhat function on Xanax, Klonopin, or Valium, but C-lam was simply uncontrollable, even at known doses. That stuff would stay at my system so long that I would wait 24 hours before ritosen, not realized how fucked up I still was, and end up lacking out for another two days on a "regular to me" dose.

My wife would find me at 7-Eleven looking at drinks or whatever for what had to have been close to an hour. Luckily the staff knew me, and knew I was harmless, so didn't call the police.

It finally culminated with me running around the neighborhood at night with a BB gun shooting at whatever I wanted and getting in some pretty serious trouble for it.

The withdrawals were something else as well. I was in a jail cell and didn't know where I was, I kept waking up on the floor and not knowing what was going on. It went on for well over a week. It was so bad that I was detoxing off of dope too and didn't even remember.

If you stumble upon this thread and want to try some clonazolam, DONT.