• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam tolerance?

miniminiwax

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,

First of all I just registered here so please don't be too harsh if I forget some rules or policies.

Benzos have always been my favorite recreational drugs, especially oxazepam and clonazepam.
They used to make me feel so euphoric and like i could really dig into my subconscious.
Now they make me feel calm and mellow, but i don't get as creative and euphoric as i used to.

My question is: if i've been using 2mg of clonazepam once or twice per week, + 0,25mg once per week (since about a month), how long should i stop in order for the tolerance to go back to zero? if such a thing is possible.

Prior to this past month I just mentioned, i only used to take a couple oxazepam pills every few months. if that info is of any use.
Thank you very much for your help and please don't hesitate if you need more details in order to answer my question.

ehh even if you do stop taking it for months, once u do start back taking it, you will only feel the magic of it for a few days and then its gone again..with all drugs, once the magic is gone, its usually gone for good unless u take a huge layoff and then it only reappears fr a very short time..not muc you can do about it either tbh..

btw, i wish i had felt some magic or euphoria with benzos but i never have and ive tried plenty of them..all i get is anxiey relief which is good enough..

To state the obvious benzodiazepines hit the GABA receptors, and I've heard many reports that they can be euphoric; I'd suggest however that this is a consequence of having little or no exposure to alcohol.
With the US having an adament policy of over 21's for alcohol, yet a willingness to administer benzo's and stimulants, would account for the many posts online that'd account for eupohria or lack of inhibition.
The anxiolytic effects of clonazepam sholud be able to be maintained if not abused. As with most if not all drugs 'the magic' does wear off.

if you take it more regularly than not you will probably never achieve zero tolerance once your a year or two in (happens before you know) but you can get away with a few months like that probably.

all of you guys are right.
i forgot about this little factor called 'the magic'.
i used it all up.
thank you for your replies

I have been on 1 mg per night for over a year now for RLS although the RLS has not returned I have had to venture into the RC benzo scene as I am unable to sleep on the clonazepam its a nightmare I have been using flubromazepam. This was a stupid idea as for one its costly and 2 I am now jumping off the Flubro benzos are only meant to be used for two weeks but with determination I will be off the flubro by Xmas